|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor do for Julie's screaming?
(a) Spanks her lightly.
(b) Hypnotizes her.
(c) Gives her a shot.
(d) Makes her swallow a pill.
2. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She is clean and beautiful.
(b) It doesn't look like she is dead.
(c) She looks like an angel from God.
(d) She looks very intelligent.
3. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
(a) Julie's father.
(b) The person Julie does not want to invite.
(c) Julie's other aunt who is there for the party.
(d) Aunt Cordelia's best friend.
4. Why does Haskell eventually refuse to come to Jonathan's home?
(a) He thinks Jonathan is abusing Katy.
(b) He thinks Katy is doing this for his attention.
(c) He believes Katy will let go and die if he isn't there to give her hope.
(d) He can no longer watch Katy in this condition.
5. Why are all the girls envious?
(a) When Brett selects Julie for his girlfriend.
(b) That Julie is so beautiful.
(c) That Chris is her brother.
(d) That her dad introduces Julie to college boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chris call?
2. When does Aggie die?
3. Who picks up Julie on her way home from school?
4. For what is Jonathan's wife known?
5. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)