|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden mention that can slow digestion by almost an hour?
(a) Exercise and emotional state.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Drinking vast quantities of water.
(d) Eating certain foods.
2. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(c) Insurance money.
(d) Her husband was going to leave her.
3. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
(a) The bruises on his ribs.
(b) A stab wound in the neck.
(c) A gunshot wound in the back.
(d) The bruises on his neck.
4. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
(a) Heroin overdose.
(c) Gunshot wound.
5. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
(b) Helped cut up the body.
(c) Stole the car from the garage.
(d) Helped bury the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Baden determine true time of death?
2. Who led the state police in the raid?
3. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
4. Why was Sunny von Bulow hospitalized the second time?
5. Dr. Worthington was willing to testify to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Baden know Paul Fried had not committed suicide?
2. Explain the three themes of Baden's affidavit in the case of Claus von Bulow.
3. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
4. Describe the symptoms of a heroin overdose, and how it kills.
5. Explain what Baden and his team found when they became part of the medical review board that monitors prison deaths, and how those issues were addressed.
6. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
7. Explain what Baden notices about Sunny's levels of alcohol and barbiturates, and why he calculates them as fatal levels at the time of her coma.
8. Explain the situation that causes some teenagers and adults to accidentally commit suicide by hanging during sexual experimentation.
9. Describe how Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Hess were killed by the other inmates.
10. What are possible motives given for Joseph Christopher's killing spree?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)