|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Meals brought from friends.
(b) Doctors and relatives.
(c) Moving boxes.
(d) Partying adults.
2. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
(a) To clean the schoolroom each night.
(b) To milk the cows.
(c) To feed the chickens.
(d) To help her plan lessons for the other children.
3. What does Julie's aunt do when she finds Julie hiding?
(a) Tells Julie she can stay in there as long as she wants.
(b) Coaxes Julie out with the promise of a trip to the zoo.
(c) Crawls in with Julie and holds her and sobs.
(d) Admonishes Julie.
4. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of physical abuse.
(b) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
(c) Signs of dying.
(d) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
5. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a bedtime story.
(b) To a movie in town.
(c) To a ride on the pony.
(d) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
2. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
3. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
4. Who is Mrs. Peters?
5. Who is Adam?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)