|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Karl and Kristina's children died while they were still in Sweden?
2. Why is Robert hurriedly studying English?
(a) So he can talk to girls.
(b) So he can speak for the group after their guide leaves.
(c) So he can pay for items and not be overcharged.
(d) So he can order food in a restaurant.
3. What city does the group arrive at in Chapter 7?
4. Who is the guide the ship's captain locates to help Karl and the others get to their destination?
(a) Jons Dahlgren.
(b) Anderson Blum.
(c) Loffe Ekstrom.
(d) Long Landberg.
5. The people who Ulrika meets on the trip think she is a _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulrika and Elin wear to ward off illness?
2. What do the travelers realize as they pass over the prairie?
3. Robert knows that he will have to learn the English language in order to _____________________.
4. Where does the ship dock in America?
5. The passengers take up a collection for ______________________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)