|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
(a) He intends to slip a note under her door but does not.
(b) If Julie learns compassion from her guilt about Aggie, then Aggie will be immortal.
(c) That whether one chooses goodness or meanness, they are still loved by God.
(d) That staying or going from the farm, Julie is always there in spirit.
2. When did Julie last play with these children?
(a) Three years ago.
3. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(b) She has to use crutches to walk.
(c) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(d) She has a cast on her right leg.
4. What does Laura do?
(a) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(b) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
(c) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(d) Comes out and yells at the children.
5. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(d) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adam?
2. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
3. What is the aunt's occupation?
4. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
5. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)