Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
(a) Loved and loving.
2. What does the doctor do for Julie's screaming?
(a) Makes her swallow a pill.
(b) Hypnotizes her.
(c) Gives her a shot.
(d) Spanks her lightly.
3. How is Katy's declining health exacerbated?
(a) By her refusal to eat.
(b) By the medicine that supposedly is helping her.
(c) By her refusal to get out of bed.
(d) By her hysterical outbursts.
4. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
(a) He intends to slip a note under her door but does not.
(b) That whether one chooses goodness or meanness, they are still loved by God.
(c) That staying or going from the farm, Julie is always there in spirit.
(d) If Julie learns compassion from her guilt about Aggie, then Aggie will be immortal.
5. Where is Chris going?
(a) To boarding school.
(b) No where.
(c) To another aunt's home.
(d) Back to live with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aunt Cordelia insist Julie invite?
2. How accurate are Carlotta's predictions about the boys?
3. What is Brett upset about in English class?
4. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
5. What does Julie secretly think?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)