Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura do?
(a) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(b) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
(c) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(d) Comes out and yells at the children.
2. What do the children whisper?
(a) That Julie's mother is a witch.
(b) That Julie is not going to be living there much longer.
(c) That Julie's cat attacked someone.
(d) That Julie is mean.
3. Who does Laura meet?
(a) A man who dated their mom in high school.
(b) No one in particular.
(c) Julie's best friend at school.
(d) Bill Strohmer.
4. Why does Aunt Cordelia enlist the aid of Julie and Chris?
(a) To help her plan lessons for the other children.
(b) To milk the cows.
(c) To clean the schoolroom each night.
(d) To feed the chickens.
5. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
(a) She is in a different place alone among strangers.
(b) Her dog who always makes her feel safe is not with her.
(c) She has to use crutches to walk.
(d) She has a cast on her right leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
2. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
3. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
4. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
5. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)