|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
(a) Aunt Cordelia.
(b) A kind train conductor.
(c) A teacher.
2. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(d) Guardian and schoolteacher.
3. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
4. How does Uncle Haskell excuse himself from the guests?
(a) By saying he is obligated to help the neighbor with his sick horse.
(b) By saying he needs something a little stronger than wine.
(c) By saying he has to go work on his book.
(d) By saying that he is a bit bored with the conversation.
5. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She is clean and beautiful.
(b) She looks very intelligent.
(c) She looks like an angel from God.
(d) It doesn't look like she is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
2. What does Katy tell Jonathan?
3. Who does Julie rebuff with hostility?
4. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
5. What does Julie do as she and Aunt Cordelia are talking?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)