|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Aggie die?
(a) She miraculously recovers.
(b) The morning after Julie visits her.
(c) It takes her another week to die.
(d) She nevers gets fully well but lives another couple years.
2. To what does Aunt Cordelia often treat Julie and Chris for their help?
(a) To a movie in town.
(b) To a ride on the pony.
(c) To a bedtime story.
(d) To a wiener roast or fried chicken dinners for compensation.
3. Of what does Bill assure Julie?
(a) That once the baby is born, Laura and Julie can do the things they used to do.
(b) That Julie is always welcome in their home.
(c) That Laura loves her as much as ever.
(d) That the baby only has part of Laura's heart.
4. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(b) They are second cousins.
(c) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
(d) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
5. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of physical abuse.
(b) Signs of dying.
(c) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
(d) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jonathan sometimes call Haskell to his home?
2. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
3. To whom does Julie tell her fears about her and Laura?
4. What does Uncle Haskell applaud?
5. Who does Laura meet?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)