|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haskell take time to do?
(a) Listen to Katy.
(b) Drive Julie to visit Laura.
(c) Make Julie a shadowbox.
(d) Listen to Jonathan.
2. When does Aggie die?
(a) It takes her another week to die.
(b) The morning after Julie visits her.
(c) She miraculously recovers.
(d) She nevers gets fully well but lives another couple years.
3. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
(b) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(c) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
(d) They are second cousins.
4. Why is the little school where Cordelia teaches being closed?
(a) Because Cordelia wants to retire.
(b) The building is not up to code.
(c) So that the country children can have the benefit of an education in a city school.
(d) There is not enough space for all the children.
5. What is Uncle Haskell holding?
(a) A bag of golf clubs.
(b) A puppy.
(c) The evening paper.
(d) A bunch of daisies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces Julie to stay at Aunt Cordelia's?
2. What does Julie tell Brett?
3. Who is moving to town?
4. What will happen if Julie continues to help her boyfriend?
5. How accurate are Carlotta's predictions about the boys?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)