|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katy tell Jonathan?
(a) That she is never going to like the country.
(b) That she wants to stay at Cordelia's house.
(c) That the "golden-haired man" found her, and she was no longer afraid.
(d) That she wants to play music again.
2. Where is Chris going?
(a) To boarding school.
(b) No where.
(c) To another aunt's home.
(d) Back to live with his father.
3. The next day, what does Aunt Cordelia show Julie?
(a) A newborn lamb.
(b) An old photograph of herself.
(c) A newborn litter of puppies.
(d) A picture of Jonathan and herself.
4. What are two of Aunt Cordelia's traits?
(a) Pleasant demeanor and sense of humor.
(b) Meticulous and well-ordered.
(c) Strictness and neatness.
(d) Disciplined and educated.
5. What does Uncle Haskell applaud?
(a) Jonathan's last book.
(b) Cordelia's excellent meal.
(c) Mrs. Eltwing for her talents.
(d) Julie's drawings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jonathan sometimes call Haskell to his home?
2. What does Julie vow?
3. What bothers the other girls the most about Annie?
4. What enlivens Mrs. Eltwing?
5. Why might Aunt Cordelia not be wanting to see Jonathan?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)