One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Laura meet?
(a) Julie's best friend at school.
(b) No one in particular.
(c) Bill Strohmer.
(d) A man who dated their mom in high school.
2. Why do the kids run off before they see what their uncle is doing?
(a) They hear their friends calling them.
(b) He shames them into running off.
(c) They hear their aunt Cordelia calling them for dinner.
(d) It's time to go to the schoolroom.
3. What has an especially bad end?
(a) Uncle Haskell who freezes to death in the woods while drunk.
(b) Brett who dies in a car crash when angry and drunk.
(c) Julie's junior year.
(d) Julie's relationship to Carlotta.
4. About what is Julie wondering?
(a) About what will happen to her pony.
(b) About how Aunt Cordelia will manage the housework without her.
(c) About her move back home.
(d) About whether she will go to boarding school.
5. How much of Laura's time is taken up when Julie comes to visit her?
(a) Helping her husband with his studies.
(b) Working at the drugstore.
(c) Caring for her baby.
(d) Sleeping because she is having a difficult pregnancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the little school where Cordelia teaches being closed?
2. With whom does Julie begin spending more time?
3. What advice does Danny offer Julie?
4. What is Laura and Bill's baby named?
5. What makes Julie start thinking of staying with Aunt Cordelia?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)