|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Helped cut up the body.
(b) Stole the car from the garage.
(c) Helped bury the body.
(d) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
2. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
(a) Through undigested stomach contents.
(b) Algor mortis.
(c) Rigor mortis.
(d) Potassium eye fluid test.
3. Who led the state police in the raid?
(a) Roger Champen.
(b) Hank Williams.
(c) Frank Smith.
(d) William Quinn.
4. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
(b) A gunshot wound.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) A stab wound.
5. For what was Michael Privitiera killed?
(a) Starting fights.
(b) Trying to escape.
(c) Leaking to reporters.
(d) Stealing weapons.
6. What is Attica?
(a) A maximum security men's prison.
(b) A daycare.
(c) A detention center for wayward youth.
(d) A maximum security women's prison.
7. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) $100,000 and Paul's will.
(b) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) $10,000 and Paul's will.
8. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
(a) The eye.
(b) The appendix.
(c) The tongue.
(d) The spleen.
9. Why was Sunny von Bulow hospitalized the second time?
(a) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on cocaine.
(b) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on heroin.
(c) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on alcohol.
(d) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on aspirin.
10. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(a) Insurance money.
(c) Her husband was going to leave her.
11. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
(a) It was burned down.
(b) It closed for lack of patients.
(c) It was demolished in a tornado.
(d) It was closed by the government.
12. Why was Jaroslawicz's body preserved so well?
(a) He was kept in plastic in a cold room.
(b) He was kept in plastic underwater.
(c) He was kept in plastic in a warm room.
(d) He was kept in plastic outside.
13. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
(a) Alcohol overdose.
(b) Heroin overdose.
(c) A blow to the head.
(d) A gun shot wound.
14. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
(a) He is black, killing blacks.
(b) He is a transvestite killing gays.
(c) He does not fit a serial killer image.
(d) He is a white man killing black women.
15. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
(a) Her low blood sugar.
(b) Her levels of acid.
(c) Her levels of barbiturates.
(d) Her levels of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
2. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
3. What did Mario Jascalevich claim to be doing with curare?
4. Why was Baden called in to investigate at Attica?
5. How does heroin kill?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)