|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(b) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(c) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(d) Throws them in the trash.
2. To whom does Julie defend her relationship with Brett?
(a) The other girls.
(b) No one.
(c) Her brother Chris.
(d) Her father, aunt, and Alicia.
3. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
(a) A sick puppy.
(b) A dead rabbit.
(c) A driver.
(d) A spade.
4. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
(a) Danny Trevort and Carlotta Berry.
(b) Carlotta Berry and Mary Stuckley.
(c) Danny Trevort and Mary Stuckley.
(d) Mary Stuckley and Susie Chaser.
5. Where does Julie anticipate moving?
(a) To the downstairs bedroom in Cordelia's home.
(b) To her former room at her dad's house.
(c) To boarding school.
(d) Into Laura's old room at her dad's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
2. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
3. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
4. What does Julie hear people whispering?
5. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)