|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He died from starvation.
(b) He died from a heroin overdose.
(c) He died from a gunshot wound.
(d) He died by asphyxiation.
2. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
(a) The killer is extremely brazen.
(b) The killer is distant.
(c) The killer is weak.
(d) The killer used the same weapon.
3. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Heroin overdose.
4. What happened to Sunny von Bulow the third time she was hospitalized?
(a) She died.
(b) She was diagnosed with cancer.
(c) She went into a coma.
(d) She was saved, and went home.
5. Why was Leonard Barco an obvious suspect for the killing of Gail Morris?
(a) He was the last to be seen with her alive.
(b) He was the last person to leave her apartment.
(c) He was her husband.
(d) He was her brother.
6. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
(a) A pizza parlor.
(b) A fast food restaurant.
(c) They ate at home.
(d) A sub sandwich shop.
7. How did the ME know Masgay had been frozen?
(a) His nose was still frozen.
(b) His eyeballs had burst.
(c) He found ice crystals in the tissue.
(d) There was frostbite on the toes.
8. What was the verdict in Claus's second trial?
(a) He was found guilty but mentally ill.
(b) There was no second trial.
(c) He was found guilty.
(d) He was found not guilty.
9. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
(a) A gun shot wound.
(b) Alcohol overdose.
(c) Heroin overdose.
(d) A blow to the head.
10. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
(a) Regular bullets.
(c) Full metal jackets.
(d) Double-O buckshot.
11. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In the swamp.
(b) In her car.
(c) In a sugar cane field.
(d) In the living room of a neighbor.
12. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
(a) Cut off their heads.
(b) Cut out their kidneys.
(c) Cut out their hearts.
(d) Cut off their hands.
13. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
(a) The bruises on his neck.
(b) The bruises on his ribs.
(c) A gunshot wound in the back.
(d) A stab wound in the neck.
14. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
(a) He was the murderer.
(b) He was a lover of Sunny.
(c) He had not completed college.
(d) He was a lover of Claus.
15. Why did the urine in Belushi's bladder help police?
(a) There was none, indicating he had gotten up to urinate.
(b) There was none, indicating he had urinated himself.
(c) There was not enough to indicate he had slipped into a coma.
(d) The amount showed he had slipped into a coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the riot?
2. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
3. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
4. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
5. What does Baden accuse MEs of doing at the beginning of Chapter Eleven if they can't figure out a cause of death?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)