|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the woods behind her house.
(b) In the hallway at school.
(c) In the mall.
(d) Towards some neighborhood children.
2. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) Through farm revenues.
(c) Tutoring other children.
(d) Through teaching.
3. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
(a) Ice cream and cones.
(b) A clown and candy.
(c) Two beautiful angel food cakes.
(d) Nothing because Julie behaves so badly.
4. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(b) To a ride on the pony.
(c) To a bedtime story.
(d) To a movie in town.
5. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
(a) Run for class president.
(b) Return to her father's home.
(c) Nothing in particular.
(d) Go to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aunt's occupation?
2. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
3. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
4. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
5. What do the children whisper?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)