|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her rifle.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her antiques.
2. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In the living room of a neighbor.
(b) In the swamp.
(c) In a sugar cane field.
(d) In her car.
3. Why did Claus reject the idea of arguing that Sunny committed suicide?
(a) He didn't want to hurt her image.
(b) He thought his family would be angry.
(c) He thought her family would be angry.
(d) He didn't believe she would commit suicide.
4. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
(a) Unfairness in prosecution.
(b) The guards in question died.
(c) No one was guilty of anything.
(d) The prisoners in question died.
5. Who was the abuser in the relationship between Catherine and Paul?
(a) Both Catherine and Paul.
(b) Neither Catherine or Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Baden determine true time of death?
2. What did Travis do when Dr. Brown caught him inside the house?
3. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
4. How does Baden know Gail Morris died on Saturday, and not on Friday or Sunday?
5. Why is exhumation done early in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jerald Sklar confess to police his knowledge and his crimes, and what was the result?
2. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
3. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
4. How did Baden know the killer in the Buffalo slayings was trained, either as a hunter or medically?
5. Explain what Baden and his team found when they became part of the medical review board that monitors prison deaths, and how those issues were addressed.
6. Describe the symptoms of a heroin overdose, and how it kills.
7. Describe the circumstances in the case of the S&M nurse and doctor in Chapter Ten that led to the case being taken to a grand jury to process the nurse for homicide.
8. Describe how Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Hess were killed by the other inmates.
9. Explain how and why Jascalevich killed the patients of other doctors.
10. Explain how Baden knew the hostages were killed by the guards.
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)