Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
(b) Signs of dying.
(c) Signs of physical abuse.
(d) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
2. What is the aunt's occupation?
(a) A store clerk.
(b) A schoolteacher.
(c) She is unemployed.
(d) A beautician.
3. Who discovers they are in love?
(a) Danny and Eden.
(b) Brett and Julie.
(c) Cordelia and Matthew.
(d) Julie and Danny.
4. What coincides with Julie's last year of elementary school?
(a) Aunt Cordelia's last year of teaching.
(b) Julie's move back home.
(c) Laura's third daughter is born.
(d) Uncle Haskell's death.
5. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
(a) That Laura loves her as much as ever.
(b) That the baby only has part of Laura's heart.
(c) That Julie is always welcome in their home.
(d) That once the baby is born, Laura and Julie can do the things they used to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
2. What is the cause of Uncle Haskell's problem?
3. What does Aunt Cordelia share with Julie?
4. How does Julie's valedictory speech go?
5. Why does Brett come over later that night?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)