|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Adam have mixed feelings about the day?
(a) Because he is so proud of his daughter for being named valdictorian.
(b) Because he did not experience his daughter like Aunt Cordelia did.
(c) Because he is dressed as a clown to give a graduation skit for Julie.
(d) Because his family never celebrated special days.
2. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(d) Guardian and schoolteacher.
3. Where do Jonathan and Katy Eltwing move?
(a) To the city nearby.
(b) Into a farm adjacent to Aunt Cordelia's farm.
(c) Into a house about three miles from Aunt Cordelia's house.
(d) To a town about five miles from Aunt Cordelia's town.
4. About what does Brett seem most upset?
(a) That she is taking her horse with her.
(b) That Julie defends her aunt.
(c) That the other girls are talking about hiim.
(d) That Julie will no longer help him with his homework.
5. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
(a) Danny Trevort and Mary Stuckley.
(b) Danny Trevort and Carlotta Berry.
(c) Carlotta Berry and Mary Stuckley.
(d) Mary Stuckley and Susie Chaser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julie anticipate moving?
2. What amazes Jonathan about Katy and Haskell?
3. What does Brett do when he and Julie are done talking?
4. What does Jonathan tell his wife?
5. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)