|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
(a) He is probably too famous now to have much to do with the likes of her.
(b) Because he is has changed very radically.
(c) Because he is married and bringing his wife.
(d) He was quite mean to her in high school.
2. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) The neighbor's dog.
(d) Her dad.
3. When are Jonathan and his wife going to visit Cordelia's home?
(a) They probably won't because of Jonathan and Cordelia's former relationship.
(b) As soon as they are settled in.
(c) Jonathan has decided not to move back after all, so Cordelia will not see him.
4. What has happened on this October day?
(a) Julie's grandmother dies.
(b) Julie's cat dies.
(c) Julie's father dies.
(d) Julie's mother dies.
5. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(b) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(c) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(d) Throws them in the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
2. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
3. What is Julie's response?
4. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
5. What is the aunt's occupation?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)