|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Julie's social life consist her first two years of high school?
(a) Of attending college programs with her father.
(b) The high school band.
(d) School plays.
2. Who is Adam?
(a) Her brother's best friend.
(b) Julie's father.
(c) One of the boys in the group of children.
(d) Julie's older brother.
3. What does Brett do when he and Julie are done talking?
(a) Slaps her in anger.
(b) Leaves immediately.
(c) Tries to coerce her into walking in the woods with him.
(d) Tells her he understands.
4. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
(a) Danny Trevort and Mary Stuckley.
(b) Carlotta Berry and Mary Stuckley.
(c) Danny Trevort and Carlotta Berry.
(d) Mary Stuckley and Susie Chaser.
5. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
(a) He is probably too famous now to have much to do with the likes of her.
(b) Because he is has changed very radically.
(c) Because he is married and bringing his wife.
(d) He was quite mean to her in high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Julie's friends think she is crazy for wanting to stay at Aunt Cordelia's house during high school?
2. Why does Jonathan sometimes call Haskell to his home?
3. What does Laura do?
4. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
5. When did Julie last play with these children?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)