|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the hallway at school.
(b) In the mall.
(c) Towards some neighborhood children.
(d) In the woods behind her house.
2. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
(a) Nothing because Julie behaves so badly.
(b) A clown and candy.
(c) Ice cream and cones.
(d) Two beautiful angel food cakes.
3. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(b) The art of good conversation.
(d) Posture and transitions.
4. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
(a) When Julie is sixteen.
(b) When she is pregnant.
(c) When Laura is having her third child.
(d) When Julie is very ill.
5. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
(a) Helping Julie become a better person.
(b) Getting set in her ways.
(c) Being unreasonable.
(d) Preferring boys over girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean to say her aunt is a spinster?
2. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
3. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
4. When did Julie last play with these children?
5. What do Chris and Julie discover in the woods one day?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)