|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Travis and Peters not know about Dr. Brown?
(a) She was a night owl.
(b) She was not at home.
(c) She was married.
(d) She was a martial arts expert.
2. Why did Claus reject the idea of arguing that Sunny committed suicide?
(a) He didn't want to hurt her image.
(b) He didn't believe she would commit suicide.
(c) He thought her family would be angry.
(d) He thought his family would be angry.
3. What are characteristics of an alcoholic's liver?
(a) It is white with red spots.
(b) It is yellow with a fatty consistency.
(c) It is much smaller than normal.
(d) It looks like a thick calf's liver.
4. Why are many exotic poisons difficult to detect during autopsy?
(a) The tests are too expensive to run routinely.
(b) The tests are difficult to obtain.
(c) The poisons leave the body before autopsy.
(d) The poisons are small in dose.
5. What is Baden's rebuttal to Ferrer's accusation that he had hired four people without authorization?
(a) That he did not have the authority to hire anyone without Ferrer's approval.
(b) That he had, in fact, done so.
(c) That he had not hired anyone.
(d) That he had hired them, but without pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
2. What group was set up in 1977 to help explain the Kennedy assassination?
3. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
4. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
5. What fact about the 'magic' bullet does Baden point out that explains its ability to travel through more than one person?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)