|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How accurate are Carlotta's predictions about the boys?
(a) Amazingly accurate for the first two years of Julie's high school.
(b) Julie has one or two suitors every semester, so she's wasn't completely accurate.
(c) Completely inaccurate as Julie has more suitors than any other girl.
(d) Carlotta made no predictions.
2. To whom does Julie turn for advice on her new hobby?
(a) Uncle Haskell.
(c) Aunt Cordelia.
(d) Her father.
3. Why does Uncle Haskell need a diversion?
(a) He is dying from lung cancer.
(b) He is dying from cirrhosis of the liver.
(c) He is dying from a brain tumor.
(d) He has been rejected by a woman he hoped to marry.
4. Where does Julie anticipate moving?
(a) To her former room at her dad's house.
(b) To boarding school.
(c) Into Laura's old room at her dad's house.
(d) To the downstairs bedroom in Cordelia's home.
5. What does Julie secretly think?
(a) That Aunt Cordelia is still a little bit in love with Jonathan.
(b) That her father is not happy.
(c) That Jonathan is still a little bit in love with Aunt Cordelia.
(d) That Uncle Haskell dislikes Jonathan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the college guys more interested in than in Julie?
2. With whom does Julie begin spending more time?
3. What happens to Julie's feelings towards Alicia eventually?
4. What were Julie and Brett's little walks normally?
5. How long is it before Julie feels happy again after the breakup with Brett?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)