|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the original cause of death listed on Daphne Mellon's death certificate?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
(d) Drug overdose.
2. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
(a) He had not completed college.
(b) He was a lover of Claus.
(c) He was the murderer.
(d) He was a lover of Sunny.
3. Dr. Worthington was willing to testify to what?
(a) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with abuse.
(b) That Sunny had been murdered.
(c) That Sunny had overdosed.
(d) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with self inflicted wounds.
4. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
(a) A gunshot wound in the back.
(b) A stab wound in the neck.
(c) The bruises on his ribs.
(d) The bruises on his neck.
5. What does Baden find in his autopsies?
(a) The prisoners died from being shot by other prisoners.
(b) The hostages died from being stabbed by guards.
(c) The hostages died from being shot by guards.
(d) The hostages died from being poisoned by other prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
2. Why was Sunny von Bulow hospitalized the second time?
3. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
4. What did Travis and Peters not know about Dr. Brown?
5. What did Travis do when Dr. Brown caught him inside the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
2. Explain what Baden and his team found when they became part of the medical review board that monitors prison deaths, and how those issues were addressed.
3. Describe why a body in the desert mummifies, and why a body in the Arctic stays bacteria free.
4. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
5. Explain the situation that causes some teenagers and adults to accidentally commit suicide by hanging during sexual experimentation.
6. Explain what Baden notices about Sunny's levels of alcohol and barbiturates, and why he calculates them as fatal levels at the time of her coma.
7. Explain Ondine's syndrome.
8. How did Baden know the killer in the Buffalo slayings was trained, either as a hunter or medically?
9. Explain what actually happened to Daphne Mellon.
10. Describe the symptoms of a heroin overdose, and how it kills.
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)