|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the verdict in Claus's second trial?
(a) There was no second trial.
(b) He was found guilty.
(c) He was found not guilty.
(d) He was found guilty but mentally ill.
2. Claus von Bulow was originally found guilty of what?
(a) One count of attempted murder.
(b) Two counts of attempted murder.
(c) One count of murder.
(d) Two counts of murder.
3. Who led the state police in the raid?
(a) Hank Williams.
(b) William Quinn.
(c) Frank Smith.
(d) Roger Champen.
4. What caused Belushi's brain to swell?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
5. Why were MEs suspicious of the number of SIDS deaths?
(a) Only one in a million die of SIDS.
(b) Only three in a thousand die of SIDS.
(c) SIDS is a genetic disease.
(d) SIDS is caused by smoking, and the Tinnings did not smoke.
6. Why was Baden called in to investigate at Attica?
(a) The original ME claimed the prisoners died from being shot by other prisoners.
(b) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being stabbed by guards.
(c) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being shot by guards.
(d) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being poisoned by other prisoners.
7. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Helped bury the body.
(b) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
(c) Stole the car from the garage.
(d) Helped cut up the body.
8. Dr. Worthington was willing to testify to what?
(a) That Sunny had overdosed.
(b) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with self inflicted wounds.
(c) That Sunny had bruises and scratches consistent with abuse.
(d) That Sunny had been murdered.
9. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In the swamp.
(b) In her car.
(c) In a sugar cane field.
(d) In the living room of a neighbor.
10. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
(a) Cut off their hands.
(b) Cut off their heads.
(c) Cut out their hearts.
(d) Cut out their kidneys.
11. What was the original cause of death listed on Daphne Mellon's death certificate?
(b) Blunt force trauma.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) Gunshot wound.
12. Why was Jaroslawicz's body preserved so well?
(a) He was kept in plastic underwater.
(b) He was kept in plastic outside.
(c) He was kept in plastic in a warm room.
(d) He was kept in plastic in a cold room.
13. What is succinylcholine typically used for?
(a) To ease pain.
(b) To relax skeletal muscles.
(c) To relax tension.
(d) To ease headaches.
14. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) $10,000 and Paul's will.
(d) $100,000 and Paul's will.
15. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) A sub sandwich shop.
(c) A pizza parlor.
(d) They ate at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
2. Who was the abuser in the relationship between Catherine and Paul?
3. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
4. What did Travis and Peters not know about Dr. Brown?
5. What did the prisoners do to William Quinn?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)