|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aunt Cordelia insist Julie invite?
(b) Aggie Kilpin.
2. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
(a) That people all go to heaven; there is no hell.
(b) That he and Aunt Cordelia want her to stay.
(c) Aggie has been saved future embarrassments and hard times through a merciful death.
(d) That all religions lead to the same place.
3. Who does Laura meet?
(a) Julie's best friend at school.
(b) No one in particular.
(c) Bill Strohmer.
(d) A man who dated their mom in high school.
4. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
(a) A sick puppy.
(b) A dead rabbit.
(c) A spade.
(d) A driver.
5. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
(a) Her inability to be cheerful as usual.
(b) Her not being able to lie in bed with Julie and reminisce.
(c) Laura's crotchety behavior.
(d) Her slovenly state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enlivens Mrs. Eltwing?
2. What does Jonathan tell his wife?
3. What does Uncle Haskell applaud?
4. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
5. Who escorts the Eltwings?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)