|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
(a) She draws pictures on each one.
(b) She writes each invitation in perfect penmanship.
(c) She prepares them with addresses to write thank you notes.
(d) She safely stows them in her trunk.
2. What do the children whisper?
(a) That Julie's cat attacked someone.
(b) That Julie is mean.
(c) That Julie's mother is a witch.
(d) That Julie is not going to be living there much longer.
3. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(b) Meticulous and well-ordered.
(c) Disciplined and educated.
(d) Strictness and neatness.
4. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(b) Throws them in the trash.
(c) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(d) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
5. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
(a) Helping Julie become a better person.
(b) Being unreasonable.
(c) Getting set in her ways.
(d) Preferring boys over girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adam?
2. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
3. Why is a party being thrown for Julie?
4. What has happened on this October day?
5. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)