|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haskell take time to do?
(a) Listen to Jonathan.
(b) Make Julie a shadowbox.
(c) Drive Julie to visit Laura.
(d) Listen to Katy.
2. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
(a) That Laura loves her as much as ever.
(b) That once the baby is born, Laura and Julie can do the things they used to do.
(c) That the baby only has part of Laura's heart.
(d) That Julie is always welcome in their home.
3. What amazes Jonathan about Katy and Haskell?
(a) That Haskell does not drink around Katy.
(b) That Katy has a calming influence on Haskell.
(c) That they look so much alike.
(d) That Katy normally does not allow anyone but Jonathan near her or to help her.
4. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
(b) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(c) They are second cousins.
(d) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
5. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
(a) When Julie is very ill.
(b) When Laura is having her third child.
(c) When she is pregnant.
(d) When Julie is sixteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
2. What does Julie begin to do in her senior year?
3. What convinces Julie to stay at Aunt Cordelia's?
4. Where is Uncle Haskell's body found?
5. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)