|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He died by asphyxiation.
(b) He died from starvation.
(c) He died from a gunshot wound.
(d) He died from a heroin overdose.
2. Why were the corrections officers not supposed to take part in the raid?
(a) They would be reluctant to kill.
(b) They would be slower.
(c) They would side with inmates.
(d) They would seek revenge.
3. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(a) Insurance money.
(c) Her husband was going to leave her.
4. Who led the state police in the raid?
(a) Roger Champen.
(b) William Quinn.
(c) Hank Williams.
(d) Frank Smith.
5. What does Baden claim in the cause of failure for the ME system?
(a) A lack of budget.
(b) A lack on interest.
(c) A lack of proper equipment.
(d) Untrained MEs and political pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
2. How does cocaine kill people?
3. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
4. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
5. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)