|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can the man in #142 not christen the new baby?
(a) He is not Lutheran.
(b) He has retired.
(c) He is away on a hunt.
(d) He is gone for the holidays.
2. Who had paid for the passage of the man in #125 to America?
3. Who is the guide the ship's captain locates to help Karl and the others get to their destination?
(a) Loffe Ekstrom.
(b) Jons Dahlgren.
(c) Anderson Blum.
(d) Long Landberg.
4. Why does Danjel think his child died?
(a) Because he was angry with God.
(b) So she could be with her dead mother.
(c) So Danjel would move his devotion back to God.
(d) To give him one less mouth to feed.
5. What type of animal helps himself to the group's food one night but is not identifiable by the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the steamboat which takes the group to Albany?
2. The farmers and their families on board the ship are from which country?
3. When does Robert plan to tell Karl that Robert is leaving?
4. Why are the children disappointed when Karl returns to the ship?
5. Who is Kristina's uncle who is also on the trip?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)