|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
(a) Her brother Chris and sister Laura.
(b) Her cousin Mary Jane.
(c) Her brother Chris.
(d) No one.
2. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(b) Throws them in the trash.
(c) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(d) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
3. How does Cordelia's father squelch rumors about Jonathan and Cordelia when she is tutoring him?
(a) Threatens one of the worst rumor mongers with revealing things about that person.
(b) Has Cordelia's sister chaperone.
(c) There are no rumors to squelch as Cordelia is the model of a lady.
(d) He doesn't try to do anything figuring people gossip and it means nothing.
4. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(b) Meticulous and well-ordered.
(c) Strictness and neatness.
(d) Disciplined and educated.
5. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
(a) Aunt Cordelia's best friend.
(b) The person Julie does not want to invite.
(c) Julie's father.
(d) Julie's other aunt who is there for the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
2. What does not come about as Jonathan had hoped?
3. What does Haskell take time to do?
4. Who arrives at Cordelia's house to find Katy there?
5. What does Jonathan tell his wife?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)