|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(c) Guardian and schoolteacher.
2. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
(a) That Laura loves her as much as ever.
(b) That once the baby is born, Laura and Julie can do the things they used to do.
(c) That Julie is always welcome in their home.
(d) That the baby only has part of Laura's heart.
3. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(a) Posture and transitions.
(c) The art of good conversation.
4. Who is Adam?
(a) One of the boys in the group of children.
(b) Her brother's best friend.
(c) Julie's father.
(d) Julie's older brother.
5. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
(a) A bunch of daisies.
(b) A bag of golf clubs.
(c) The evening paper.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
2. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
3. What does the doctor do for Julie's screaming?
4. What does Julie vow?
5. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)