|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What discovery appalls Julie?
(a) To learn that Alicia has converted the room Julie wants into an office.
(b) That Aunt Cordelia is secretly seeing Jonathan.
(c) That her dad plans to have more children with Alicia.
(d) That Uncle Haskell has married a Mexican woman.
2. How does Julie's luck change with the guys?
(a) Her brother Chris starts attending the high school and introduces her to guys.
(b) The proverbial "boy next door" comes home from boarding school.
(c) She meets a boy named Brett Kingsman who enrolls in school when his father is transferred to town.
(d) She becomes a cheerleader.
3. Who joins Julie doing things in the summer?
(a) Aunt Cordelia.
(c) Her brother Chris.
(d) Her dad.
4. What has an especially bad end?
(a) Brett who dies in a car crash when angry and drunk.
(b) Julie's junior year.
(c) Julie's relationship to Carlotta.
(d) Uncle Haskell who freezes to death in the woods while drunk.
5. About what does Brett seem most upset?
(a) That she is taking her horse with her.
(b) That Julie will no longer help him with his homework.
(c) That Julie defends her aunt.
(d) That the other girls are talking about hiim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Uncle Haskell's problem?
2. What does Jonathan do on many evenings?
3. To whom does Julie defend her relationship with Brett?
4. To what does Julie look forward?
5. What does Julie tell Brett?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)