|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adam?
(a) Julie's older brother.
(b) Her brother's best friend.
(c) One of the boys in the group of children.
(d) Julie's father.
2. Why does Julie visit the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches?
(a) To see what the inside looks like.
(b) To talk to a priest.
(c) Because of her shame over hitting Chris.
(d) To pray for her mother.
3. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(b) Meticulous and well-ordered.
(c) Disciplined and educated.
(d) Strictness and neatness.
4. Why is a party being thrown for Julie?
(a) For no particular reason.
(b) For high school graduation.
(c) For her twelfth birthday.
(d) She won a writing contest.
5. What does Laura do?
(a) Picks up Julie and takes her to the house.
(b) Comes out and yells at the children.
(c) Tells Chris to handle things himself.
(d) Yells from the tree house that she'll be there in a few minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
2. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
3. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
4. Where is Chris going?
5. What does Julie vow?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)