|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Cordelia respond?
(a) Indecisive and says she will think about it.
(b) Adament that Julie belongs with her father.
(c) Aunt Cordelia is very pleased that Julie chooses to remain living with her during her high school years.
(d) Hesitant about Julie staying there.
2. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
(a) The person Julie does not want to invite.
(b) Aunt Cordelia's best friend.
(c) Julie's other aunt who is there for the party.
(d) Julie's father.
3. When did Julie last play with these children?
(a) Three years ago.
4. How can those around her tell Julie is feeling better?
(a) She has a big breakfast and does a lot of housework.
(b) She is singing in the shower.
(c) She asks Aunt Cordelia for money for a couple new dresses.
(d) She goes out on a date with a guy named Joseph.
5. What do Julie's feelings of alienation prompt her to do?
(a) Ask to go to a boarding school.
(b) Talk to Uncle Haskell.
(c) Run away to the city.
(d) Talk to Aunt Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Uncle Haskell's problem?
2. What does Julie tell Brett?
3. Who is Adam?
4. Why are all the girls envious?
5. What does Uncle Haskell tell Julie?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)