|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Brett seem most upset?
(a) That she is taking her horse with her.
(b) That Julie will no longer help him with his homework.
(c) That the other girls are talking about hiim.
(d) That Julie defends her aunt.
2. What does Julie do as she and Aunt Cordelia are talking?
(a) Julie apologizes for her behavior earlier in the afternoon.
(b) Says she looks nothing like her aunt.
(c) Listens and lets her aunt tell her the story of Jonathan.
(d) Hugs her aunt and tells her she is beautiful.
3. How does Julie respond to Uncle Haskell's situation?
(a) She pretends there is nothing wrong.
(b) She becomes despondent.
(c) She wants him to go to New York for treatment.
(d) She decides not to bother him with her amateur hobby.
4. What does not come about as Jonathan had hoped?
(a) That Katy would resume her music.
(b) That Katy and Cordelia would become good friends.
(c) That Katy would divorce him.
(d) Living in the country does not have the peaceful influence on Katy.
5. Who is Mrs. Peters?
(a) Julie's aunt's best friend.
(b) Julie's deceased mother.
(c) Julie's other aunt.
(d) Julie's aunt's housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brett begin to date?
2. What does Haskell play for Katy?
3. How does Julie's luck change with the guys?
4. Where does Uncle Haskell prefer to be instead in with the noisy family?
5. About what is Julie annoyed with recent meetings with her father?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)