|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura do?
(a) Comes out and yells at the children.
(b) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(c) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
(d) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
2. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
(b) A teacher.
(c) Aunt Cordelia.
(d) A kind train conductor.
3. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
(a) Her brother Chris.
(b) Her cousin Mary Jane.
(c) No one.
(d) Her brother Chris and sister Laura.
4. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
(a) Go to boarding school.
(b) Run for class president.
(c) Return to her father's home.
(d) Nothing in particular.
5. Why is a party being thrown for Julie?
(a) For her twelfth birthday.
(b) For no particular reason.
(c) For high school graduation.
(d) She won a writing contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
2. Who is Mrs. Peters?
3. What is the aunt's response?
4. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
5. What is Julie's response?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)