|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
(a) He intends to slip a note under her door but does not.
(b) That whether one chooses goodness or meanness, they are still loved by God.
(c) That staying or going from the farm, Julie is always there in spirit.
(d) If Julie learns compassion from her guilt about Aggie, then Aggie will be immortal.
2. When did Julie last play with these children?
(d) Three years ago.
3. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the cemetary to put on Julie's mother's grave.
(c) To their secret meeting place.
(d) To Aggie's house.
4. Of what is Julie not convinced?
(a) That Laura is really that uncomfortable in her pregnancy.
(b) That she still has a prominent place in Laura's life.
(c) That Bill loves Laura as much as Julie does.
(d) That Bill really cares what Julie thinks.
5. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She looks very intelligent.
(b) She looks like an angel from God.
(c) She is clean and beautiful.
(d) It doesn't look like she is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
2. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
3. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
4. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
5. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)