1. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
Towards some neighborhood children.
2. When did Julie last play with these children?
3. What has happened on this October day?
Julie's mother dies.
4. What do the children whisper?
That Julie is not going to be living there much longer.
5. Why does Julie scream?
She cannot stand any more changes.
6. With what is Julie's house filled?
Doctors and relatives.
7. Who is Adam?
This section contains 5,891 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)