|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
(a) Getting set in her ways.
(b) Being unreasonable.
(c) Helping Julie become a better person.
(d) Preferring boys over girls.
2. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(b) Guardian and schoolteacher.
3. When did Julie last play with these children?
(b) Three years ago.
4. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Strictness and neatness.
(b) Disciplined and educated.
(c) Meticulous and well-ordered.
(d) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
5. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
(a) Uncle Haskell.
(c) Aunt Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Julie not convinced?
2. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
3. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
4. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
5. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)