|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the verdict in the Andre case?
(a) Andre was acquitted.
(b) Andre was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
(c) Andre was never taken to trial.
(d) Andre was found guilty.
2. Who were Baden's Nobel prize winning mentors?
(a) Andre Richards and Dickinson Cournand.
(b) Andre Cournand and Nick Cave.
(c) Dickinson Richards and Andre Cournand.
(d) Dickinson Richards and Nick Cave.
3. What does Baden realize about Humes and Finck, the men who performed the original autopsy?
(a) Neither were in the military, and thus, did not have clearance.
(b) Neither had previously done an autopsy this complex.
(c) Both were hired by the family.
(d) Both were trying to cover up the truth.
4. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
(a) Confess to police.
(b) Put a confession in a lock box.
(c) Ask for forgiveness.
(d) Bury his wife.
5. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
(a) Death by injury to the spine.
(b) Death by choke hold.
(c) Death by alcohol overdose.
(d) Death by drug overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was missing from the body of the bishop on Flight 66?
2. In what year is the office of the Coroner first described?
3. The baby Baden is called to investigate immediately following the death of the lady at the benefit died from what?
4. Why did Baden not do an autopsy on Nelson Rockefeller?
5. What did Baden recommend to the MIA team?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Baden explains why the father of the female drug addict in Chapter Two has little emotion.
2. Explain how ricin came into fame in 1978.
3. What are the ways mentioned in Chapter Six to identify a body?
4. Summarize Baden's beliefs about what the DA expects an ME to do during autopsy, when issuing a cause of death or other findings.
5. Describe why there was controversy surrounding the death of Elvis.
6. Explain why Baden believes people go into particular medical professions.
7. Explain why identification of the victims of Flight 66 was hindered.
8. Explain why Baden believes coroners are often in trouble as a result of their positions.
9. Discuss the symptoms of strychnine.
10. Describe why Baden notes the conspiracy theorists' use of the head movement of Kennedy after his shooting leads to unreliable conclusions.
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)