|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She sends both to different corners for time out.
(c) She says that the crime of a small kiss does not seem to warrant such a harsh punishment as a swollen eye.
(d) She tells Julie it is good to learn to defend herself.
2. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a bedtime story.
(b) To a ride on the pony.
(c) To a movie in town.
(d) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
3. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(d) Guardian and schoolteacher.
4. Who is Adam?
(a) Julie's father.
(b) Julie's older brother.
(c) Her brother's best friend.
(d) One of the boys in the group of children.
5. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
(a) Working at the drugstore.
(b) Caring for her baby.
(c) Sleeping because she is having a difficult pregnancy.
(d) Helping her husband with his studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
2. What does the doctor do for Julie's screaming?
3. What does Julie vow?
4. What is the aunt's occupation?
5. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)