|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Destinations, chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Connor once he arrives at the harvest camp?
(a) His vital organs will be donated and he will be killed.
(b) He will be kept on "ice" until someone needs a transplant.
(c) He will be sent to a work camp where he will be useful to society.
(d) He will be given an opportunity to change his ways.
2. Which character becomes the leader of the trio?
3. What does Lev believe is going on when he wakes?
(a) He thinks Risa killed the bus driver.
(b) He thinks Connor is holding him hostage.
(c) He thinks Risa is being held hostage.
(d) He thinks Connor has murdered a juvey-cop.
4. Why does Lev struggle with Connor after Connor pulls him from the backseat of Pastor Dan's car?
(a) Lev thinks Connor is trying to take him as a hostage.
(b) Pastor Dan convinces Lev that Connor is sent from the Devil.
(c) Lev is afraid that Connor murdered the bus driver.
(d) Lev doesn't want to miss his chance to get to the harvest camp.
5. How does Risa feel when Connor does not fight Roland?
(a) She is angry at first, then understands.
(b) She is sad because she thinks Connor hates her.
(c) She is angry because she wants a fight.
(d) She is happy he is in control of himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Risa feel about Connor taking the baby?
2. How long will the Unwinds be in the Graveyard?
3. Why does Cyrus act as if he has a split personality?
4. How does Connor feel about the storked baby?
5. What is one problem that the brain bits cause for Cyrus?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)