|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Julie's social life consist her first two years of high school?
(a) The high school band.
(b) Of attending college programs with her father.
(c) School plays.
2. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(b) To a movie in town.
(c) To a bedtime story.
(d) To a ride on the pony.
3. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
4. Why might Aunt Cordelia be looking forward to seeing Jonathan?
(a) She helped him become a famous author.
(b) She hopes he will finally pay her the money he owes her for tutoring him.
(c) She was once in love with him.
(d) He spurned her for another woman who is a shrew now.
5. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
(a) Her inability to be cheerful as usual.
(b) Her not being able to lie in bed with Julie and reminisce.
(c) Laura's crotchety behavior.
(d) Her slovenly state.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julie awaken?
2. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
3. What does Haskell do for Katy's funeral instead of attending the service?
4. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
5. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)