|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) Through farm revenues.
(b) Tutoring other children.
(c) Through teaching.
(d) An inheritance.
2. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
(a) Uncle Haskell.
(b) Aunt Cordelia.
3. What has happened on this October day?
(a) Julie's cat dies.
(b) Julie's mother dies.
(c) Julie's grandmother dies.
(d) Julie's father dies.
4. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(c) Guardian and schoolteacher.
5. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(b) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(c) She has to use crutches to walk.
(d) She has a cast on her right leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Peters?
2. Why does Julie scream?
3. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
4. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
5. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)