|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Attica?
(a) A detention center for wayward youth.
(b) A maximum security men's prison.
(c) A maximum security women's prison.
(d) A daycare.
2. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
(a) Cyanide and strangulation.
(b) Cyanide and stabbing.
(c) Cyanide and blunt force trauma to the head.
(d) Cyanide and gunshot.
3. What does Baden claim in the cause of failure for the ME system?
(a) A lack of proper equipment.
(b) Untrained MEs and political pressure.
(c) A lack of budget.
(d) A lack on interest.
4. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
(b) Heroin overdose.
(c) Gunshot wound.
5. What activity does Baden claim plays havoc on teen suicide rates?
(a) Death by drug overdose as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(b) Death by dehydration as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(c) Death by starvation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(d) Death by strangulation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Baden question Dr. Worthington's qualifications?
2. Dr. Worthington was willing to testify to what?
3. What mistake does Baden blame prison authorities for making?
4. Why did Nigerians misdiagnose the reddish color of the brain in the body of Whitney Young, as a brain hemorrhage?
5. Who led the state police in the raid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Baden know the killer in the Buffalo slayings was trained, either as a hunter or medically?
2. Explain the three themes of Baden's affidavit in the case of Claus von Bulow.
3. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
4. Describe why a body in the desert mummifies, and why a body in the Arctic stays bacteria free.
5. Explain how the defense for Hendricks tried to argue the digestive system argument, and Baden's counter argument.
6. Explain what Baden notices about Sunny's levels of alcohol and barbiturates, and why he calculates them as fatal levels at the time of her coma.
7. What are possible motives given for Joseph Christopher's killing spree?
8. Explain how Baden knew the hostages were killed by the guards.
9. Explain how Carl Cappolino killed William E. Farber.
10. How did Baden know Paul Fried had not committed suicide?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)