|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) She has to use crutches to walk.
(b) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(c) She has a cast on her right leg.
(d) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
2. What do the children whisper?
(a) That Julie is not going to be living there much longer.
(b) That Julie's cat attacked someone.
(c) That Julie is mean.
(d) That Julie's mother is a witch.
3. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
(a) Loved and loving.
4. Who does Chris call?
(c) No one.
5. Where does Julie awaken?
(a) At her Aunt Cordelia's house.
(b) At her Aunt Cordelia's beauty salon.
(c) At her Aunt June's home.
(d) At her Aunt June's beauty salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
2. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
3. With what is Julie's house filled?
4. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
5. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)