Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Robert plan to tell Karl that Robert is leaving?
(a) A month before he leaves.
(b) The day of his departure.
(c) He'll send a telegram after he's gone.
(d) The day before his departure.
2. What does Swedish Anna bring for Harald when she visits?
(a) A puppet.
(b) A coat.
(c) A ball.
3. How much does the man pay for the item in #169?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Three dollars.
(c) Seven dollars.
(d) Fifteen cents.
4. What animal is Robert able to catch without firing his gun?
5. Kristina learns that Ulrika is to marry ______________________.
(a) Thomas Sanderson.
(b) Philip J. Bowdoin.
(c) Walter H. Abbott.
(d) Charles Meyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Karl not borrow the money to redeem the letter?
2. Which of Robert's Swedish friends made the trip with him to America?
3. When it snows, Karl makes a rope of ________________ to tie between the house and the shed.
4. What does Danjel tell Arvid when Arvid says he is leaving for California?
5. How much does Kristina's new baby weigh?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)