|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katy tell Jonathan?
(a) That the "golden-haired man" found her, and she was no longer afraid.
(b) That she is never going to like the country.
(c) That she wants to stay at Cordelia's house.
(d) That she wants to play music again.
2. What does Julie vow?
(a) That she will leave Aunt Cordelia's home as soon as she is old enough.
(b) To ask her aunt not to favor boys over girls.
(c) To treat all fairly.
(d) To apologize to Chris.
3. What relationship is Jonathan Eltwing to Aunt Cordelia?
(a) Aunt Cordielia has not yet met Eltwing.
(b) Aunt Cordelia helps him to study for his college entrance exams.
(c) They were on opposing debate teams during their high school years.
(d) They are second cousins.
4. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
5. Upon what does Aunt Cordelia instruct Chris and Julie?
(a) The art of good conversation.
(b) Posture and transitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to live at Aunt Cordelia's house with Julie?
2. Who arrives at Cordelia's house to find Katy there?
3. About what does Julie talk to Uncle Haskell?
4. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
5. What does Katy seem to find soothing?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)