|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Baden use to determine time of death for John Belushi?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Rigor mortis, livor mortis, and algor mortis.
(c) Algor mortis.
(d) Livor mortis.
2. Why were MEs suspicious of the number of SIDS deaths?
(a) SIDS is a genetic disease.
(b) Only one in a million die of SIDS.
(c) Only three in a thousand die of SIDS.
(d) SIDS is caused by smoking, and the Tinnings did not smoke.
3. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
(a) He was the murderer.
(b) He was a lover of Claus.
(c) He was a lover of Sunny.
(d) He had not completed college.
4. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In a sugar cane field.
(b) In her car.
(c) In the swamp.
(d) In the living room of a neighbor.
5. What does Baden mention that can slow digestion by almost an hour?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Eating certain foods.
(c) Exercise and emotional state.
(d) Drinking vast quantities of water.
6. Where was Jaroslawicz's body found?
(a) In a small cupboard in a work shop.
(b) In a small box under a work bench.
(c) In the trunk of a car.
(d) In the river.
7. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
(a) Both have fluid in the lungs.
(b) Both have enlarged veins.
(c) Both have foam in the airway.
(d) Both have enlarged brains.
8. What is the proof of cyanide poisoning Baden finds in the bodies that is crucial to the case?
(a) Cyanide is found in the tissue.
(b) There is lividity in the bodies.
(c) The smell of bitter almonds is present.
(d) Baden didn't find proof of cyanide poisoning.
9. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
(a) That they were inefficient.
(b) That they didn't want to suspect murder.
(c) That they could have saved the children.
(d) That they didn't show enough sympathy.
10. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(a) Insurance money.
(d) Her husband was going to leave her.
11. What does Baden find when he examines the body of Gail Morris?
(a) There are wounds consistent with being hit in the head.
(b) There are stab wounds.
(c) There are gunshot wounds in the back.
(d) There are no signs of murder.
12. What is Attica?
(a) A maximum security men's prison.
(b) A daycare.
(c) A maximum security women's prison.
(d) A detention center for wayward youth.
13. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
(a) Heroin overdose.
(c) Gunshot wound.
14. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
(a) The appendix.
(b) The spleen.
(c) The tongue.
(d) The eye.
15. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
(a) A pizza parlor.
(b) They ate at home.
(c) A fast food restaurant.
(d) A sub sandwich shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
2. Why did Baden question Dr. Worthington's qualifications?
3. What was the first indicator that the Tinning children did not die from bad genes?
4. What did Travis and Peters do to cover up the crime?
5. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)