|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
(b) Loved and loving.
2. What will happen if Julie continues to help her boyfriend?
(a) She might have to be put in another English class.
(b) Brett will fail the class, and Julie will be sent to the dean's office for punishment.
(c) Brett will get a good grade while Julie will fail.
(d) Nothing; she makes him do the writing.
3. When are Jonathan and his wife going to visit Cordelia's home?
(a) As soon as they are settled in.
(c) They probably won't because of Jonathan and Cordelia's former relationship.
(d) Jonathan has decided not to move back after all, so Cordelia will not see him.
4. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She looks very intelligent.
(b) She is clean and beautiful.
(c) She looks like an angel from God.
(d) It doesn't look like she is dead.
5. How does Julie's luck change with the guys?
(a) The proverbial "boy next door" comes home from boarding school.
(b) Her brother Chris starts attending the high school and introduces her to guys.
(c) She meets a boy named Brett Kingsman who enrolls in school when his father is transferred to town.
(d) She becomes a cheerleader.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
2. Who discovers they are in love?
3. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
4. Who does Jonathan think Julie closely resembles?
5. With what is Julie's house filled?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)