|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Julie annoyed with recent meetings with her father?
(a) That he has canceled several scheduled visits at the last moment.
(b) That he has not mentioned her coming home.
(c) That Alicia Allison is accompanying him.
(d) That he seems distracted and does not pay attention to her.
2. How does Julie's luck change with the guys?
(a) The proverbial "boy next door" comes home from boarding school.
(b) Her brother Chris starts attending the high school and introduces her to guys.
(c) She meets a boy named Brett Kingsman who enrolls in school when his father is transferred to town.
(d) She becomes a cheerleader.
3. What is the aunt's response?
(a) She relents.
(b) She gives Julie a few days to change her mind.
(c) She cannot have a party without inviting that person.
(d) She compromises.
4. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
(b) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(c) They are second cousins.
(d) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
5. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(b) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(c) She has to use crutches to walk.
(d) She has a cast on her right leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
2. Why does Adam have mixed feelings about the day?
3. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
4. Why is the little school where Cordelia teaches being closed?
5. What were the college guys more interested in than in Julie?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)