|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the proof of cyanide poisoning Baden finds in the bodies that is crucial to the case?
(a) There is lividity in the bodies.
(b) Baden didn't find proof of cyanide poisoning.
(c) Cyanide is found in the tissue.
(d) The smell of bitter almonds is present.
2. Why was Sunny von Bulow hospitalized the second time?
(a) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on alcohol.
(b) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on heroin.
(c) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on cocaine.
(d) Sunny von Bulow overdosed on aspirin.
3. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
(b) Regular bullets.
(c) Full metal jackets.
(d) Double-O buckshot.
4. Why is exhumation done early in the morning?
(a) It is easier to dig in the morning.
(b) It is economical.
(c) There are fewer people in the cemetery.
(d) It takes a day.
5. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In the swamp.
(b) In her car.
(c) In a sugar cane field.
(d) In the living room of a neighbor.
6. What does Baden mention that can slow digestion by almost an hour?
(a) Exercise and emotional state.
(b) Eating certain foods.
(c) Drinking vast quantities of water.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
7. How does heroin kill?
(a) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to the heart.
(b) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to breathe.
(c) It causes a stroke.
(d) It induces heart attack.
8. What did the funeral director miss when preparing the body for funeral?
(a) A stab wound in the neck.
(b) A gunshot wound in the back.
(c) The bruises on his ribs.
(d) The bruises on his neck.
9. Who was the abuser in the relationship between Catherine and Paul?
(c) Neither Catherine or Paul.
(d) Both Catherine and Paul.
10. Who led the state police in the raid?
(a) Hank Williams.
(b) Roger Champen.
(c) William Quinn.
(d) Frank Smith.
11. What caused Belushi's brain to swell?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Brain aneurysm.
(d) Drug overdose.
12. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
(a) Her rifle.
(b) Her antiques.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her money.
13. Why did the urine in Belushi's bladder help police?
(a) There was none, indicating he had gotten up to urinate.
(b) There was none, indicating he had urinated himself.
(c) The amount showed he had slipped into a coma.
(d) There was not enough to indicate he had slipped into a coma.
14. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Stole the car from the garage.
(b) Helped cut up the body.
(c) Helped bury the body.
(d) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
15. Why was Leonard Barco an obvious suspect for the killing of Gail Morris?
(a) He was the last person to leave her apartment.
(b) He was her brother.
(c) He was her husband.
(d) He was the last to be seen with her alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
2. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
3. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
4. What happened to Sunny von Bulow the third time she was hospitalized?
5. What did the prisoners do to William Quinn?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)