|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children whisper?
(a) That Julie is mean.
(b) That Julie's cat attacked someone.
(c) That Julie's mother is a witch.
(d) That Julie is not going to be living there much longer.
2. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(b) To a movie in town.
(c) To a ride on the pony.
(d) To a bedtime story.
3. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
4. Why does Julie scream?
(a) She cannot stand any more changes.
(b) She just stepped on a dead mouse.
(c) She just saw her dog hit by a car.
(d) She hates the children.
5. When Julie hits Chris for kissing her and gives him a black eye, what is Aunt Cordelia's response?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She sends both to different corners for time out.
(c) She says that the crime of a small kiss does not seem to warrant such a harsh punishment as a swollen eye.
(d) She tells Julie it is good to learn to defend herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aunt's occupation?
2. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
3. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
4. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
5. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)