|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mario Jascalevich claim to be doing with curare?
(a) Treating patients outside the hospital.
(b) Stealing it to sell.
(c) Dosing himself.
(d) Testing on dogs.
2. What mistake does Baden blame prison authorities for making?
(a) They stopped the raid to negotiate.
(b) They killed a prisoner.
(c) They threatened the prisoners.
(d) They started the raid.
3. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(a) Insurance money.
(b) Her husband was going to leave her.
4. What caused Belushi's brain to swell?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Brain aneurysm.
(d) Heart attack.
5. What does Baden find in his autopsies?
(a) The prisoners died from being shot by other prisoners.
(b) The hostages died from being stabbed by guards.
(c) The hostages died from being shot by guards.
(d) The hostages died from being poisoned by other prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Travis do when Dr. Brown caught him inside the house?
2. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
3. Why did the urine in Belushi's bladder help police?
4. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
5. What does Baden mention that can slow digestion by almost an hour?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe why a body in the desert mummifies, and why a body in the Arctic stays bacteria free.
2. Describe how Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Hess were killed by the other inmates.
3. Explain why doctors believed Sunny von Bulow was suffering from low blood sugar on her arrival the third time at the hospital, in spite of EMT belief that she was suffering an overdose.
4. Describe the symptoms of a heroin overdose, and how it kills.
5. Explain why, from the beginning, Baden believed the police had the wrong time of death for Gail Morris.
6. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
7. Why did Kuklinski use cyanide, and how did Baden discover it on his victims?
8. Explain the three themes of Baden's affidavit in the case of Claus von Bulow.
9. Explain Ondine's syndrome.
10. Explain what actually happened to Daphne Mellon.
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)