|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura do?
(a) Comes out and yells at the children.
(b) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(c) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(d) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
2. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) She has to use crutches to walk.
(b) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(c) She has a cast on her right leg.
(d) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
3. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
(a) To milk the cows.
(b) To feed the chickens.
(c) To clean the schoolroom each night.
(d) To help her plan lessons for the other children.
4. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(b) Strictness and neatness.
(c) Disciplined and educated.
(d) Meticulous and well-ordered.
5. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) In the mall.
(b) In the woods behind her house.
(c) Towards some neighborhood children.
(d) In the hallway at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aunt's occupation?
2. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
3. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
4. Who does Chris call?
5. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)