|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the majority of bodies identified?
(a) By dental records.
(b) By family.
(c) By bone scans.
(d) By ID tags.
2. What activity does Baden claim plays havoc on teen suicide rates?
(a) Death by drug overdose as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(b) Death by starvation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(c) Death by dehydration as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
(d) Death by strangulation as an accidental effect of sexual experimentation.
3. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
(a) SIDS organizations discourage investigations, since they can cause mental anguish to grieving parents.
(b) SIDS organizations try to have MEs fired.
(c) SIDS organizations try to convince parents not to allow autopsy.
(d) SIDS organizations threaten to sue the ME.
4. What did Humes do with his original notes from the autopsy?
(a) He edited them.
(b) He burned them.
(c) He published them.
(d) He lost them.
5. What does Baden claim happens at the site of an accident?
(c) Abuse of the deceased.
(d) Body stealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Travis and Peters not know about Dr. Brown?
2. What does Baden claim in the cause of failure for the ME system?
3. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
4. What is Attica?
5. Why was Baden called in to investigate at Attica?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)