|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
(a) Her not being able to lie in bed with Julie and reminisce.
(b) Her slovenly state.
(c) Her inability to be cheerful as usual.
(d) Laura's crotchety behavior.
2. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a ride on the pony.
(b) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(c) To a bedtime story.
(d) To a movie in town.
3. Who does Jonathan think Julie closely resembles?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) No one in the family.
4. What makes Julie start thinking of staying with Aunt Cordelia?
(a) Because Julie will miss her friends too much.
(b) Because Laura's room is no longer available.
(c) Because Aunt Cordelia seems so sad.
(d) Because Uncle Haskell seems so sad.
5. Who does Chris call?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Uncle Haskell need a diversion?
2. What does not come about as Jonathan had hoped?
3. Who is waiting to welcome Julie?
4. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
5. Why does Haskell eventually refuse to come to Jonathan's home?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)