|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did medical examiners have to decide between as a cause of death for Elvis?
(a) Drugs or gonorrhea.
(b) Heart disease or drugs.
(c) Cancer or drugs.
(d) Cancer or heart disease,
2. What is the rule for jurisdiction when it comes to a dismembered body?
(a) Whoever has the legs has the case.
(b) Whoever has the hands has the case.
(c) Whoever has the brain has the case.
(d) Whoever has the heart has the case.
3. How often could autopsies be performed in Massachusetts?
(a) Every four years.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every year.
(d) Once every ten years.
4. Why do the fallopian tubes of prostitutes show scarring during autopsy?
(a) They have had many children.
(b) They have often been raped.
(c) They have had too many sexual partners.
(d) They have repeated bouts of gonorrhea.
5. Who was the first victim on which autopsy was performed in a murder investigation?
(a) Samuell Yeoungman.
(b) Francis Carpenter.
(c) George Harlington.
(d) Janet Robinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is the office of the Coroner first described?
2. What is succinylcholine typically used for?
3. How are most people identified in a mass disaster?
4. What does Baden blame for the increase in mercury scare dsuring his time as ME?
5. Why does Baden offer to do a minimum autopsy?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)