|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie tell Brett?
(a) About her talk with Alicia.
(b) That she is going to live with her sister.
(c) About her aunt's disapproval.
(d) About the other girls being jealous.
2. Why does Alicia want to speak to Julie after class?
(a) To tell her that she must stop doing Brett's English papers.
(b) To ask how her English thesis is coming along.
(c) To tell her she is barely making a "C" in class.
(d) To tell her she has heard some unsavory things about Brett.
3. What does Julie hear people whispering?
(a) That Julie is too much for Aunt Cordelia to handle.
(b) That Aunt Cordelia is seeing Jonathan.
(c) That Julie's father is moving to the farm.
(d) That Uncle Haskell is in trouble with the law.
4. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
(a) The person goes and buries another bottle of whiskey.
(b) The person confronts Julie about it.
(c) The person just shrugs it off.
(d) The person does not speak to Julie for the rest of the school year.
5. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
(c) Uncle Haskell.
(d) Aunt Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Cordelia's house to find Katy there?
2. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
3. How does Julie's luck change with the guys?
4. That summer, what is happening to Aggie?
5. Who does Jonathan think Julie closely resembles?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)