|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Baden know Gail Morris died on Saturday, and not on Friday or Sunday?
(a) The maggot eggs in her eyes would have hatched if she died on Sunday.
(b) The maggot eggs in her eyes would have hatched if she died on Friday.
(c) He doesn't know when Gail Morris died.
(d) The maggot eggs in her eyes would not have hatched if she died on Friday.
2. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
(a) Cut off their hands.
(b) Cut out their kidneys.
(c) Cut out their hearts.
(d) Cut off their heads.
3. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
(a) A stab wound in the neck.
(b) The bruises on his neck.
(c) A gunshot wound in the back.
(d) The bruises on his ribs.
4. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(c) Her husband was going to leave her.
(d) Insurance money.
5. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
(a) The prisoners in question died.
(b) Unfairness in prosecution.
(c) The guards in question died.
(d) No one was guilty of anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were MEs suspicious of the number of SIDS deaths?
2. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
3. How did the ME know Masgay had been frozen?
4. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
5. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why, from the beginning, Baden believed the police had the wrong time of death for Gail Morris.
2. Describe the potassium eye fluid test.
3. Describe the symptoms of a heroin overdose, and how it kills.
4. Explain why doctors believed Sunny von Bulow was suffering from low blood sugar on her arrival the third time at the hospital, in spite of EMT belief that she was suffering an overdose.
5. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
6. Why did Kuklinski use cyanide, and how did Baden discover it on his victims?
7. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
8. Explain what Baden and his team found when they became part of the medical review board that monitors prison deaths, and how those issues were addressed.
9. How did Baden know Paul Fried had not committed suicide?
10. How did Baden know the killer in the Buffalo slayings was trained, either as a hunter or medically?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)