|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Laura meet?
(a) A man who dated their mom in high school.
(b) Bill Strohmer.
(c) No one in particular.
(d) Julie's best friend at school.
2. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(a) Posture and transitions.
(b) The art of good conversation.
3. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's aunt's best friend.
(b) Julie's other aunt.
(c) Julie's deceased mother.
(d) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
4. Who does Chris call?
(d) No one.
5. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A bag of golf clubs.
(c) A bunch of daisies.
(d) The evening paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
2. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
3. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
4. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
5. When did Julie last play with these children?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)