|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
(a) The evening paper.
(b) A bunch of daisies.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A bag of golf clubs.
2. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Doctors and relatives.
(b) Meals brought from friends.
(c) Partying adults.
(d) Moving boxes.
3. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of dying.
(b) Signs of physical abuse.
(c) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
(d) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
4. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She says that the crime of a small kiss does not seem to warrant such a harsh punishment as a swollen eye.
(c) She sends both to different corners for time out.
(d) She tells Julie it is good to learn to defend herself.
5. Who is Adam?
(a) One of the boys in the group of children.
(b) Julie's father.
(c) Her brother's best friend.
(d) Julie's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened on this October day?
2. Where does Julie awaken?
3. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
4. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
5. What is the aunt's occupation?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)