|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, Consciousness, chapters 66-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Risa feel she cannot find Connor once they are out of the crates?
(a) She is still upset with him.
(b) They decided to go their own ways.
(c) She would rather be with Roland.
(d) They are supposed to be in a fight.
2. How do the boys in Connor's crate feel about Unwinding?
(a) They disagree on the morality of it.
(b) They think that Connor is too heroic to be Unwound.
(c) They all agree that Unwinding is wrong.
(d) They all agree that Unwinding is a good thing.
3. How do the brain bits cause problems for Cyrus?
(a) He forgets who and where he is.
(b) The bits make him violent.
(c) The Unwind's brain takes over sometimes.
(d) He sees and hears things that aren't there.
4. What are brain bits?
(a) Special pills for brain power.
(b) Tracking devices in the brain.
(c) A nickname for the juvey-cops.
(d) Pieces of an Unwind's brain.
5. Who is Pastor Dan?
(a) The person sent from the harvest camp to collect Lev.
(b) Lev's advisor and friend.
(c) A bully in Lev's community who tries to make Lev turn against Marcus.
(d) The leader of the pro-tithe movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roland blame for his incarceration at the harvest camp?
2. What is the name of CyFi's alter ego?
3. Why does Dalton plan to jump off the roof if he is scheduled to be unwound?
4. Why do the Unwinds look forward to "work calls"?
5. What does the counselor tell Roland about Connor?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)