|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
(a) A bullet.
(b) Signs of drug use.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Injection marks.
2. What did the prisoners do to William Quinn?
(a) Stabbed him.
(b) Beat him into a coma.
(c) Raped him.
(d) Shot him.
3. Why was Leonard Barco an obvious suspect for the killing of Gail Morris?
(a) He was her brother.
(b) He was the last to be seen with her alive.
(c) He was the last person to leave her apartment.
(d) He was her husband.
4. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
(a) He had not completed college.
(b) He was the murderer.
(c) He was a lover of Claus.
(d) He was a lover of Sunny.
5. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Helped cut up the body.
(b) Stole the car from the garage.
(c) Helped bury the body.
(d) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden find when he examines the body of Gail Morris?
2. What did Travis and Peters do to cover up the crime?
3. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
4. Why was Jaroslawicz's body preserved so well?
5. How many Tinning children were given a cause of death of SIDS?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Kuklinski use cyanide, and how did Baden discover it on his victims?
2. Explain the three themes of Baden's affidavit in the case of Claus von Bulow.
3. What are possible motives given for Joseph Christopher's killing spree?
4. Explain why the prisoners at Attica were rioting, including those things mentioned that were problems for the corrections board.
5. Why did Jerald Sklar confess to police his knowledge and his crimes, and what was the result?
6. Explain why, from the beginning, Baden believed the police had the wrong time of death for Gail Morris.
7. Explain why doctors believed Sunny von Bulow was suffering from low blood sugar on her arrival the third time at the hospital, in spite of EMT belief that she was suffering an overdose.
8. Explain what Baden notices about Sunny's levels of alcohol and barbiturates, and why he calculates them as fatal levels at the time of her coma.
9. Describe how Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Hess were killed by the other inmates.
10. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)