|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Baden find when Carmella's body was exhumed?
(a) Injection marks.
(b) Stab wounds.
(c) Signs of drug use.
(d) A bullet.
2. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
(a) He is a transvestite killing gays.
(b) He is a white man killing black women.
(c) He does not fit a serial killer image.
(d) He is black, killing blacks.
3. Claus von Bulow was originally found guilty of what?
(a) Two counts of murder.
(b) One count of murder.
(c) Two counts of attempted murder.
(d) One count of attempted murder.
4. What happened to the prisoners who told reporters they disagreed with the riot?
(a) They were set free.
(b) They were shot to death.
(c) They were stabbed to death.
(d) They were beat to death.
5. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
(a) He did not have any drugs in his system.
(b) He had low levels of cocaine in his system.
(c) He had low levels of barbiturates in his system.
(d) He had low levels of heroin in his system.
6. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
(a) It was demolished in a tornado.
(b) It was burned down.
(c) It was closed by the government.
(d) It closed for lack of patients.
7. Why were MEs suspicious of the number of SIDS deaths?
(a) Only three in a thousand die of SIDS.
(b) SIDS is caused by smoking, and the Tinnings did not smoke.
(c) Only one in a million die of SIDS.
(d) SIDS is a genetic disease.
8. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
(a) They ate at home.
(b) A pizza parlor.
(c) A fast food restaurant.
(d) A sub sandwich shop.
9. What was the first indicator that the Tinning children did not die from bad genes?
(a) One child was found starved to death.
(b) One child was adopted.
(c) One child had severe bruising.
(d) One child was shot.
10. Why was Baden called in to investigate at Attica?
(a) The original ME claimed the prisoners died from being shot by other prisoners.
(b) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being stabbed by guards.
(c) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being shot by guards.
(d) The original ME claimed the hostages died from being poisoned by other prisoners.
11. What did the prisoners do to William Quinn?
(a) Beat him into a coma.
(b) Raped him.
(c) Stabbed him.
(d) Shot him.
12. Where was the body of Daphne Mellon found?
(a) In the living room of a neighbor.
(b) In her car.
(c) In the swamp.
(d) In a sugar cane field.
13. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
(a) The killer is distant.
(b) The killer used the same weapon.
(c) The killer is extremely brazen.
(d) The killer is weak.
14. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
(a) Steal gas.
(b) Burn the house down.
(c) Steal a car.
(d) Steal her antiques.
15. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
(a) A blow to the head, which contributed to drowning.
(b) A stroke which contributed to drowning.
(c) An infection that caused fainting, which contributed to drowning.
(d) A heart attack which contributed to drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Baden blame prison authorities for making?
2. What does Baden claim in the cause of failure for the ME system?
3. What was the verdict in Claus's second trial?
4. What does Baden find when he examines the body of Gail Morris?
5. How did the masochist doctor die at the end of Chapter Ten?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)