|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
(a) To not worry and things will work out.
(b) To forget about Laura and meet other people.
(c) To think about how she can be loved and needed in a lower position.
(d) To try harder to make Laura pay attention to her.
2. What do Chris and Julie discover in the woods one day?
(a) Some Indian arrowheads.
(b) Their Uncle Haskell digging in the woods.
(c) A sick puppy.
(d) A dead rabbit.
3. What does Julie vow?
(a) To treat all fairly.
(b) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
(c) To apologize to Chris.
(d) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
4. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
(b) Tries to figure out why she is there.
(d) Remembers times when she has been there.
5. Who does Chris call?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
2. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
3. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
4. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
5. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)