|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Michael Privitiera killed?
(a) Stealing weapons.
(b) Starting fights.
(c) Leaking to reporters.
(d) Trying to escape.
2. What did Travis and Peters not know about Dr. Brown?
(a) She was not at home.
(b) She was married.
(c) She was a martial arts expert.
(d) She was a night owl.
3. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
(a) The guards in question died.
(b) The prisoners in question died.
(c) No one was guilty of anything.
(d) Unfairness in prosecution.
4. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
(a) He is black, killing blacks.
(b) He is a white man killing black women.
(c) He is a transvestite killing gays.
(d) He does not fit a serial killer image.
5. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(a) Her husband was going to leave her.
(b) Insurance money.
6. What activity does Baden claim plays havoc on teen suicide rates?
(a) Death by dehydration as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(b) Death by drug overdose as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(c) Death by starvation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(d) Death by strangulation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
7. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
(a) SIDS organizations discourage investigations, since they can cause mental anguish to grieving parents.
(b) SIDS organizations try to have MEs fired.
(c) SIDS organizations try to convince parents not to allow autopsy.
(d) SIDS organizations threaten to sue the ME.
8. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In the living room of a neighbor.
(b) In her car.
(c) In the swamp.
(d) In a sugar cane field.
9. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
(a) That they didn't want to suspect murder.
(b) That they could have saved the children.
(c) That they didn't show enough sympathy.
(d) That they were inefficient.
10. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her rifle.
(d) Her antiques.
11. What caused Belushi's brain to swell?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(b) Drug overdose.
(d) Heart attack.
12. How did Baden determine true time of death?
(a) Potassium eye fluid test.
(b) Livor mortis.
(c) Rigor mortis.
(d) Algor mortis.
13. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
(a) Cyanide and blunt force trauma to the head.
(b) Cyanide and strangulation.
(c) Cyanide and stabbing.
(d) Cyanide and gunshot.
14. Where was Jaroslawicz's body found?
(a) In a small box under a work bench.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) In a small cupboard in a work shop.
(d) In the river.
15. What was the original cause of death listed on Daphne Mellon's death certificate?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) Blunt force trauma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Sunny von Bulow the third time she was hospitalized?
2. What mistake does Baden blame prison authorities for making?
3. Who watched the autopsy of Jaroslawicz?
4. What was the first indicator that the Tinning children did not die from bad genes?
5. What is Attica?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)