|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has now proposed to Ulrika?
(a) John Johanssen.
(b) Sven Andersson.
(c) Lars Nyberg.
(d) Samuel Nojd.
2. What does Johan bring home one day that indicates the approach of spring?
(a) A baby bunny.
(b) A flower.
(c) A bird's egg.
(d) A toad.
3. What is the only piece of furniture in the shanty?
(a) The chest.
(b) A bed.
(c) A chair.
(d) A table.
4. Which of the following is NOT a piece of furniture that Karl makes during the first winter?
5. When it snows, Karl makes a rope of ________________ to tie between the house and the shed.
(d) linden bark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is given to the new baby?
2. How much does Kristina's new baby weigh?
3. Kristina learns that Ulrika is to marry ______________________.
4. Who sent the letter that Karl is now able to get at the post office?
5. Which piece of furniture is Karl especially proud of making?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)