|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He died from starvation.
(b) He died by asphyxiation.
(c) He died from a heroin overdose.
(d) He died from a gunshot wound.
2. What did the prisoners do to William Quinn?
(a) Stabbed him.
(b) Shot him.
(c) Raped him.
(d) Beat him into a coma.
3. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) $10,000 and Paul's will.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) $100,000 and Paul's will.
(d) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
4. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
(a) The appendix.
(b) The eye.
(c) The tongue.
(d) The spleen.
5. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
(a) Injection marks.
(b) Signs of drug use.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) A bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
2. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
3. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
4. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
5. What did Travis do when Dr. Brown caught him inside the house?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)