|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
(a) He is probably too famous now to have much to do with the likes of her.
(b) He was quite mean to her in high school.
(c) Because he is has changed very radically.
(d) Because he is married and bringing his wife.
2. What happens in the Spring?
(a) Julie's father marries Alicia.
(b) Aunt Cordelia dies.
(c) Uncle Haskell is confined to his bed.
(d) Laura announces she is pregnant again.
3. What is Brett upset about in English class?
(a) An assignment to memorize some poetry.
(b) An assignment to work in class.
(c) That Julie speaks to another boy.
(d) An assignment on Civil Disobedience.
4. What does Brett do when he and Julie are done talking?
(a) Slaps her in anger.
(b) Tells her he understands.
(c) Tries to coerce her into walking in the woods with him.
(d) Leaves immediately.
5. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(b) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(c) Throws them in the trash.
(d) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
2. How does Uncle Haskell excuse himself from the guests?
3. How does Julie's luck change with the guys?
4. Why does Julie rise early one morning?
5. Who arrives at Cordelia's house to find Katy there?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)