|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(a) Posture and transitions.
(d) The art of good conversation.
2. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She sends both to different corners for time out.
(c) She says that the crime of a small kiss does not seem to warrant such a harsh punishment as a swollen eye.
(d) She tells Julie it is good to learn to defend herself.
3. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
(a) To Aggie's house.
(b) To their secret meeting place.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the cemetary to put on Julie's mother's grave.
4. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
(a) Working at the drugstore.
(b) Sleeping because she is having a difficult pregnancy.
(c) Helping her husband with his studies.
(d) Caring for her baby.
5. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
(a) Helping Julie become a better person.
(b) Preferring boys over girls.
(c) Getting set in her ways.
(d) Being unreasonable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
2. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
3. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
4. Where is Chris going?
5. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)