|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
(a) Apologizes for being too harsh.
(b) Makes her cupcakes.
(c) Takes her to the zoo.
(d) Makes her hot chocolate.
2. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
(a) They hear their aunt Cordelia calling them for dinner.
(b) It's time to go to the schoolroom.
(c) They hear their friends calling them.
(d) He shames them into running off.
3. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
(a) Remembers times when she has been there.
(d) Tries to figure out why she is there.
4. Why does Julie visit the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches?
(a) To talk to a priest.
(b) To pray for her mother.
(c) Because of her shame over hitting Chris.
(d) To see what the inside looks like.
5. Who does Laura meet?
(a) No one in particular.
(b) Julie's best friend at school.
(c) A man who dated their mom in high school.
(d) Bill Strohmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie's aunt do when she finds Julie hiding?
2. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
3. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
4. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
5. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)