|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are most people identified in a mass disaster?
(a) Identification tags.
(b) Family identification.
(c) Fingerprints and dental records.
(d) Personal property.
2. What was missing from the body of the bishop on Flight 66?
(a) His right arm.
(b) A ring, cross, and gold wristwatch.
(c) A ring and a belt.
(d) His left leg.
3. The baby Baden is called to investigate immediately following the death of the lady at the benefit died from what?
(b) Small pox.
4. What was the end result of Baden's case?
(a) He was given a settlement.
(b) He was reinstated.
(c) He was moved into a different position.
(d) He was not reinstated.
5. What does Baden believe is the true cause of Thomas Noguchi's move to a teaching position?
(a) He did work for other counties.
(b) He stole from the office.
(c) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for Frank Sinatra.
(d) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for William Holden.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Two, what actually caused the death of the man being autopsied in fear of small pox?
2. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
3. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
4. What did Sir Percival Pott link with scrotum cancer, as a result of his work in autopsy?
5. Who was the first victim on which autopsy was performed in a murder investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the body of the mafioso was identified.
2. Explain why Baden believes coroners are often in trouble as a result of their positions.
3. What is psychosis with exhaustion, according to Baden?
4. Explain Baden's experience of the convergence of hospital medicine and the morgue, and why the event had an impact on him.
5. What was Humes' excuse about the faulty autopsy, and is this excuse valid?
6. Briefly explain the case of Ann Hart.
7. Explain what Baden notes occurs by the French Revolution as a way to bring bodies to medical schools for science.
8. Describe why Baden believes the dead woman at the fund raiser and the dead baby in the impoverished apartment represent the inequalities of life.
9. Describe the symptoms of strangulation, as seen during autopsy.
10. Explain why Baden chose forensic medicine as his profession.
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)