|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
(d) Loved and loving.
2. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
(a) That staying or going from the farm, Julie is always there in spirit.
(b) He intends to slip a note under her door but does not.
(c) That whether one chooses goodness or meanness, they are still loved by God.
(d) If Julie learns compassion from her guilt about Aggie, then Aggie will be immortal.
3. When does Aggie die?
(a) The morning after Julie visits her.
(b) She nevers gets fully well but lives another couple years.
(c) It takes her another week to die.
(d) She miraculously recovers.
4. What does Julie do as she explores her aunt's house?
(b) Tries to figure out why she is there.
(d) Remembers times when she has been there.
5. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
(a) What happens to people when they die.
(b) Not wanting to leave him and Aunt Cordelia.
(c) About the different religious beliefs.
(d) The way she had treated Aggie when she was alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean to say her aunt is a spinster?
2. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
3. What is the aunt's response?
4. Of what is Julie not convinced?
5. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)