|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How accurate are Carlotta's predictions about the boys?
(a) Julie has one or two suitors every semester, so she's wasn't completely accurate.
(b) Amazingly accurate for the first two years of Julie's high school.
(c) Carlotta made no predictions.
(d) Completely inaccurate as Julie has more suitors than any other girl.
2. About what is Julie wondering?
(a) About how Aunt Cordelia will manage the housework without her.
(b) About what will happen to her pony.
(c) About whether she will go to boarding school.
(d) About her move back home.
3. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
(a) When she is pregnant.
(b) When Julie is sixteen.
(c) When Julie is very ill.
(d) When Laura is having her third child.
4. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
(a) He shames them into running off.
(b) They hear their aunt Cordelia calling them for dinner.
(c) They hear their friends calling them.
(d) It's time to go to the schoolroom.
5. With whom does Julie begin spending more time?
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
2. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
3. What does Jonathan do on many evenings?
4. Why might Aunt Cordelia be looking forward to seeing Jonathan?
5. What enlivens Mrs. Eltwing?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)