|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the college guys more interested in than in Julie?
(a) Their studies.
(b) Their hometown sweethearts.
(d) The girls on campus.
2. The next day, what does Aunt Cordelia show Julie?
(a) A newborn litter of puppies.
(b) A picture of Jonathan and herself.
(c) A newborn lamb.
(d) An old photograph of herself.
3. Who joins Julie doing things in the summer?
(a) Her brother Chris.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Aunt Cordelia.
4. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the mall.
(b) In the woods behind her house.
(c) In the hallway at school.
(d) Towards some neighborhood children.
5. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(b) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(c) She has to use crutches to walk.
(d) She has a cast on her right leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
2. What does Laura's former bedroom overlook?
3. Why does Alicia want to speak to Julie after class?
4. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
5. Why is the little school where Cordelia teaches being closed?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)