|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
(a) She sends both to different corners for time out.
(b) She tells Julie it is good to learn to defend herself.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She says that the crime of a small kiss does not seem to warrant such a harsh punishment as a swollen eye.
2. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) Towards some neighborhood children.
(b) In the woods behind her house.
(c) In the hallway at school.
(d) In the mall.
3. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(b) Throws them in the trash.
(c) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(d) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
4. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
(a) The person does not speak to Julie for the rest of the school year.
(b) The person just shrugs it off.
(c) The person confronts Julie about it.
(d) The person goes and buries another bottle of whiskey.
5. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
(a) Laura and her husband move to China and teach English.
(b) She moves with her new husband about 300 miles away.
(c) Laura spends all her time with the man and has no time for Julie anymore.
(d) It doesn't change anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
2. That summer, what is happening to Aggie?
3. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
4. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
5. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)