|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Julie last play with these children?
(b) Three years ago.
2. What does Julie's aunt do when she finds Julie hiding?
(a) Admonishes Julie.
(b) Crawls in with Julie and holds her and sobs.
(c) Tells Julie she can stay in there as long as she wants.
(d) Coaxes Julie out with the promise of a trip to the zoo.
3. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(b) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(c) Throws them in the trash.
(d) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
4. Who is Adam?
(a) Julie's father.
(b) Her brother's best friend.
(c) One of the boys in the group of children.
(d) Julie's older brother.
5. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
(a) If Julie learns compassion from her guilt about Aggie, then Aggie will be immortal.
(b) He intends to slip a note under her door but does not.
(c) That staying or going from the farm, Julie is always there in spirit.
(d) That whether one chooses goodness or meanness, they are still loved by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
2. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
3. Why does Julie visit the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches?
4. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
5. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)