|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
(a) Apologizes for being too harsh.
(b) Takes her to the zoo.
(c) Makes her cupcakes.
(d) Makes her hot chocolate.
2. What is Julie's response?
(a) She says she will think about it.
(b) She agrees having not thought about doing so but is happy her aunt reminds her.
(c) She agrees readily.
(d) She refuses to invite the person.
3. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
(a) Getting set in her ways.
(b) Preferring boys over girls.
(c) Helping Julie become a better person.
(d) Being unreasonable.
4. How do Julie and the others respond?
(a) Julie laughs.
(b) Julie impulsively kicks Jonathan.
(c) The comment registers horror in Julie and embarrasses the rest of the guests.
(d) Julie feels highly complimented since she thinks her aunt is beautiful.
5. What enlivens Mrs. Eltwing?
(a) Playing the piano.
(c) Julie's drawings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
2. Why does Julie's dad try to keep her away from Haskell?
3. What does Julie vow?
4. What does Uncle Haskell applaud?
5. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)