|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, Consciousness, chapters 66-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Risa, Connor and Lev begin to bond with each other?
(a) They talk about why they are being sent to be unwound.
(b) They share their feelings of fear and anger.
(c) They discuss their childhoods.
(d) They look for food together.
2. Why does Cyrus act as if he has a split personality?
(a) He has been given brain bits.
(b) He is being controlled by the government.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He has had a vision from god.
3. What does Connor take with them onto the bus?
(a) A baby.
(b) A hostage.
(c) More Unwinds.
(d) A woman's wallet.
4. What does the headmaster tell Risa as to why she has been chosen for unwinding?
(a) She is an orphan, so she is not useful.
(b) Her piano recital was an embarassment to the school.
(c) Other students have better grades and are better pianists.
(d) All of Mr. Durkin's students are being sent to harvest camps.
5. What is Connor's biggest fear?
(a) Being popular.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being unloved.
(d) Being unwound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will need to happen if the AWOL Unwinds are to make a successful escape?
2. What does Roland offer in exchange for his freedom?
3. Why is Risa cradling her arm in the woods?
4. Why does Connor have a difficult time traveling in the crate?
5. Where are Risa and Connor finally able to meet in private?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)