|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
(a) A bunch of daisies.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A bag of golf clubs.
(d) The evening paper.
2. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
(a) When her sister and father come to visit.
(b) When she prays at night.
(c) When she and her aunt look at photo albums.
(d) When her uncle takes her around to see places her mother loved.
3. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Moving boxes.
(b) Partying adults.
(c) Meals brought from friends.
(d) Doctors and relatives.
4. When did Julie last play with these children?
(d) Three years ago.
5. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
(c) Aunt Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
2. What does not come about as Jonathan had hoped?
3. What is Brett upset about in English class?
4. What coincides with Julie's last year of elementary school?
5. How does Julie's father find Julie's graduation day?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)