|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Helped cut up the body.
(b) Stole the car from the garage.
(c) Helped bury the body.
(d) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
2. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
(a) Through undigested stomach contents.
(b) Algor mortis.
(c) Rigor mortis.
(d) Potassium eye fluid test.
3. Who led the state police in the raid?
(a) Roger Champen.
(b) Hank Williams.
(c) Frank Smith.
(d) William Quinn.
4. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) A stab wound.
5. For what was Michael Privitiera killed?
(a) Starting fights.
(b) Trying to escape.
(c) Leaking to reporters.
(d) Stealing weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Attica?
2. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
3. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
4. Why was Sunny von Bulow hospitalized the second time?
5. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)