|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That summer, what is happening to Aggie?
(a) She is moving to another city.
(b) She is dying from an infected cut.
(c) She is being sent to an asylum for the insane.
(d) She is getting married.
2. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
(a) She draws pictures on each one.
(b) She prepares them with addresses to write thank you notes.
(c) She safely stows them in her trunk.
(d) She writes each invitation in perfect penmanship.
3. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of dying.
(b) Signs of physical abuse.
(c) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
(d) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
4. What does Julie do with her party invitations?
(a) Gives them to Aunt Cordelia.
(b) Hand delivers them to the girls at school.
(c) Wraps them up carefully and keeps them.
(d) Throws them in the trash.
5. What does Julie do as she and Aunt Cordelia are talking?
(a) Listens and lets her aunt tell her the story of Jonathan.
(b) Julie apologizes for her behavior earlier in the afternoon.
(c) Hugs her aunt and tells her she is beautiful.
(d) Says she looks nothing like her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jonathan sometimes call Haskell to his home?
2. What does Julie vow?
3. Who does Laura meet?
4. How does Julie feel towards her aunt?
5. What does not come about as Jonathan had hoped?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)