|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julie visit the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches?
(a) Because of her shame over hitting Chris.
(b) To pray for her mother.
(c) To see what the inside looks like.
(d) To talk to a priest.
2. Who does Chris call?
(a) No one.
3. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
(a) The way she sneezes without covering her mouth.
(b) The way she sucks her thumb.
(c) Her vacant look.
(d) Her dreadful hygiene.
4. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
(a) That whether one chooses goodness or meanness, they are still loved by God.
(b) If Julie learns compassion from her guilt about Aggie, then Aggie will be immortal.
(c) That staying or going from the farm, Julie is always there in spirit.
(d) He intends to slip a note under her door but does not.
5. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) It doesn't look like she is dead.
(b) She looks like an angel from God.
(c) She looks very intelligent.
(d) She is clean and beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
2. What impact does this hostility have on the person in question #65?
3. Who is Mrs. Peters?
4. How does Julie's aunt make amends?
5. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)