|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
(a) That they didn't want to suspect murder.
(b) That they could have saved the children.
(c) That they were inefficient.
(d) That they didn't show enough sympathy.
2. What did Travis and Peters do to cover up the crime?
(a) They hid the body.
(b) They burned down the house.
(c) They fed the body to pigs.
(d) They dismembered the body.
3. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He died from a heroin overdose.
(b) He died by asphyxiation.
(c) He died from a gunshot wound.
(d) He died from starvation.
4. Where was Jaroslawicz's body found?
(a) In a small cupboard in a work shop.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the trunk of a car.
(d) In a small box under a work bench.
5. Why does Baden offer to do a minimum autopsy?
(a) To ensure political power.
(b) To hide the evidence.
(c) To soothe the Hasidic Jews of the community.
(d) To cover up the removal of the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Belushi's brain to swell?
2. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
3. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
4. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
5. How many Tinning children were given a cause of death of SIDS?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why the DA dropped the three additional murder charges against Kuklinski.
2. What are possible motives given for Joseph Christopher's killing spree?
3. How did Baden know the killer in the Buffalo slayings was trained, either as a hunter or medically?
4. Why did Kuklinski use cyanide, and how did Baden discover it on his victims?
5. Describe how Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Hess were killed by the other inmates.
6. Explain the disparity between Dr. Lee's issued cause of death and Baden's issued cause of death for Dr. Brown.
7. How did Baden know Paul Fried had not committed suicide?
8. Describe why a body in the desert mummifies, and why a body in the Arctic stays bacteria free.
9. Describe the circumstances in the case of the S&M nurse and doctor in Chapter Ten that led to the case being taken to a grand jury to process the nurse for homicide.
10. Explain why, from the beginning, Baden believed the police had the wrong time of death for Gail Morris.
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)