|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Travis do when Dr. Brown caught him inside the house?
(a) He punched her in the neck.
(b) He choked her.
(c) He shot her in the neck.
(d) He stabbed her in the neck.
2. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
(a) Cyanide and blunt force trauma to the head.
(b) Cyanide and gunshot.
(c) Cyanide and stabbing.
(d) Cyanide and strangulation.
3. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
(a) Regular bullets.
(b) Double-O buckshot.
(d) Full metal jackets.
4. How does heroin kill?
(a) It induces heart attack.
(b) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to breathe.
(c) It causes a stroke.
(d) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to the heart.
5. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
(a) A gunshot wound in the back.
(b) A stab wound in the neck.
(c) The bruises on his neck.
(d) The bruises on his ribs.
6. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) $10,000 and Paul's will.
(b) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) $100,000 and Paul's will.
7. Why did Baden question Dr. Worthington's qualifications?
(a) He was a urologist.
(b) He was a psychologist.
(c) He was a neurologist.
(d) He was a pathologist.
8. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
(a) The spleen.
(b) The appendix.
(c) The eye.
(d) The tongue.
9. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
(a) It was closed by the government.
(b) It was burned down.
(c) It was demolished in a tornado.
(d) It closed for lack of patients.
10. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(d) Drug overdose.
11. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Stole the car from the garage.
(b) Helped cut up the body.
(c) Helped bury the body.
(d) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
12. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
(a) Her low blood sugar.
(b) Her levels of barbiturates.
(c) Her levels of alcohol.
(d) Her levels of acid.
13. What method does Baden use to determine time of death for John Belushi?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Rigor mortis, livor mortis, and algor mortis.
(c) Algor mortis.
(d) Livor mortis.
14. What does Baden theorize actually introduced meningitis into Jennifer?
(a) A coat hanger as Tinning tried to hasten birth.
(b) An attempted abortion.
(c) A rape.
(d) A drug needle as Tinning shot it into her stomach.
15. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
(a) A bullet.
(b) Stab wounds.
(c) Injection marks.
(d) Signs of drug use.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
2. What was the verdict in Claus's second trial?
3. What did Travis and Peters do to cover up the crime?
4. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
5. Why was Sunny von Bulow hospitalized the second time?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)