|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie vow?
(a) To treat all fairly.
(b) To apologize to Chris.
(c) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
(d) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
2. What does Laura do?
(a) Comes out and yells at the children.
(b) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(c) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(d) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
3. What does Julie's aunt do when she finds Julie hiding?
(a) Coaxes Julie out with the promise of a trip to the zoo.
(b) Crawls in with Julie and holds her and sobs.
(c) Admonishes Julie.
(d) Tells Julie she can stay in there as long as she wants.
4. What is the aunt's occupation?
(a) A store clerk.
(b) A beautician.
(c) She is unemployed.
(d) A schoolteacher.
5. Where is Julie Trelling walking as the story opens?
(a) Towards some neighborhood children.
(b) In the woods behind her house.
(c) In the mall.
(d) In the hallway at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor do for Julie's screaming?
2. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
3. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
4. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
5. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)