|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
(a) The person does not speak to Julie for the rest of the school year.
(b) The person confronts Julie about it.
(c) The person goes and buries another bottle of whiskey.
(d) The person just shrugs it off.
2. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
(a) She moves with her new husband about 300 miles away.
(b) It doesn't change anything.
(c) Laura spends all her time with the man and has no time for Julie anymore.
(d) Laura and her husband move to China and teach English.
3. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(b) Throws them in the trash.
(c) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(d) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
4. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Partying adults.
(b) Meals brought from friends.
(c) Moving boxes.
(d) Doctors and relatives.
5. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
(a) Remembers times when she has been there.
(d) Tries to figure out why she is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
2. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
3. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
4. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
5. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)