|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
(a) A bullet.
(b) Injection marks.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Signs of drug use.
2. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
(a) Twelve and one-half years in jail.
(b) Nothing; he was acquitted.
(c) A life sentence.
(d) The death penalty.
3. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In the living room of a neighbor.
(b) In the swamp.
(c) In her car.
(d) In a sugar cane field.
4. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
(a) The eye.
(b) The appendix.
(c) The spleen.
(d) The tongue.
5. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
(a) A gunshot wound in the back.
(b) The bruises on his neck.
(c) The bruises on his ribs.
(d) A stab wound in the neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
2. What does Baden accuse MEs of doing at the beginning of Chapter Eleven if they can't figure out a cause of death?
3. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
4. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
5. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how and why Jascalevich killed the patients of other doctors.
2. How did Baden know Paul Fried had not committed suicide?
3. Explain why, from the beginning, Baden believed the police had the wrong time of death for Gail Morris.
4. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
5. Describe the potassium eye fluid test.
6. Explain the disparity between Dr. Lee's issued cause of death and Baden's issued cause of death for Dr. Brown.
7. Why did Jerald Sklar confess to police his knowledge and his crimes, and what was the result?
8. Explain what Baden notices about Sunny's levels of alcohol and barbiturates, and why he calculates them as fatal levels at the time of her coma.
9. Explain why the prisoners at Attica were rioting, including those things mentioned that were problems for the corrections board.
10. Why did Kuklinski use cyanide, and how did Baden discover it on his victims?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)