|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the ME know Masgay had been frozen?
(a) There was frostbite on the toes.
(b) He found ice crystals in the tissue.
(c) His nose was still frozen.
(d) His eyeballs had burst.
2. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
(a) They ate at home.
(b) A fast food restaurant.
(c) A pizza parlor.
(d) A sub sandwich shop.
3. Why did Nigerians misdiagnose the reddish color of the brain in the body of Whitney Young, as a brain hemorrhage?
(a) There was evidence he was struck on the head.
(b) The body was head down for several hours.
(c) There was blood loss in the brain.
(d) There was evidence he had a bacterial disease.
4. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
(a) He did not have any drugs in his system.
(b) He had low levels of cocaine in his system.
(c) He had low levels of heroin in his system.
(d) He had low levels of barbiturates in his system.
5. Who led the state police in the raid?
(a) William Quinn.
(b) Roger Champen.
(c) Hank Williams.
(d) Frank Smith.
6. What does Baden mention that can slow digestion by almost an hour?
(a) Eating certain foods.
(b) Exercise and emotional state.
(c) Drinking vast quantities of water.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
7. What is the proof of cyanide poisoning Baden finds in the bodies that is crucial to the case?
(a) The smell of bitter almonds is present.
(b) Baden didn't find proof of cyanide poisoning.
(c) Cyanide is found in the tissue.
(d) There is lividity in the bodies.
8. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
(a) Her antiques.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her rifle.
(d) Her cat.
9. What caused Belushi's brain to swell?
(a) Drug overdose.
(b) Brain aneurysm.
(c) Heart attack.
10. Why did Claus reject the idea of arguing that Sunny committed suicide?
(a) He didn't believe she would commit suicide.
(b) He didn't want to hurt her image.
(c) He thought her family would be angry.
(d) He thought his family would be angry.
11. What does Baden claim in the cause of failure for the ME system?
(a) A lack on interest.
(b) A lack of proper equipment.
(c) A lack of budget.
(d) Untrained MEs and political pressure.
12. What caused the riot?
(a) A guard was killed.
(b) The prisoners were being starved.
(c) Privileges were taken away from a prisoner.
(d) A prisoner was killed.
13. How did Jerald Sklar claim Catherine Fried had killed her husband?
(a) By poisoning him.
(b) By sitting on a pillow over his face.
(c) By strangling him with a telephone cord.
(d) By stabbing him.
14. How many Tinning children were given a cause of death of SIDS?
15. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
(b) Stole the car from the garage.
(c) Helped bury the body.
(d) Helped cut up the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Baden blame prison authorities for making?
2. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
3. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
4. Why was Sunny von Bulow hospitalized the second time?
5. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)