|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie vow?
(a) To treat all fairly.
(b) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
(c) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
(d) To apologize to Chris.
2. What does Jonathan tell his wife?
(a) That Jonathan wants a divorce.
(b) That he is planning to start farming again.
(c) That Cordelia was married to his best friend, who is now deceased.
(d) That Cordelia is the one who helps him get into college.
3. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's other aunt.
(b) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
(c) Julie's aunt's best friend.
(d) Julie's deceased mother.
4. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
(a) To the cemetary to put on Julie's mother's grave.
(b) To the church.
(c) To Aggie's house.
(d) To their secret meeting place.
5. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the woods behind her house.
(b) Towards some neighborhood children.
(c) In the mall.
(d) In the hallway at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
2. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
3. What is the aunt's occupation?
4. What does Julie do as she and Aunt Cordelia are talking?
5. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)