|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the aunt's response?
(a) She cannot have a party without inviting that person.
(b) She compromises.
(c) She gives Julie a few days to change her mind.
(d) She relents.
2. Why might Aunt Cordelia be looking forward to seeing Jonathan?
(a) He spurned her for another woman who is a shrew now.
(b) She hopes he will finally pay her the money he owes her for tutoring him.
(c) She was once in love with him.
(d) She helped him become a famous author.
3. What does Aunt Cordelia bring to class for Julie's birthday?
(a) A clown and candy.
(b) Nothing because Julie behaves so badly.
(c) Two beautiful angel food cakes.
(d) Ice cream and cones.
4. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
(a) She writes each invitation in perfect penmanship.
(b) She draws pictures on each one.
(c) She prepares them with addresses to write thank you notes.
(d) She safely stows them in her trunk.
5. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a movie in town.
(b) To a ride on the pony.
(c) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(d) To a bedtime story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
2. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
3. What is the main idea of the note that Uncle Haskell slips under Julie's door?
4. Who does Jonathan think Julie closely resembles?
5. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)