|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie tell Brett?
(a) About her talk with Alicia.
(b) About the other girls being jealous.
(c) About her aunt's disapproval.
(d) That she is going to live with her sister.
2. What is the aunt's response?
(a) She relents.
(b) She compromises.
(c) She cannot have a party without inviting that person.
(d) She gives Julie a few days to change her mind.
3. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
(b) Tries to figure out why she is there.
(d) Remembers times when she has been there.
4. Why does Aunt Cordelia summon Uncle Haskell to have Brett leave?
(a) She is not sure if Brett knows the woods well enough in the dark.
(b) She fears Brett's temper.
(c) She thinks Brett needs a man-to-man talk.
(d) She thinks it's too late to walk in the woods.
5. What amazes Jonathan about Katy and Haskell?
(a) That they look so much alike.
(b) That Katy normally does not allow anyone but Jonathan near her or to help her.
(c) That Katy has a calming influence on Haskell.
(d) That Haskell does not drink around Katy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julie feel vulnerable?
2. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
3. What has an especially bad end?
4. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
5. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)