|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) Drug overdose.
(d) A gunshot wound.
2. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
(a) A pizza parlor.
(b) A fast food restaurant.
(c) They ate at home.
(d) A sub sandwich shop.
3. What does Baden theorize actually introduced meningitis into Jennifer?
(a) A coat hanger as Tinning tried to hasten birth.
(b) A drug needle as Tinning shot it into her stomach.
(c) An attempted abortion.
(d) A rape.
4. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
(a) Twelve and one-half years in jail.
(b) A life sentence.
(c) Nothing; he was acquitted.
(d) The death penalty.
5. What caused the riot?
(a) Privileges were taken away from a prisoner.
(b) A guard was killed.
(c) A prisoner was killed.
(d) The prisoners were being starved.
6. What method does Baden use to determine time of death for John Belushi?
(a) Livor mortis.
(b) Rigor mortis, livor mortis, and algor mortis.
(c) Algor mortis.
(d) Rigor mortis.
7. What did the trooper's weapons fire?
(a) Double-O buckshot.
(b) Full metal jackets.
(d) Regular bullets.
8. What was Baden's listed cause of death for Daphne Mellon?
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Blunt force trauma.
9. What does Baden claim in the cause of failure for the ME system?
(a) A lack of proper equipment.
(b) A lack of budget.
(c) A lack on interest.
(d) Untrained MEs and political pressure.
10. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
(a) The prisoners in question died.
(b) The guards in question died.
(c) Unfairness in prosecution.
(d) No one was guilty of anything.
11. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
(a) Her levels of alcohol.
(b) Her low blood sugar.
(c) Her levels of acid.
(d) Her levels of barbiturates.
12. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
(a) A stroke which contributed to drowning.
(b) An infection that caused fainting, which contributed to drowning.
(c) A blow to the head, which contributed to drowning.
(d) A heart attack which contributed to drowning.
13. What was the original cause of death listed on Daphne Mellon's death certificate?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) Gunshot wound.
14. Who led the state police in the raid?
(a) William Quinn.
(b) Roger Champen.
(c) Hank Williams.
(d) Frank Smith.
15. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
(a) Steal gas.
(b) Burn the house down.
(c) Steal her antiques.
(d) Steal a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden claim about the "cardiorespiratory arrest" cause of death issued for Joseph?
2. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
3. How did Baden determine true time of death?
4. Why did Nigerians misdiagnose the reddish color of the brain in the body of Whitney Young, as a brain hemorrhage?
5. What does Baden accuse MEs of doing at the beginning of Chapter Eleven if they can't figure out a cause of death?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)