|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) She has a cast on her right leg.
(b) She has to use crutches to walk.
(c) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(d) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
2. With what is Julie's house filled?
(a) Meals brought from friends.
(b) Partying adults.
(c) Doctors and relatives.
(d) Moving boxes.
3. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
(a) He is probably too famous now to have much to do with the likes of her.
(b) Because he is has changed very radically.
(c) Because he is married and bringing his wife.
(d) He was quite mean to her in high school.
4. Who does Laura meet?
(a) A man who dated their mom in high school.
(b) Julie's best friend at school.
(c) No one in particular.
(d) Bill Strohmer.
5. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) Tutoring other children.
(b) An inheritance.
(c) Through teaching.
(d) Through farm revenues.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
2. Who escorts the Eltwings?
3. What is odd about Mrs. Eltwing?
4. What does Julie vow?
5. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)