|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Strictness and neatness.
(b) Disciplined and educated.
(c) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(d) Meticulous and well-ordered.
2. What role does Aunt Cordelia now play in Julie's life?
(b) Guardian and schoolteacher.
3. What is assumed that Julie would do at this time in her life?
(a) Nothing in particular.
(b) Run for class president.
(c) Return to her father's home.
(d) Go to boarding school.
4. When is the next time Julie sees Laura after Laura's marriage?
(a) When Julie is very ill.
(b) When Julie is sixteen.
(c) When Laura is having her third child.
(d) When she is pregnant.
5. What sort of signs does Annie exhibit?
(a) Signs of understanding more than she lets on.
(b) Signs of physical abuse.
(c) Signs of undernourishment and mistreatment with no social skills.
(d) Signs of dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Aggie die?
2. Where do Julie and Carlotta take some gladiolas?
3. When are Jonathan and his wife going to visit Cordelia's home?
4. What does Julie vow?
5. For what is Jonathan's wife known?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)