|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Baden claim plays havoc on teen suicide rates?
(a) Death by strangulation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(b) Death by drug overdose as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(c) Death by dehydration as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(d) Death by starvation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
2. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
(a) Signs of drug use.
(b) A bullet.
(c) Injection marks.
(d) Stab wounds.
3. What does Baden find in his autopsies?
(a) The hostages died from being shot by guards.
(b) The hostages died from being poisoned by other prisoners.
(c) The hostages died from being stabbed by guards.
(d) The prisoners died from being shot by other prisoners.
4. Dr. Worthington was willing to testify to what?
(a) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with self inflicted wounds.
(b) That Sunny had overdosed.
(c) That Sunny had been murdered.
(d) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with abuse.
5. Why did Nigerians misdiagnose the reddish color of the brain in the body of Whitney Young, as a brain hemorrhage?
(a) The body was head down for several hours.
(b) There was blood loss in the brain.
(c) There was evidence he was struck on the head.
(d) There was evidence he had a bacterial disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
2. What was the original cause of death listed on Daphne Mellon's death certificate?
3. What was the verdict in Claus's second trial?
4. Why did Baden question Dr. Worthington's qualifications?
5. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe why a body in the desert mummifies, and why a body in the Arctic stays bacteria free.
2. Describe the symptoms of a heroin overdose, and how it kills.
3. Describe the potassium eye fluid test.
4. Explain why the prisoners at Attica were rioting, including those things mentioned that were problems for the corrections board.
5. Explain why doctors believed Sunny von Bulow was suffering from low blood sugar on her arrival the third time at the hospital, in spite of EMT belief that she was suffering an overdose.
6. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
7. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
8. What are possible motives given for Joseph Christopher's killing spree?
9. Explain the circumstances surrounding the finding of Daphne Mellon's vehicle, personal items, and body, and why those findings led to questions.
10. Explain what actually happened to Daphne Mellon.
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)