|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family use as a dining table in their shanty?
(a) A plank of wood.
(b) The chest.
(c) A stretched quilt.
(d) A tree stump.
2. What is the big draw for Robert in the state he wants to move to?
(a) Citrus fruit.
(d) Warm weather.
3. In what way are Karl and Robert alike?
(a) They do not like to be told what to do.
(b) They are both great singers.
(c) They both are very religious.
(d) They both love blonde women.
4. Who does Kristina consider to christen the new baby?
(a) Nels Larsen.
(b) Henry Jackson.
(c) Samuel Johnson.
(d) Abe Witters.
5. Who had paid for the passage of the man in #125 to America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is given to the new baby?
2. What does Kanjel name his new farm?
3. What does Kristina do when she thinks the men in #109 are going to kill her?
4. Karl had only enough money to build their house or buy _______________.
5. Kristina continues to battle ___________________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)