|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill ask Julie to overlook about Laura during the visit?
(a) Laura's crotchety behavior.
(b) Her inability to be cheerful as usual.
(c) Her not being able to lie in bed with Julie and reminisce.
(d) Her slovenly state.
2. What reason does Cordelia give for declining a teaching position in the school where the children will be going?
(a) She is too set in her ways to adapt to the rules of a new school system.
(b) She was planning to retire that year anyway.
(c) She wants to return to fulltime farming.
(d) She has to stay and care for her ill aunts.
3. What advice does Danny offer Julie?
(a) To go live with Laura and Bill for her senior year.
(b) To start applying to colleges now.
(c) To learn how to cook for the evenuality of being a wife.
(d) To stay away from Brett.
4. What does Uncle Haskell take out of his golf bag?
(a) A sick puppy.
(b) A dead rabbit.
(c) A spade.
(d) A driver.
5. About whom are rumors being said?
(a) Carlota and Jimmy.
(b) Brett and Aimlee.
(c) Brett and Carlotta.
(d) Carolota and Brandon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Julie not convinced?
2. Who joins Julie doing things in the summer?
3. What coincides with Julie's last year of elementary school?
4. Why does Julie's dad try to keep her away from Haskell?
5. How does Julie help Alicia?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)