|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Julie turn for advice on her new hobby?
(a) Aunt Cordelia.
(b) Her father.
(c) Uncle Haskell.
2. Where does Julie anticipate moving?
(a) Into Laura's old room at her dad's house.
(b) To her former room at her dad's house.
(c) To boarding school.
(d) To the downstairs bedroom in Cordelia's home.
3. What does Aunt Cordelia say about Julie and Uncle Haskell?
(a) That Julie must face reality about him eventually.
(b) It is good for Uncle Haskell to have some purpose at this point in his life.
(c) That he is old and ready to go.
(d) That New York would be too far for the family to care for him.
4. What does Haskell take time to do?
(a) Drive Julie to visit Laura.
(b) Listen to Katy.
(c) Make Julie a shadowbox.
(d) Listen to Jonathan.
5. What does Aunt Cordelia share with Julie?
(a) Some of Uncle Haskell's childhood writings.
(b) Why Uncle Haskell never marries.
(c) A bottle of wine to celebrate Uncle Haskell's life.
(d) Some of the sorrows from the childhood she shared with Uncle Haskell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the college guys more interested in than in Julie?
2. Why does Uncle Haskell call Julie down from upstairs one evening?
3. Who does Brett begin to date?
4. Why are all the girls envious?
5. About what does Brett seem most upset?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)