|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
(a) How to help Annie Kilpin slow down her writing to make it legible.
(b) How to help a retarded student, Annie Kilpin.
(c) To treat all students fairly.
(d) To get the other children to like Annie Kilpin.
2. What does Julie assume Aunt Cordelia feels?
(a) Happy that she will soon no longer be burdened with raising Julie.
(b) Sadness at the prospect of Julie leaving.
(c) Excitement about having Julie for the summer months at least.
(d) Sadness about Jonathan.
3. To whom does Julie defend her relationship with Brett?
(a) Her brother Chris.
(b) No one.
(c) The other girls.
(d) Her father, aunt, and Alicia.
4. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
(a) That Laura loves her as much as ever.
(b) That the baby only has part of Laura's heart.
(c) That Julie is always welcome in their home.
(d) That once the baby is born, Laura and Julie can do the things they used to do.
5. What ends after the night Brett loses his temper?
(a) Uncle Haskell's respect for Brett.
(b) Aunt Cordelia treating Julie like a minor.
(c) He ends the relationship with Julie.
(d) Brett's passing English class ends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Julie not convinced?
2. Who else comes for a summer visit?
3. Who does Aunt Cordelia insist Julie invite?
4. Who does Laura meet?
5. Where does Julie awaken?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)