|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(b) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(c) Throws them in the trash.
(d) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
2. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
(c) Remembers times when she has been there.
(d) Tries to figure out why she is there.
3. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's other aunt.
(b) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
(c) Julie's deceased mother.
(d) Julie's aunt's best friend.
4. Who is Adam?
(a) One of the boys in the group of children.
(b) Her brother's best friend.
(c) Julie's older brother.
(d) Julie's father.
5. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
(a) That staying or going from the farm, Julie is always there in spirit.
(b) That whether one chooses goodness or meanness, they are still loved by God.
(c) If Julie learns compassion from her guilt about Aggie, then Aggie will be immortal.
(d) He intends to slip a note under her door but does not.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Julie's house filled?
2. Of what is Julie not convinced?
3. When does Aggie die?
4. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
5. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)