|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Baden blame prison authorities for making?
(a) They started the raid.
(b) They killed a prisoner.
(c) They threatened the prisoners.
(d) They stopped the raid to negotiate.
2. What method does Baden use to determine time of death for John Belushi?
(a) Rigor mortis, livor mortis, and algor mortis.
(b) Livor mortis.
(c) Rigor mortis.
(d) Algor mortis.
3. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
(a) Algor mortis.
(b) Rigor mortis.
(c) Potassium eye fluid test.
(d) Through undigested stomach contents.
4. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
(a) Double-O buckshot.
(b) Regular bullets.
(c) Full metal jackets.
5. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
(a) Heroin overdose.
(b) Alcohol overdose.
(c) A blow to the head.
(d) A gun shot wound.
6. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He died from a gunshot wound.
(b) He died from starvation.
(c) He died by asphyxiation.
(d) He died from a heroin overdose.
7. How does heroin kill?
(a) It induces heart attack.
(b) It causes a stroke.
(c) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to breathe.
(d) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to the heart.
8. Why was Jaroslawicz's body preserved so well?
(a) He was kept in plastic in a warm room.
(b) He was kept in plastic in a cold room.
(c) He was kept in plastic underwater.
(d) He was kept in plastic outside.
9. How many Tinning children were given a cause of death of SIDS?
10. What activity does Baden claim plays havoc on teen suicide rates?
(a) Death by starvation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(b) Death by dehydration as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(c) Death by strangulation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(d) Death by drug overdose as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
11. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Stole the car from the garage.
(b) Helped bury the body.
(c) Helped cut up the body.
(d) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
12. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
(a) Cut out their hearts.
(b) Cut out their kidneys.
(c) Cut off their heads.
(d) Cut off their hands.
13. Where was Jaroslawicz's body found?
(a) In a small cupboard in a work shop.
(b) In a small box under a work bench.
(c) In the trunk of a car.
(d) In the river.
14. Why is exhumation done early in the morning?
(a) There are fewer people in the cemetery.
(b) It is easier to dig in the morning.
(c) It is economical.
(d) It takes a day.
15. What does Baden accuse MEs of doing at the beginning of Chapter Eleven if they can't figure out a cause of death?
(a) Giving up, and handing off the case.
(b) Finding a cause that agrees with police.
(c) Making something up.
(d) Lying to police to disagree with their findings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden mention that can slow digestion by almost an hour?
2. What was the first indicator that the Tinning children did not die from bad genes?
3. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
4. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
5. Why was Leonard Barco an obvious suspect for the killing of Gail Morris?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)