|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
(a) To get the other children to like Annie Kilpin.
(b) To treat all students fairly.
(c) How to help a retarded student, Annie Kilpin.
(d) How to help Annie Kilpin slow down her writing to make it legible.
2. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
(a) She safely stows them in her trunk.
(b) She prepares them with addresses to write thank you notes.
(c) She draws pictures on each one.
(d) She writes each invitation in perfect penmanship.
3. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
(a) Two beautiful angel food cakes.
(b) Nothing because Julie behaves so badly.
(c) Ice cream and cones.
(d) A clown and candy.
4. What is Julie's response?
(a) She says she will think about it.
(b) She refuses to invite the person.
(c) She agrees readily.
(d) She agrees having not thought about doing so but is happy her aunt reminds her.
5. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the woods behind her house.
(b) Towards some neighborhood children.
(c) In the hallway at school.
(d) In the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Julie last play with these children?
2. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
3. What is the aunt's occupation?
4. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
5. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)