|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What case does Baden believe was a triumph for forensic medicine in 1910?
(a) The Jack the Ripper case.
(b) The William Hogarth case.
(c) The Triffin murder case.
(d) The Crippen murder case.
2. Why did Nigerians misdiagnose the reddish color of the brain in the body of Whitney Young, as a brain hemorrhage?
(a) There was evidence he had a bacterial disease.
(b) There was blood loss in the brain.
(c) The body was head down for several hours.
(d) There was evidence he was struck on the head.
3. Who watched the autopsy of Jaroslawicz?
(a) A pediatrician who was also a rabbi.
(b) A district attorney.
(c) A local priest.
(d) Another ME.
4. Claus von Bulow was originally found guilty of what?
(a) One count of attempted murder.
(b) Two counts of murder.
(c) One count of murder.
(d) Two counts of attempted murder.
5. What misled the doctors the day of Sunny's third hospitalization?
(a) Her levels of alcohol.
(b) Her levels of acid.
(c) Her levels of barbiturates.
(d) Her low blood sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
2. What does Baden note is the desire of the DAs office in terms of the ME?
3. Perez and Narcisco were found guilty of what?
4. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
5. What did Travis decide to try to steal from inside the house of Dr. Brown?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)