|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
(a) Drug abuse.
(c) Heart attack.
2. How does Baden prove the bullet went into John Connally sideways?
(a) He physically examined him in 1978.
(b) He reviewed the medical notes of the attending physician.
(c) He viewed the video.
(d) He reviewed the Xrays.
3. What does the group find has happened to Kennedy's brain?
(a) It has disappeared from the archives.
(b) It has been donated to science.
(c) It has been eaten by rodents.
(d) It has rotted away.
4. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
(a) Four inches to the left of the actual wound.
(b) Four inches to the right of the actual wound.
(c) Four inches too high.
(d) Four inches too low.
5. What did Humes do with his original notes from the autopsy?
(a) He lost them.
(b) He published them.
(c) He edited them.
(d) He burned them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fact does Baden point to that makes him believe Miriam Weinfeld was not raped?
2. What does Baden note about the FBI photographer at the scene of the autopsy?
3. What is a coup injury?
4. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
5. What was the verdict in the Andre case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Baden believes coroners are often in trouble as a result of their positions.
2. Explain how the body of Theresa Ferrara was identified and why there were different strands of hair on her torso.
3. Describe why Baden notes the conspiracy theorists' use of the head movement of Kennedy after his shooting leads to unreliable conclusions.
4. Describe the event in Oklahoma that caused the state to create an office of medical examiner.
5. Explain how Baden discovered the age, time of death, and identity of Katherine Howard.
6. Explain Baden's experience of the convergence of hospital medicine and the morgue, and why the event had an impact on him.
7. Describe the symptoms of strangulation, as seen during autopsy.
8. Explain why Baden chose forensic medicine as his profession.
9. Explain the circumstances surrounding the guilty verdict of Harvey Crippen.
10. Describe why there was controversy surrounding the death of Elvis.
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)