|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
(c) Aunt Cordelia.
2. What convinces Julie to stay at Aunt Cordelia's?
(a) She and Alicia have a fight about the office.
(b) She and her dad seem like strangers.
(c) She doesn't like to be a built-in babysitter.
(d) She walks in on Alicia and her father in an amorous embrace.
3. Why does Uncle Haskell call Julie down from upstairs one evening?
(a) To finish the dishes she had left in the sink.
(b) To help him with Katy who he finds wandering in the woods.
(c) To sing a song he's been trying to remember.
(d) To help him bury some more bottles.
4. Of what does Julie's social life consist her first two years of high school?
(a) School plays.
(c) Of attending college programs with her father.
(d) The high school band.
5. What does Julie secretly think?
(a) That Uncle Haskell dislikes Jonathan.
(b) That Aunt Cordelia is still a little bit in love with Jonathan.
(c) That her father is not happy.
(d) That Jonathan is still a little bit in love with Aunt Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan do on many evenings?
2. Who joins Julie doing things in the summer?
3. What is the aunt's occupation?
4. What is Julie's response?
5. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)