|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What discovery appalls Julie?
(a) That Uncle Haskell has married a Mexican woman.
(b) That her dad plans to have more children with Alicia.
(c) To learn that Alicia has converted the room Julie wants into an office.
(d) That Aunt Cordelia is secretly seeing Jonathan.
2. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
(b) Loved and loving.
3. What does Brett do when he and Julie are done talking?
(a) Tells her he understands.
(b) Slaps her in anger.
(c) Leaves immediately.
(d) Tries to coerce her into walking in the woods with him.
4. What has an especially bad end?
(a) Julie's relationship to Carlotta.
(b) Julie's junior year.
(c) Uncle Haskell who freezes to death in the woods while drunk.
(d) Brett who dies in a car crash when angry and drunk.
5. What does Haskell take time to do?
(a) Listen to Jonathan.
(b) Listen to Katy.
(c) Make Julie a shadowbox.
(d) Drive Julie to visit Laura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
2. Where does Julie awaken?
3. To what does Julie look forward?
4. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
5. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)