|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the woods behind her house.
(b) In the mall.
(c) Towards some neighborhood children.
(d) In the hallway at school.
2. Who is Adam?
(a) Julie's father.
(b) One of the boys in the group of children.
(c) Julie's older brother.
(d) Her brother's best friend.
3. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a movie in town.
(b) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(c) To a ride on the pony.
(d) To a bedtime story.
4. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
(a) It doesn't change anything.
(b) She moves with her new husband about 300 miles away.
(c) Laura spends all her time with the man and has no time for Julie anymore.
(d) Laura and her husband move to China and teach English.
5. Where is Chris going?
(a) To another aunt's home.
(b) Back to live with his father.
(c) To boarding school.
(d) No where.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
2. Who does Chris call?
3. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
4. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
5. What is the aunt's response?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)