|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Doctors and relatives.
(b) Meals brought from friends.
(c) Moving boxes.
(d) Partying adults.
2. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of dying.
(b) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
(c) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
(d) Signs of physical abuse.
3. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(b) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(c) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(d) Throws them in the trash.
4. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
(a) Her brother Chris.
(b) Her cousin Mary Jane.
(c) No one.
(d) Her brother Chris and sister Laura.
5. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
(a) She tells Julie it is good to learn to defend herself.
(b) She sends both to different corners for time out.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She says that the crime of a small kiss does not seem to warrant such a harsh punishment as a swollen eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julie scream?
2. Who does Laura meet?
3. That summer, what is happening to Aggie?
4. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
5. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)