|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julie help Alicia?
(a) In babysitting Alicia's two small children.
(b) By shopping with her and carrying the packages.
(c) In some of the redecorating of the house.
(d) In teaching her how to grow vegetables.
2. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
(a) Laura's crotchety behavior.
(b) Her slovenly state.
(c) Her not being able to lie in bed with Julie and reminisce.
(d) Her inability to be cheerful as usual.
3. To what does Julie look forward?
(a) Leaving the isolation of Aunt Cordelia's farm.
(b) Living at a boarding school.
(c) Staying at Laura's for the summer.
(d) Spending more time with her father every day.
4. What does Julie hear people whispering?
(a) That Uncle Haskell is in trouble with the law.
(b) That Julie is too much for Aunt Cordelia to handle.
(c) That Aunt Cordelia is seeing Jonathan.
(d) That Julie's father is moving to the farm.
5. What advice does Danny offer Julie?
(a) To stay away from Brett.
(b) To start applying to colleges now.
(c) To go live with Laura and Bill for her senior year.
(d) To learn how to cook for the evenuality of being a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ends after the night Brett loses his temper?
2. When does Julie feel close to her mother again?
3. How does Laura's getting married change Julie's life?
4. Who joins Julie doing things in the summer?
5. About whom are rumors being said?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)