|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julie's dad try to keep her away from Haskell?
(a) Because of his made-up stories.
(b) Because he is jealous of Haskell's closeness with Julie.
(c) Because he has never liked the man.
(d) Because he's an alcoholic.
2. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
(b) Julie's other aunt.
(c) Julie's deceased mother.
(d) Julie's aunt's best friend.
3. When did Julie last play with these children?
(d) Three years ago.
4. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
(a) About the different religious beliefs.
(b) The way she had treated Aggie when she was alive.
(c) What happens to people when they die.
(d) Not wanting to leave him and Aunt Cordelia.
5. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the woods behind her house.
(b) In the hallway at school.
(c) In the mall.
(d) Towards some neighborhood children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
2. Who does Laura meet?
3. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
4. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
5. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)