|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children whisper?
(a) That Julie is not going to be living there much longer.
(b) That Julie's mother is a witch.
(c) That Julie is mean.
(d) That Julie's cat attacked someone.
2. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of physical abuse.
(b) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
(c) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
(d) Signs of dying.
3. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) Tutoring other children.
(c) Through teaching.
(d) Through farm revenues.
4. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
(a) A bunch of daisies.
(b) The evening paper.
(c) A bag of golf clubs.
(d) A puppy.
5. What does Julie's aunt do when she finds Julie hiding?
(a) Tells Julie she can stay in there as long as she wants.
(b) Admonishes Julie.
(c) Crawls in with Julie and holds her and sobs.
(d) Coaxes Julie out with the promise of a trip to the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura do?
2. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
3. Who is Mrs. Peters?
4. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
5. What is the aunt's occupation?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)