|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Julie doing things in the summer?
(a) Her brother Chris.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Aunt Cordelia.
2. What amazes Jonathan about Katy and Haskell?
(a) That Haskell does not drink around Katy.
(b) That Katy has a calming influence on Haskell.
(c) That Katy normally does not allow anyone but Jonathan near her or to help her.
(d) That they look so much alike.
3. When are Jonathan and his wife going to visit Cordelia's home?
(b) As soon as they are settled in.
(c) Jonathan has decided not to move back after all, so Cordelia will not see him.
(d) They probably won't because of Jonathan and Cordelia's former relationship.
4. What does Laura's former bedroom overlook?
(a) A garden.
(b) The railroad tracks.
(c) The Hurley woods.
(d) Main street.
5. Where do Jonathan and Katy Eltwing move?
(a) To a town about five miles from Aunt Cordelia's town.
(b) To the city nearby.
(c) Into a farm adjacent to Aunt Cordelia's farm.
(d) Into a house about three miles from Aunt Cordelia's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Julie and the others respond?
2. Who does Laura meet?
3. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
4. What happens in the Spring?
5. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)