|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Katy's trauma in the woods where Haskell rescues her, what occurs between Katy and Haskell?
(a) Haskell says he wants nothing to do with Katy's eccentricities.
(b) They become friends.
(c) Katy cannot bear the sight of Haskell.
2. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) Tutoring other children.
(b) Through teaching.
(c) Through farm revenues.
(d) An inheritance.
3. What seems ironic about Aggie in the coffin?
(a) She looks very intelligent.
(b) She looks like an angel from God.
(c) She is clean and beautiful.
(d) It doesn't look like she is dead.
4. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
(a) Her brother Chris and sister Laura.
(b) Her cousin Mary Jane.
(c) Her brother Chris.
(d) No one.
5. Why does Julie visit the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches?
(a) To see what the inside looks like.
(b) Because of her shame over hitting Chris.
(c) To talk to a priest.
(d) To pray for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts the Eltwings?
2. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
3. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
4. What does Julie do with the pink note cards Alicia Allison sends her?
5. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)