|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(a) The art of good conversation.
(d) Posture and transitions.
2. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
(a) Remembers times when she has been there.
(b) Tries to figure out why she is there.
3. What does Julie vow?
(a) To apologize to Chris.
(b) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
(c) To treat all fairly.
(d) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
4. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
(a) Getting set in her ways.
(b) Preferring boys over girls.
(c) Helping Julie become a better person.
(d) Being unreasonable.
5. What do the children whisper?
(a) That Julie's cat attacked someone.
(b) That Julie is mean.
(c) That Julie's mother is a witch.
(d) That Julie is not going to be living there much longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
2. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
3. What has happened on this October day?
4. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
5. When did Julie last play with these children?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)