|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
(a) Ice cream and cones.
(b) A clown and candy.
(c) Two beautiful angel food cakes.
(d) Nothing because Julie behaves so badly.
2. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
(a) They hear their aunt Cordelia calling them for dinner.
(b) He shames them into running off.
(c) They hear their friends calling them.
(d) It's time to go to the schoolroom.
3. What is the aunt's response?
(a) She compromises.
(b) She gives Julie a few days to change her mind.
(c) She cannot have a party without inviting that person.
(d) She relents.
4. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(b) The art of good conversation.
(c) Posture and transitions.
5. Why is a party being thrown for Julie?
(a) She won a writing contest.
(b) For her twelfth birthday.
(c) For no particular reason.
(d) For high school graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
2. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
3. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
4. Who does Laura meet?
5. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)