|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it mean to say her aunt is a spinster?
(a) She is very thin.
(b) She spins wool and cotton for a living.
(c) She is quite elderly.
(d) She has never been married.
2. What does Laura do?
(a) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(b) Comes out and yells at the children.
(c) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(d) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
3. Of what is Julie not convinced?
(a) That Bill loves Laura as much as Julie does.
(b) That she still has a prominent place in Laura's life.
(c) That Laura is really that uncomfortable in her pregnancy.
(d) That Bill really cares what Julie thinks.
4. What is Julie's response?
(a) She refuses to invite the person.
(b) She agrees having not thought about doing so but is happy her aunt reminds her.
(c) She agrees readily.
(d) She says she will think about it.
5. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aunt's response?
2. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
3. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
4. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
5. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)