|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does cocaine kill people?
(a) Through heart arrhythmia.
(b) Through suffocation.
(c) Through nasal passage explosion.
(d) Through stroke.
2. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
(a) He did not have any drugs in his system.
(b) He had low levels of heroin in his system.
(c) He had low levels of cocaine in his system.
(d) He had low levels of barbiturates in his system.
3. Who watched the autopsy of Jaroslawicz?
(a) A local priest.
(b) Another ME.
(c) A district attorney.
(d) A pediatrician who was also a rabbi.
4. How did Baden determine true time of death?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Potassium eye fluid test.
(c) Livor mortis.
(d) Algor mortis.
5. What is succinylcholine typically used for?
(a) To relax tension.
(b) To ease pain.
(c) To relax skeletal muscles.
(d) To ease headaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads investigators to ask for Baden's assistance with Dr. Brown's murder?
2. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
3. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
4. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
5. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)