|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jaroslawicz's body preserved so well?
(a) He was kept in plastic in a warm room.
(b) He was kept in plastic outside.
(c) He was kept in plastic in a cold room.
(d) He was kept in plastic underwater.
2. What did Travis and Peters not know about Dr. Brown?
(a) She was a martial arts expert.
(b) She was not at home.
(c) She was a night owl.
(d) She was married.
3. Dr. Worthington was willing to testify to what?
(a) That Sunny had been murdered.
(b) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with self inflicted wounds.
(c) That Sunny had overdosed.
(d) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with abuse.
4. What was Baden's listed cause of death for Daphne Mellon?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) Gunshot wound.
5. Why did Claus reject the idea of arguing that Sunny committed suicide?
(a) He didn't believe she would commit suicide.
(b) He thought his family would be angry.
(c) He thought her family would be angry.
(d) He didn't want to hurt her image.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
2. What does Baden mention that can slow digestion by almost an hour?
3. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
4. What is the proof of cyanide poisoning Baden finds in the bodies that is crucial to the case?
5. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the situation that causes some teenagers and adults to accidentally commit suicide by hanging during sexual experimentation.
2. Describe why a body in the desert mummifies, and why a body in the Arctic stays bacteria free.
3. Why did Jerald Sklar confess to police his knowledge and his crimes, and what was the result?
4. Describe the potassium eye fluid test.
5. Explain why doctors believed Sunny von Bulow was suffering from low blood sugar on her arrival the third time at the hospital, in spite of EMT belief that she was suffering an overdose.
6. Explain how Baden used the digestive system to determine time of death in the Hendricks case.
7. Why did Kuklinski use cyanide, and how did Baden discover it on his victims?
8. Explain how Baden knew the hostages were killed by the guards.
9. Explain the three themes of Baden's affidavit in the case of Claus von Bulow.
10. Explain the disparity between Dr. Lee's issued cause of death and Baden's issued cause of death for Dr. Brown.
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)