|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
(c) Loved and loving.
2. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) She has a cast on her right leg.
(b) She has to use crutches to walk.
(c) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(d) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
3. What does Julie vow?
(a) To treat all fairly.
(b) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
(c) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
(d) To apologize to Chris.
4. What is the aunt's occupation?
(a) She is unemployed.
(b) A store clerk.
(c) A beautician.
(d) A schoolteacher.
5. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(b) Posture and transitions.
(d) The art of good conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
2. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
3. What does Laura do?
4. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
5. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)