|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
(a) A driver.
(b) A sick puppy.
(c) A dead rabbit.
(d) A spade.
2. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
(a) Aunt Cordelia's best friend.
(b) Julie's other aunt who is there for the party.
(c) The person Julie does not want to invite.
(d) Julie's father.
3. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
(a) Sleeping because she is having a difficult pregnancy.
(b) Helping her husband with his studies.
(c) Working at the drugstore.
(d) Caring for her baby.
4. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
(a) That people all go to heaven; there is no hell.
(b) That all religions lead to the same place.
(c) Aggie has been saved future embarrassments and hard times through a merciful death.
(d) That he and Aunt Cordelia want her to stay.
5. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
(a) They participate in the wedding.
(b) They get together and cry.
(c) Chris is unable to come home from school so Julie is too sad to go to the wedding.
(d) They sneak away and don't go to the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
2. Why does Julie scream?
3. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
4. Why is a party being thrown for Julie?
5. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)