|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
(a) To their secret meeting place.
(b) To Aggie's house.
(c) To the cemetary to put on Julie's mother's grave.
(d) To the church.
2. What is Julie's response?
(a) She agrees having not thought about doing so but is happy her aunt reminds her.
(b) She agrees readily.
(c) She says she will think about it.
(d) She refuses to invite the person.
3. Who does Aunt Cordelia insist Julie invite?
(b) Aggie Kilpin.
4. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
(a) Return to her father's home.
(b) Go to boarding school.
(c) Run for class president.
(d) Nothing in particular.
5. What does Laura do?
(a) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(b) Comes out and yells at the children.
(c) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
(d) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
2. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
3. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
4. What is the aunt's response?
5. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)