|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chris call?
(a) No one.
2. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Meals brought from friends.
(b) Doctors and relatives.
(c) Partying adults.
(d) Moving boxes.
3. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
(a) That people all go to heaven; there is no hell.
(b) Aggie has been saved future embarrassments and hard times through a merciful death.
(c) That all religions lead to the same place.
(d) That he and Aunt Cordelia want her to stay.
4. What do Julie's feelings of alienation prompt her to do?
(a) Talk to Uncle Haskell.
(b) Run away to the city.
(c) Talk to Aunt Cordelia.
(d) Ask to go to a boarding school.
5. Why does Julie scream?
(a) She cannot stand any more changes.
(b) She just stepped on a dead mouse.
(c) She hates the children.
(d) She just saw her dog hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can those around her tell Julie is feeling better?
2. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
3. About whom are rumors being said?
4. Why are all the girls envious?
5. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)