Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watched the autopsy of Jaroslawicz?
(a) A pediatrician who was also a rabbi.
(b) A district attorney.
(c) A local priest.
(d) Another ME.
2. How does heroin kill?
(a) It causes a stroke.
(b) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to the heart.
(c) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to breathe.
(d) It induces heart attack.
3. What did Travis do when Dr. Brown caught him inside the house?
(a) He shot her in the neck.
(b) He stabbed her in the neck.
(c) He punched her in the neck.
(d) He choked her.
4. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
(a) He is black, killing blacks.
(b) He is a transvestite killing gays.
(c) He does not fit a serial killer image.
(d) He is a white man killing black women.
5. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
(a) The tongue.
(b) The spleen.
(c) The eye.
(d) The appendix.
6. Why does Baden offer to do a minimum autopsy?
(a) To ensure political power.
(b) To cover up the removal of the body.
(c) To soothe the Hasidic Jews of the community.
(d) To hide the evidence.
7. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
(a) He was the murderer.
(b) He was a lover of Sunny.
(c) He had not completed college.
(d) He was a lover of Claus.
8. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
(a) Nothing; he was acquitted.
(b) A life sentence.
(c) Twelve and one-half years in jail.
(d) The death penalty.
9. What did Fried's three daughters not believe?
(a) That he died of a gunshot wound.
(b) That he drown.
(c) That he fell from a ladder.
(d) That his death was a suicide.
10. Who was the abuser in the relationship between Catherine and Paul?
(c) Neither Catherine or Paul.
(d) Both Catherine and Paul.
11. How did Baden determine true time of death?
(a) Algor mortis.
(b) Rigor mortis.
(c) Potassium eye fluid test.
(d) Livor mortis.
12. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her rifle.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her antiques.
13. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
(a) A blow to the head, which contributed to drowning.
(b) An infection that caused fainting, which contributed to drowning.
(c) A stroke which contributed to drowning.
(d) A heart attack which contributed to drowning.
14. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He died from a gunshot wound.
(b) He died by asphyxiation.
(c) He died from starvation.
(d) He died from a heroin overdose.
15. Why was Baden called in to investigate at Attica?
(a) The original ME claimed the prisoners died from being shot by other prisoners.
(b) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being shot by guards.
(c) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being stabbed by guards.
(d) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being poisoned by other prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
2. What is the proof of cyanide poisoning Baden finds in the bodies that is crucial to the case?
3. What did Mario Jascalevich claim to be doing with curare?
4. Why did Claus reject the idea of arguing that Sunny committed suicide?
5. How does cocaine kill people?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)