|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a ride on the pony.
(b) To a movie in town.
(c) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
(d) To a bedtime story.
2. Who is moving to town?
(a) Laura and her husband.
(b) Julie's father and his new wife.
(c) Jonathan Eltwing and his wife.
(d) Chris and his new wife.
3. Why does Julie's dad try to keep her away from Haskell?
(a) Because he has never liked the man.
(b) Because of his made-up stories.
(c) Because he is jealous of Haskell's closeness with Julie.
(d) Because he's an alcoholic.
4. After Katy's trauma in the woods where Haskell rescues her, what occurs between Katy and Haskell?
(b) Katy cannot bear the sight of Haskell.
(c) Haskell says he wants nothing to do with Katy's eccentricities.
(d) They become friends.
5. What do Chris and Julie discover in the woods one day?
(a) Some Indian arrowheads.
(b) A sick puppy.
(c) Their Uncle Haskell digging in the woods.
(d) A dead rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan do on many evenings?
2. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
3. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
4. What do Chris and Julie do when Laura is getting married?
5. What does Uncle Haskell say that Aunt Cordelia is doing?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)