|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
(a) Her vacant look.
(b) The way she sneezes without covering her mouth.
(c) Her dreadful hygiene.
(d) The way she sucks her thumb.
2. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Meticulous and well-ordered.
(b) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(c) Strictness and neatness.
(d) Disciplined and educated.
3. What do Chris and Julie discover in the woods one day?
(a) A sick puppy.
(b) A dead rabbit.
(c) Some Indian arrowheads.
(d) Their Uncle Haskell digging in the woods.
4. What does Julie vow?
(a) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
(b) To apologize to Chris.
(c) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
(d) To treat all fairly.
5. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(b) To a bedtime story.
(c) To a ride on the pony.
(d) To a movie in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Julie not convinced?
2. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
3. Who is Adam?
4. Where does Julie awaken?
5. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)