|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first victim on which autopsy was performed in a murder investigation?
(a) George Harlington.
(b) Francis Carpenter.
(c) Samuell Yeoungman.
(d) Janet Robinson.
2. What does Baden blame for the increase in mercury scare dsuring his time as ME?
(a) He blames improper testing.
(b) He blames environmental factors.
(c) He blames infected swordfish.
(d) He blames more accurate testing.
3. What did Baden find in the pilot of Flight 66?
(a) Prostate cancer.
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Hardened arteries.
(d) A damaged windpipe.
4. On investigation, what did the Claus defense team find about Dr. Worthington?
(a) He had not completed college.
(b) He was a lover of Sunny.
(c) He was a lover of Claus.
(d) He was the murderer.
5. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
(a) Bury his wife.
(b) Ask for forgiveness.
(c) Confess to police.
(d) Put a confession in a lock box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden note about the FBI photographer at the scene of the autopsy?
2. What does the group find has happened to Kennedy's brain?
3. What does Baden believe the group proved, beyond a doubt?
4. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
5. What does Baden prove is the material around Dr. Martin Luther King's wound?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)