|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
(a) Her cousin Mary Jane.
(b) Her brother Chris.
(c) Her brother Chris and sister Laura.
(d) No one.
2. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) She has to use crutches to walk.
(b) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(c) She has a cast on her right leg.
(d) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
3. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(b) The art of good conversation.
(c) Posture and transitions.
4. What does Laura do?
(a) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(b) Comes out and yells at the children.
(c) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
(d) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
5. What does the doctor do for Julie's screaming?
(a) Gives her a shot.
(b) Spanks her lightly.
(c) Hypnotizes her.
(d) Makes her swallow a pill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
2. What does Julie vow?
3. Why does Julie scream?
4. Who is Adam?
5. When did Julie last play with these children?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)