|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) The neighbor's dog.
2. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
(d) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
3. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
(a) He was quite mean to her in high school.
(b) He is probably too famous now to have much to do with the likes of her.
(c) Because he is has changed very radically.
(d) Because he is married and bringing his wife.
4. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's other aunt.
(b) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
(c) Julie's aunt's best friend.
(d) Julie's deceased mother.
5. How does Cordelia's father squelch rumors about Jonathan and Cordelia when she is tutoring him?
(a) He doesn't try to do anything figuring people gossip and it means nothing.
(b) There are no rumors to squelch as Cordelia is the model of a lady.
(c) Threatens one of the worst rumor mongers with revealing things about that person.
(d) Has Cordelia's sister chaperone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aunt's response?
2. When are Jonathan and his wife going to visit Cordelia's home?
3. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
4. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
5. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)