|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
(a) He does not fit a serial killer image.
(b) He is black, killing blacks.
(c) He is a white man killing black women.
(d) He is a transvestite killing gays.
2. What does Baden accuse MEs of doing at the beginning of Chapter Eleven if they can't figure out a cause of death?
(a) Making something up.
(b) Finding a cause that agrees with police.
(c) Giving up, and handing off the case.
(d) Lying to police to disagree with their findings.
3. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
(a) The killer is distant.
(b) The killer is extremely brazen.
(c) The killer is weak.
(d) The killer used the same weapon.
4. Why does Baden offer to do a minimum autopsy?
(a) To cover up the removal of the body.
(b) To hide the evidence.
(c) To ensure political power.
(d) To soothe the Hasidic Jews of the community.
5. What did Mario Jascalevich claim to be doing with curare?
(a) Testing on dogs.
(b) Stealing it to sell.
(c) Dosing himself.
(d) Treating patients outside the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
2. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
3. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
4. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
5. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)