|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Destinations, chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Connor Lassiter scheduled to be unwound?
(a) He is a runaway.
(b) He is a troublemaker.
(c) He is a tithe.
(d) He is an orphan.
2. What happens to the note that Lev writes to the boy on the bus?
(a) The boy reads it and doesn't believe Lev.
(b) The boy throws it on the floor, unread.
(c) The boy gives it to the authorities.
(d) The boy tells Lev he doesn't care about his problem.
3. What choice does Risa discover she has when the bus she is on crashes?
(a) That she can run and try to avoid the harvest camp.
(b) That she can return to the school and beg to be given another chance.
(c) She discovers that she is at the mercy of the camps and has no choices.
(d) That she can refuse to go to the camp and begin a protest.
4. How much money does Lev talk the pawnbroker into giving him for the bracelet?
5. Why does Risa pretend to be Didi?
(a) To get food for herself, Lev and Connor.
(b) She likes to pretend she is a girl that won't be Unwound.
(c) To throw the juvey-cops off of their trail.
(d) To get new clothes for herself, Lev and Connor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will the Unwinds be in the Graveyard?
2. Why does Lev suddenly want to take care of Cyrus?
3. Who is Pastor Dan?
4. Why does Cyrus act as if he has a split personality?
5. What is Risa's theory about Lev's parents?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)