|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aunt Cordelia insist Julie invite?
(a) Aggie Kilpin.
2. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
(a) A spade.
(b) A dead rabbit.
(c) A driver.
(d) A sick puppy.
3. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(b) She has to use crutches to walk.
(c) She has a cast on her right leg.
(d) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
4. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(b) To a bedtime story.
(c) To a ride on the pony.
(d) To a movie in town.
5. When does Aggie die?
(a) She miraculously recovers.
(b) The morning after Julie visits her.
(c) She nevers gets fully well but lives another couple years.
(d) It takes her another week to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aunt's response?
2. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
3. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
4. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
5. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)