|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie assume Aunt Cordelia feels?
(a) Sadness at the prospect of Julie leaving.
(b) Excitement about having Julie for the summer months at least.
(c) Happy that she will soon no longer be burdened with raising Julie.
(d) Sadness about Jonathan.
2. What honor does Julie earn?
(a) A scholarship to Harvard.
(b) Being voted the girl most likely to succeed.
(c) Valedictorian of her class.
(d) The most outstanding female athelete of her class.
3. When did Julie last play with these children?
(c) Three years ago.
4. How does Julie's luck change with the guys?
(a) The proverbial "boy next door" comes home from boarding school.
(b) She becomes a cheerleader.
(c) Her brother Chris starts attending the high school and introduces her to guys.
(d) She meets a boy named Brett Kingsman who enrolls in school when his father is transferred to town.
5. What ends after the night Brett loses his temper?
(a) He ends the relationship with Julie.
(b) Brett's passing English class ends.
(c) Uncle Haskell's respect for Brett.
(d) Aunt Cordelia treating Julie like a minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie vow?
2. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
3. Why are all the girls envious?
4. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
5. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)