|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
(a) Aunt Cordelia.
2. Of what is Julie not convinced?
(a) That Bill loves Laura as much as Julie does.
(b) That Bill really cares what Julie thinks.
(c) That she still has a prominent place in Laura's life.
(d) That Laura is really that uncomfortable in her pregnancy.
3. What does Julie vow?
(a) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
(b) To apologize to Chris.
(c) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
(d) To treat all fairly.
4. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
(a) When she prays at night.
(b) When her sister and father come to visit.
(c) When her uncle takes her around to see places her mother loved.
(d) When she and her aunt look at photo albums.
5. What is Julie's response?
(a) She agrees readily.
(b) She agrees having not thought about doing so but is happy her aunt reminds her.
(c) She says she will think about it.
(d) She refuses to invite the person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children whisper?
2. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
3. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
4. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
5. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)