|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends after the night Brett loses his temper?
(a) Uncle Haskell's respect for Brett.
(b) Brett's passing English class ends.
(c) He ends the relationship with Julie.
(d) Aunt Cordelia treating Julie like a minor.
2. Where is Chris going?
(a) To boarding school.
(b) Back to live with his father.
(c) To another aunt's home.
(d) No where.
3. When did Julie last play with these children?
(d) Three years ago.
4. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
(a) Aggie has been saved future embarrassments and hard times through a merciful death.
(b) That people all go to heaven; there is no hell.
(c) That all religions lead to the same place.
(d) That he and Aunt Cordelia want her to stay.
5. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Moving boxes.
(b) Meals brought from friends.
(c) Partying adults.
(d) Doctors and relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Haskell eventually refuse to come to Jonathan's home?
2. Why does Alicia want to speak to Julie after class?
3. Why do Julie's friends think she is crazy for wanting to stay at Aunt Cordelia's house during high school?
4. Of what is Julie not convinced?
5. What does Aunt Cordelia suggest?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)