|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) The neighbor's dog.
(d) Her dad.
2. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
(a) Aggie has been saved future embarrassments and hard times through a merciful death.
(b) That all religions lead to the same place.
(c) That people all go to heaven; there is no hell.
(d) That he and Aunt Cordelia want her to stay.
3. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Doctors and relatives.
(b) Meals brought from friends.
(c) Moving boxes.
(d) Partying adults.
4. How does Cordelia's father squelch rumors about Jonathan and Cordelia when she is tutoring him?
(a) There are no rumors to squelch as Cordelia is the model of a lady.
(b) He doesn't try to do anything figuring people gossip and it means nothing.
(c) Threatens one of the worst rumor mongers with revealing things about that person.
(d) Has Cordelia's sister chaperone.
5. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
(b) Aunt Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
2. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
3. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
4. What does Julie vow?
5. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)