|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Danny offer Julie?
(a) To learn how to cook for the evenuality of being a wife.
(b) To start applying to colleges now.
(c) To stay away from Brett.
(d) To go live with Laura and Bill for her senior year.
2. Who joins Julie doing things in the summer?
(a) Her dad.
(b) Her brother Chris.
(d) Aunt Cordelia.
3. About what is Julie wondering?
(a) About what will happen to her pony.
(b) About her move back home.
(c) About whether she will go to boarding school.
(d) About how Aunt Cordelia will manage the housework without her.
4. What does the person in #52 advise Julie?
(a) To forget about Laura and meet other people.
(b) To think about how she can be loved and needed in a lower position.
(c) To not worry and things will work out.
(d) To try harder to make Laura pay attention to her.
5. Of what is Julie not convinced?
(a) That Laura is really that uncomfortable in her pregnancy.
(b) That she still has a prominent place in Laura's life.
(c) That Bill really cares what Julie thinks.
(d) That Bill loves Laura as much as Julie does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts taking a special interest in Julie?
2. Who else comes for a summer visit?
3. Who discovers they are in love?
4. What coincides with Julie's last year of elementary school?
5. What makes Julie start thinking of staying with Aunt Cordelia?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)