Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haskell take time to do?
(a) Make Julie a shadowbox.
(b) Drive Julie to visit Laura.
(c) Listen to Katy.
(d) Listen to Jonathan.
2. What happens in the Spring?
(a) Julie's father marries Alicia.
(b) Aunt Cordelia dies.
(c) Laura announces she is pregnant again.
(d) Uncle Haskell is confined to his bed.
3. Why does Uncle Haskell need a diversion?
(a) He is dying from lung cancer.
(b) He is dying from a brain tumor.
(c) He is dying from cirrhosis of the liver.
(d) He has been rejected by a woman he hoped to marry.
4. What does Julie hear people whispering?
(a) That Aunt Cordelia is seeing Jonathan.
(b) That Uncle Haskell is in trouble with the law.
(c) That Julie's father is moving to the farm.
(d) That Julie is too much for Aunt Cordelia to handle.
5. How does Julie respond to Uncle Haskell's situation?
(a) She wants him to go to New York for treatment.
(b) She decides not to bother him with her amateur hobby.
(c) She becomes despondent.
(d) She pretends there is nothing wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom are rumors being said?
2. After Katy's trauma in the woods where Haskell rescues her, what occurs between Katy and Haskell?
3. How accurate are Carlotta's predictions about the boys?
4. What has an especially bad end?
5. What does Julie secretly think?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)