|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sklar do following Paul's murder?
(a) Stole the car from the garage.
(b) Helped cut up the body.
(c) Helped bury the body.
(d) Used a copy of house keys to rob the home.
2. Why is exhumation done early in the morning?
(a) It is easier to dig in the morning.
(b) It takes a day.
(c) There are fewer people in the cemetery.
(d) It is economical.
3. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
(a) The prisoners in question died.
(b) The guards in question died.
(c) Unfairness in prosecution.
(d) No one was guilty of anything.
4. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
5. How did the ME know Masgay had been frozen?
(a) His nose was still frozen.
(b) He found ice crystals in the tissue.
(c) His eyeballs had burst.
(d) There was frostbite on the toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the abuser in the relationship between Catherine and Paul?
2. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
3. What was the cause of death for Robert, the Sutton Place Banker found tied to a bed?
4. What did medical examiners have to decide between as a cause of death for Elvis?
5. How does Baden prove the bullet went into John Connally sideways?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)