|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Chris going?
(a) Back to live with his father.
(b) No where.
(c) To boarding school.
(d) To another aunt's home.
2. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(d) Guardian and schoolteacher.
3. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
(a) They hear their aunt Cordelia calling them for dinner.
(b) He shames them into running off.
(c) They hear their friends calling them.
(d) It's time to go to the schoolroom.
4. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
(a) To not worry and things will work out.
(b) To think about how she can be loved and needed in a lower position.
(c) To forget about Laura and meet other people.
(d) To try harder to make Laura pay attention to her.
5. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(b) Strictness and neatness.
(c) Meticulous and well-ordered.
(d) Disciplined and educated.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Julie's house filled?
2. What do the children whisper?
3. Who does Chris call?
4. What does Julie's aunt do when she finds Julie hiding?
5. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)