|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Algor mortis.
(c) Potassium eye fluid test.
(d) Through undigested stomach contents.
2. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
(a) He had low levels of barbiturates in his system.
(b) He had low levels of heroin in his system.
(c) He did not have any drugs in his system.
(d) He had low levels of cocaine in his system.
3. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
(a) He had not completed college.
(b) He was a lover of Sunny.
(c) He was the murderer.
(d) He was a lover of Claus.
4. Why were the corrections officers not supposed to take part in the raid?
(a) They would side with inmates.
(b) They would be reluctant to kill.
(c) They would seek revenge.
(d) They would be slower.
5. What did the prisoners do to William Quinn?
(a) Beat him into a coma.
(b) Stabbed him.
(c) Raped him.
(d) Shot him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
2. What activity does Baden claim plays havoc on teen suicide rates?
3. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
4. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
5. How did Baden determine true time of death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why the prisoners at Attica were rioting, including those things mentioned that were problems for the corrections board.
2. How did Baden know Paul Fried had not committed suicide?
3. Why did Kuklinski use cyanide, and how did Baden discover it on his victims?
4. Describe the circumstances in the case of the S&M nurse and doctor in Chapter Ten that led to the case being taken to a grand jury to process the nurse for homicide.
5. Explain how Baden knew the hostages were killed by the guards.
6. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
7. Explain why doctors believed Sunny von Bulow was suffering from low blood sugar on her arrival the third time at the hospital, in spite of EMT belief that she was suffering an overdose.
8. Why did Jerald Sklar confess to police his knowledge and his crimes, and what was the result?
9. Explain what actually happened to Daphne Mellon.
10. Describe how Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Hess were killed by the other inmates.
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)