|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watched the autopsy of Jaroslawicz?
(a) Another ME.
(b) A district attorney.
(c) A local priest.
(d) A pediatrician who was also a rabbi.
2. What did Travis and Peters not know about Dr. Brown?
(a) She was a night owl.
(b) She was not at home.
(c) She was a martial arts expert.
(d) She was married.
3. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
(a) Her antiques.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her rifle.
4. What did Travis and Peters do to cover up the crime?
(a) They dismembered the body.
(b) They fed the body to pigs.
(c) They hid the body.
(d) They burned down the house.
5. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Signs of drug use.
(c) Injection marks.
(d) A bullet.
6. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
(a) The spleen.
(b) The appendix.
(c) The tongue.
(d) The eye.
7. How does cocaine kill people?
(a) Through suffocation.
(b) Through stroke.
(c) Through heart arrhythmia.
(d) Through nasal passage explosion.
8. What was the first indicator that the Tinning children did not die from bad genes?
(a) One child had severe bruising.
(b) One child was found starved to death.
(c) One child was adopted.
(d) One child was shot.
9. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
(a) A stroke which contributed to drowning.
(b) An infection that caused fainting, which contributed to drowning.
(c) A heart attack which contributed to drowning.
(d) A blow to the head, which contributed to drowning.
10. How did Baden determine true time of death?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Algor mortis.
(c) Potassium eye fluid test.
(d) Livor mortis.
11. Why were MEs suspicious of the number of SIDS deaths?
(a) Only three in a thousand die of SIDS.
(b) Only one in a million die of SIDS.
(c) SIDS is a genetic disease.
(d) SIDS is caused by smoking, and the Tinnings did not smoke.
12. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(b) Her husband was going to leave her.
(c) Insurance money.
13. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
(a) Cut off their heads.
(b) Cut off their hands.
(c) Cut out their kidneys.
(d) Cut out their hearts.
14. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
(a) Regular bullets.
(b) Double-O buckshot.
(d) Full metal jackets.
15. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) A stab wound.
(c) Drug overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
2. What was the verdict in Claus's second trial?
3. What caused Belushi's brain to swell?
4. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
5. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)