|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might Aunt Cordelia be looking forward to seeing Jonathan?
(a) She hopes he will finally pay her the money he owes her for tutoring him.
(b) He spurned her for another woman who is a shrew now.
(c) She was once in love with him.
(d) She helped him become a famous author.
2. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
(a) Apologizes for being too harsh.
(b) Makes her hot chocolate.
(c) Takes her to the zoo.
(d) Makes her cupcakes.
3. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She is clean and beautiful.
(b) She looks very intelligent.
(c) She looks like an angel from God.
(d) It doesn't look like she is dead.
4. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
(d) Loved and loving.
5. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
(a) Her dreadful hygiene.
(b) The way she sucks her thumb.
(c) Her vacant look.
(d) The way she sneezes without covering her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura do?
2. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
3. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
4. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
5. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)