|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impediment does Robert suffer from?
(b) Bad eyesight.
(c) Speech impediment.
(d) Hearing loss.
2. How long does it take Karl and the other men to build Karl's house?
(a) A day.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
3. Kristina is glad that her family in Sweden cannot see __________________.
(a) how poor they are.
(b) how Karl is mean to her.
(c) how little their house is.
(d) how homesick she is.
4. Where does the ship dock in America?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. The passengers take up a collection for ______________________.
(a) the family of the man who drowned.
(b) the captain.
(d) fresh water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers call the prairie?
2. What does Karl carry on his back on the way back from town?
3. Who had paid for the passage of the man in #125 to America?
4. Which one of the children is missing when it is time to re-board the ship?
5. What does Kristina do when she thinks the men in #109 are going to kill her?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)