|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the complaints against Baden as ME by Morgenthau and Ferrer?
(a) He is a sloppy administrator, has bad judgment, and an uncooperative attitude.
(b) He is uncooperative, and improper with other staff members.
(c) He lies on the stand to protect the DA.
(d) He has bad judgment, is uncooperative, and lies to protect himself.
2. What does Baden claim happens at the site of an accident?
(a) Body stealing.
(c) Abuse of the deceased.
3. In what year is the office of the Coroner first described?
4. How does Baden prove the bullet went into John Connally sideways?
(a) He viewed the video.
(b) He physically examined him in 1978.
(c) He reviewed the medical notes of the attending physician.
(d) He reviewed the Xrays.
5. If the primary method of identification is not available, what is the second type used?
(a) Dental records.
(b) Family identification.
(c) ID Tags.
(d) Bone scans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the majority of bodies identified?
2. Who created Four Stages of Cruelty?
3. What does Baden believe is the true cause of Thomas Noguchi's move to a teaching position?
4. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
5. What does Baden realize about Humes and Finck, the men who performed the original autopsy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe why Baden believes the dead woman at the fund raiser and the dead baby in the impoverished apartment represent the inequalities of life.
2. Explain how Baden discovered the age, time of death, and identity of Katherine Howard.
3. Describe the event in Oklahoma that caused the state to create an office of medical examiner.
4. Explain Baden's experience of the convergence of hospital medicine and the morgue, and why the event had an impact on him.
5. What is psychosis with exhaustion, according to Baden?
6. Describe why there was controversy surrounding the death of Elvis.
7. Describe how Baden explains why the father of the female drug addict in Chapter Two has little emotion.
8. Explain why Baden chose forensic medicine as his profession.
9. Describe the People vs. Levine case. What was the case, and why did Baden fail to do as he was asked by the DA?
10. Explain why Baden believes people go into particular medical professions.
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)