|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jerald Sklar claim Catherine Fried had killed her husband?
(a) By poisoning him.
(b) By sitting on a pillow over his face.
(c) By strangling him with a telephone cord.
(d) By stabbing him.
2. Claus von Bulow was originally found guilty of what?
(a) One count of attempted murder.
(b) Two counts of attempted murder.
(c) One count of murder.
(d) Two counts of murder.
3. How did Baden determine true time of death?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Potassium eye fluid test.
(c) Algor mortis.
(d) Livor mortis.
4. What did Travis do when Dr. Brown caught him inside the house?
(a) He choked her.
(b) He shot her in the neck.
(c) He punched her in the neck.
(d) He stabbed her in the neck.
5. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
(a) Burn the house down.
(b) Steal gas.
(c) Steal a car.
(d) Steal her antiques.
6. What was Baden's listed cause of death for Daphne Mellon?
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Blunt force trauma.
(d) Gunshot wound.
7. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) $10,000 and Paul's will.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) $100,000 and Paul's will.
(d) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
8. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Helped bury the body.
(b) Stole the car from the garage.
(c) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
(d) Helped cut up the body.
9. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
(a) He had low levels of barbiturates in his system.
(b) He did not have any drugs in his system.
(c) He had low levels of cocaine in his system.
(d) He had low levels of heroin in his system.
10. What was the first indicator that the Tinning children did not die from bad genes?
(a) One child had severe bruising.
(b) One child was adopted.
(c) One child was found starved to death.
(d) One child was shot.
11. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
(a) Her levels of acid.
(b) Her levels of barbiturates.
(c) Her low blood sugar.
(d) Her levels of alcohol.
12. For what was Michael Privitiera killed?
(a) Trying to escape.
(b) Starting fights.
(c) Stealing weapons.
(d) Leaking to reporters.
13. What was the original cause of death listed on Daphne Mellon's death certificate?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) Gunshot wound.
14. What does Baden claim in the cause of failure for the ME system?
(a) A lack of proper equipment.
(b) A lack of budget.
(c) Untrained MEs and political pressure.
(d) A lack on interest.
15. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
(a) Alcohol overdose.
(b) A gun shot wound.
(c) Heroin overdose.
(d) A blow to the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
2. What did Fried's three daughters not believe?
3. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
4. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
5. What does Baden find in his autopsies?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)