|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, Consciousness, chapters 66-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Connor Lassiter scheduled to be unwound?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) He is a runaway.
(c) He is a troublemaker.
(d) He is a tithe.
2. How does Risa feel when Connor does not fight Roland?
(a) She is angry at first, then understands.
(b) She is angry because she wants a fight.
(c) She is sad because she thinks Connor hates her.
(d) She is happy he is in control of himself.
3. What is Connor's biggest fear?
(a) Being unwound.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being unloved.
(d) Being popular.
4. What will happen to Connor once he arrives at the harvest camp?
(a) His vital organs will be donated and he will be killed.
(b) He will be sent to a work camp where he will be useful to society.
(c) He will be given an opportunity to change his ways.
(d) He will be kept on "ice" until someone needs a transplant.
5. What does Roland just before Connor blacks out during their fight?
(a) He lets go of Connor.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He blacks out.
(d) He realizes Connor is his only friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Connor feel about Lev?
2. Who does the trio meet on the bus?
3. Where is Connor assigned to work?
4. How does Lev convince Blaine that it is time to start their plan?
5. What does Risa wish when she sees Roland?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)