Short Answer Questions Key
1. What do some list as a reason to believe Marilyn Monroe was murdered?
There were no barbiturates in her stomach.
2. What does the author note about the competency of natural death autopsies?
They are usually done competently.
3. Which autopsies are done incompetently much of the time?
Unnatural death autopsies.
4. What does Baden prove is the material around Dr. Martin Luther King's wound?
5. Why does Baden challenge the autopsy finding of the Lindberg baby?
A fractured skull is not a true cause of death.
This section contains 5,608 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)