|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
(a) Makes her cupcakes.
(b) Takes her to the zoo.
(c) Makes her hot chocolate.
(d) Apologizes for being too harsh.
2. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
(a) To get the other children to like Annie Kilpin.
(b) How to help a retarded student, Annie Kilpin.
(c) To treat all students fairly.
(d) How to help Annie Kilpin slow down her writing to make it legible.
3. What does Laura do?
(a) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
(b) Comes out and yells at the children.
(c) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(d) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
4. When did Julie last play with these children?
(b) Three years ago.
5. Why does Julie scream?
(a) She just stepped on a dead mouse.
(b) She just saw her dog hit by a car.
(c) She hates the children.
(d) She cannot stand any more changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
2. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
3. What does it mean to say her aunt is a spinster?
4. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
5. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)