|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) Through farm revenues.
(b) Through teaching.
(c) Tutoring other children.
(d) An inheritance.
2. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(a) Guardian and schoolteacher.
3. What does Laura do?
(a) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
(b) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(c) Comes out and yells at the children.
(d) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
4. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
(a) To get the other children to like Annie Kilpin.
(b) How to help Annie Kilpin slow down her writing to make it legible.
(c) How to help a retarded student, Annie Kilpin.
(d) To treat all students fairly.
5. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
(a) Laura's crotchety behavior.
(b) Her inability to be cheerful as usual.
(c) Her slovenly state.
(d) Her not being able to lie in bed with Julie and reminisce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
2. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
3. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
4. With what is Julie's house filled?
5. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)