|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
(a) It was demolished in a tornado.
(b) It was closed by the government.
(c) It closed for lack of patients.
(d) It was burned down.
2. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
(a) A life sentence.
(b) Nothing; he was acquitted.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) Twelve and one-half years in jail.
3. What was the original cause of death listed on Daphne Mellon's death certificate?
(a) Blunt force trauma.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Gunshot wound.
4. How does cocaine kill people?
(a) Through suffocation.
(b) Through heart arrhythmia.
(c) Through nasal passage explosion.
(d) Through stroke.
5. How did Baden determine true time of death?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Algor mortis.
(c) Livor mortis.
(d) Potassium eye fluid test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
2. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
3. What is Attica?
4. What did Travis and Peters do to cover up the crime?
5. Why was Leonard Barco an obvious suspect for the killing of Gail Morris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why doctors believed Sunny von Bulow was suffering from low blood sugar on her arrival the third time at the hospital, in spite of EMT belief that she was suffering an overdose.
2. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
3. Explain how Carl Cappolino killed William E. Farber.
4. Describe why a body in the desert mummifies, and why a body in the Arctic stays bacteria free.
5. Explain how and why Jascalevich killed the patients of other doctors.
6. How did Baden know the killer in the Buffalo slayings was trained, either as a hunter or medically?
7. Explain how the defense for Hendricks tried to argue the digestive system argument, and Baden's counter argument.
8. Describe the potassium eye fluid test.
9. Describe how Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Hess were killed by the other inmates.
10. Explain the situation that causes some teenagers and adults to accidentally commit suicide by hanging during sexual experimentation.
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)