|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How accurate are Carlotta's predictions about the boys?
(a) Carlotta made no predictions.
(b) Completely inaccurate as Julie has more suitors than any other girl.
(c) Amazingly accurate for the first two years of Julie's high school.
(d) Julie has one or two suitors every semester, so she's wasn't completely accurate.
2. Why does Julie scream?
(a) She just stepped on a dead mouse.
(b) She hates the children.
(c) She cannot stand any more changes.
(d) She just saw her dog hit by a car.
3. What does Laura's former bedroom overlook?
(a) The railroad tracks.
(b) The Hurley woods.
(c) Main street.
(d) A garden.
4. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
(a) The person just shrugs it off.
(b) The person does not speak to Julie for the rest of the school year.
(c) The person goes and buries another bottle of whiskey.
(d) The person confronts Julie about it.
5. For what is Jonathan's wife known?
(a) Her muscial talents.
(b) Her cooking ability.
(c) She is a well-known writer herself.
(d) Her paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
2. How does Julie help Alicia?
3. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
4. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
5. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)