|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) An inheritance.
(b) Through farm revenues.
(c) Through teaching.
(d) Tutoring other children.
2. Where is Chris going?
(a) To another aunt's home.
(b) Back to live with his father.
(c) No where.
(d) To boarding school.
3. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) They are second cousins.
(b) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(c) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
(d) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
4. What is Haskell doing for Cordelia?
(a) Playing the piano.
(c) Washing her feet.
(d) Reading to her.
5. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
(a) She prepares them with addresses to write thank you notes.
(b) She safely stows them in her trunk.
(c) She draws pictures on each one.
(d) She writes each invitation in perfect penmanship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie vow?
2. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
3. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
4. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
5. What does Jonathan do on many evenings?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)