|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan tell his wife?
(a) That Jonathan wants a divorce.
(b) That Cordelia was married to his best friend, who is now deceased.
(c) That Cordelia is the one who helps him get into college.
(d) That he is planning to start farming again.
2. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
(a) Because he is married and bringing his wife.
(b) He is probably too famous now to have much to do with the likes of her.
(c) He was quite mean to her in high school.
(d) Because he is has changed very radically.
3. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
(a) Takes her to the zoo.
(b) Makes her cupcakes.
(c) Apologizes for being too harsh.
(d) Makes her hot chocolate.
4. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She looks very intelligent.
(b) It doesn't look like she is dead.
(c) She looks like an angel from God.
(d) She is clean and beautiful.
5. What is Julie's response?
(a) She agrees having not thought about doing so but is happy her aunt reminds her.
(b) She agrees readily.
(c) She says she will think about it.
(d) She refuses to invite the person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aunt's occupation?
2. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
3. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
4. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
5. Who does Laura meet?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)