|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
(a) The way she sucks her thumb.
(b) The way she sneezes without covering her mouth.
(c) Her dreadful hygiene.
(d) Her vacant look.
2. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
(a) To try harder to make Laura pay attention to her.
(b) To not worry and things will work out.
(c) To forget about Laura and meet other people.
(d) To think about how she can be loved and needed in a lower position.
3. Who is Adam?
(a) Julie's father.
(b) Julie's older brother.
(c) One of the boys in the group of children.
(d) Her brother's best friend.
4. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
(a) A driver.
(b) A sick puppy.
(c) A dead rabbit.
(d) A spade.
5. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(b) Strictness and neatness.
(c) Disciplined and educated.
(d) Meticulous and well-ordered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
2. What do Chris and Julie discover in the woods one day?
3. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
4. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
5. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)