|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a movie in town.
(b) To a bedtime story.
(c) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(d) To a ride on the pony.
2. How does Uncle Haskell excuse himself from the guests?
(a) By saying he has to go work on his book.
(b) By saying he is obligated to help the neighbor with his sick horse.
(c) By saying he needs something a little stronger than wine.
(d) By saying that he is a bit bored with the conversation.
3. What does Uncle Haskell applaud?
(a) Julie's drawings.
(b) Jonathan's last book.
(c) Cordelia's excellent meal.
(d) Mrs. Eltwing for her talents.
4. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
(a) Not wanting to leave him and Aunt Cordelia.
(b) What happens to people when they die.
(c) The way she had treated Aggie when she was alive.
(d) About the different religious beliefs.
5. Where does Julie awaken?
(a) At her Aunt Cordelia's beauty salon.
(b) At her Aunt Cordelia's house.
(c) At her Aunt June's beauty salon.
(d) At her Aunt June's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
2. When are Jonathan and his wife going to visit Cordelia's home?
3. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
4. What does Julie's aunt do when she finds Julie hiding?
5. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)