|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She looks like an angel from God.
(b) She looks very intelligent.
(c) She is clean and beautiful.
(d) It doesn't look like she is dead.
2. What is one of Aunt Cordelia's greatest challenges as a schoolteacher?
(a) How to help Annie Kilpin slow down her writing to make it legible.
(b) How to help a retarded student, Annie Kilpin.
(c) To treat all students fairly.
(d) To get the other children to like Annie Kilpin.
3. What do Chris and Julie discover in the woods one day?
(a) Their Uncle Haskell digging in the woods.
(b) A sick puppy.
(c) A dead rabbit.
(d) Some Indian arrowheads.
4. That summer, what is happening to Aggie?
(a) She is dying from an infected cut.
(b) She is moving to another city.
(c) She is getting married.
(d) She is being sent to an asylum for the insane.
5. Who is moving to town?
(a) Jonathan Eltwing and his wife.
(b) Julie's father and his new wife.
(c) Laura and her husband.
(d) Chris and his new wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are Jonathan and his wife going to visit Cordelia's home?
2. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
3. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
4. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
5. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)