|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julie's response?
(a) She agrees readily.
(b) She refuses to invite the person.
(c) She says she will think about it.
(d) She agrees having not thought about doing so but is happy her aunt reminds her.
2. What is the aunt's response?
(a) She gives Julie a few days to change her mind.
(b) She compromises.
(c) She relents.
(d) She cannot have a party without inviting that person.
3. Who does Laura meet?
(a) Julie's best friend at school.
(b) A man who dated their mom in high school.
(c) No one in particular.
(d) Bill Strohmer.
4. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Strictness and neatness.
(b) Disciplined and educated.
(c) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(d) Meticulous and well-ordered.
5. What is Brett upset about in English class?
(a) An assignment on Civil Disobedience.
(b) An assignment to work in class.
(c) An assignment to memorize some poetry.
(d) That Julie speaks to another boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is odd about Mrs. Eltwing?
2. What is Haskell doing for Cordelia?
3. Why does Brett come over later that night?
4. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
5. With what is Julie's house filled?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)