Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Julie is praying at the Cathedral of Four Silver Birches, who arrives?
(a) Uncle Haskell.
(b) Aunt Cordelia.
2. How does Aunt Cordelia get the bulk of her income?
(a) Through teaching.
(b) Through farm revenues.
(c) An inheritance.
(d) Tutoring other children.
3. What does Jonathan often have to do?
(a) Lightly slap Katy when she is in hysterics.
(b) Give Katy calming medicine.
(c) Leave work to return home to console his hysterical wife.
(d) Find someone to sit with Katy.
4. Ironically, who in addition to others, blames Aunt Cordelia for Julie not having a party?
(a) Julie's father.
(b) Julie's other aunt who is there for the party.
(c) Aunt Cordelia's best friend.
(d) The person Julie does not want to invite.
5. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
(a) When she and her aunt look at photo albums.
(b) When her sister and father come to visit.
(c) When she prays at night.
(d) When her uncle takes her around to see places her mother loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
2. Who arrives at Cordelia's house to find Katy there?
3. What does Katy tell Jonathan?
4. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
5. How does Uncle Haskell excuse himself from the guests?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)