|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the Spring?
(a) Julie's father marries Alicia.
(b) Laura announces she is pregnant again.
(c) Uncle Haskell is confined to his bed.
(d) Aunt Cordelia dies.
2. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Doctors and relatives.
(b) Moving boxes.
(c) Meals brought from friends.
(d) Partying adults.
3. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(a) Posture and transitions.
(b) The art of good conversation.
4. How does Julie help Alicia?
(a) In some of the redecorating of the house.
(b) In babysitting Alicia's two small children.
(c) By shopping with her and carrying the packages.
(d) In teaching her how to grow vegetables.
5. How can those around her tell Julie is feeling better?
(a) She asks Aunt Cordelia for money for a couple new dresses.
(b) She has a big breakfast and does a lot of housework.
(c) She is singing in the shower.
(d) She goes out on a date with a guy named Joseph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
2. How is Katy's declining health exacerbated?
3. How long is it before Julie feels happy again after the breakup with Brett?
4. Where is Uncle Haskell's body found?
5. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)