Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What two disciplines does Baden claim are combined in the medical examiner's position?
2. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
3. Why does Baden finally choose to follow forensic medicine?
4. What does Baden note in Chapter Two always fascinated him?
5. What does Baden claim happens at the site of an accident?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Summarize Baden's beliefs about what the DA expects an ME to do...
This section contains 1,274 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)