|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
(a) Her levels of barbiturates.
(b) Her levels of alcohol.
(c) Her levels of acid.
(d) Her low blood sugar.
2. What does Baden find when he examines the body of Gail Morris?
(a) There are no signs of murder.
(b) There are wounds consistent with being hit in the head.
(c) There are stab wounds.
(d) There are gunshot wounds in the back.
3. Who was the abuser in the relationship between Catherine and Paul?
(a) Both Catherine and Paul.
(c) Neither Catherine or Paul.
4. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
(a) Burn the house down.
(b) Steal gas.
(c) Steal a car.
(d) Steal her antiques.
5. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Heroin overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mario Jascalevich claim to be doing with curare?
2. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
3. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
4. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
5. Dr. Worthington was willing to testify to what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)