|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
(a) Laura and her husband move to China and teach English.
(b) Laura spends all her time with the man and has no time for Julie anymore.
(c) She moves with her new husband about 300 miles away.
(d) It doesn't change anything.
2. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
(a) To milk the cows.
(b) To help her plan lessons for the other children.
(c) To feed the chickens.
(d) To clean the schoolroom each night.
3. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
(c) Uncle Haskell.
(d) Aunt Cordelia.
4. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the woods behind her house.
(b) Towards some neighborhood children.
(c) In the mall.
(d) In the hallway at school.
5. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's deceased mother.
(b) Julie's aunt's best friend.
(c) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
(d) Julie's other aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Julie last play with these children?
2. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
3. What is the aunt's occupation?
4. Where does Julie awaken?
5. Why does Julie visit the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)