Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a ride on the pony.
(b) To a bedtime story.
(c) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(d) To a movie in town.
2. Where does Julie awaken?
(a) At her Aunt Cordelia's beauty salon.
(b) At her Aunt Cordelia's house.
(c) At her Aunt June's beauty salon.
(d) At her Aunt June's home.
3. What ends after the night Brett loses his temper?
(a) He ends the relationship with Julie.
(b) Aunt Cordelia treating Julie like a minor.
(c) Brett's passing English class ends.
(d) Uncle Haskell's respect for Brett.
4. How does Uncle Haskell excuse himself from the guests?
(a) By saying he has to go work on his book.
(b) By saying he needs something a little stronger than wine.
(c) By saying that he is a bit bored with the conversation.
(d) By saying he is obligated to help the neighbor with his sick horse.
5. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
(a) When Julie is very ill.
(b) When Julie is sixteen.
(c) When Laura is having her third child.
(d) When she is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
2. With whom does Julie begin spending more time?
3. What does Julie begin to do in her senior year?
4. What does Aunt Cordelia share with Julie?
5. What were the college guys more interested in than in Julie?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)