|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(a) The art of good conversation.
(b) Posture and transitions.
2. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's other aunt.
(b) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
(c) Julie's deceased mother.
(d) Julie's aunt's best friend.
3. Who is Adam?
(a) Julie's older brother.
(b) Her brother's best friend.
(c) One of the boys in the group of children.
(d) Julie's father.
4. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
(a) The evening paper.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A bunch of daisies.
(d) A bag of golf clubs.
5. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She says that the crime of a small kiss does not seem to warrant such a harsh punishment as a swollen eye.
(c) She tells Julie it is good to learn to defend herself.
(d) She sends both to different corners for time out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
2. When did Julie last play with these children?
3. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
4. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
5. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)