|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden claim was the cause of death for Whitney Young?
(a) An infection that caused fainting, which contributed to drowning.
(b) A heart attack which contributed to drowning.
(c) A stroke which contributed to drowning.
(d) A blow to the head, which contributed to drowning.
2. What leads investigators to ask for Baden's assistance with Dr. Brown's murder?
(a) They find carbon monoxide, but no soot in the airway.
(b) They find soot in the airway, but no carbon monoxide.
(c) They find no body, but traces of burnt flesh.
(d) They find no traces of drugs in Dr. Brown's system.
3. What were resurrectionists during the time of the French Revolution?
(a) Grave robbers.
(b) Medical students.
(d) Medical examiners.
4. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
(a) Death by drug overdose.
(b) Death by choke hold.
(c) Death by injury to the spine.
(d) Death by alcohol overdose.
5. What do some list as a reason to believe Marilyn Monroe was murdered?
(a) She didn't leave a note.
(b) There was blood at the scene.
(c) There were no barbiturates in her stomach.
(d) She told someone she was being followed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert Travis and Larry Peters set out to do at Dr. Brown's property on the night she died?
2. What trait does Baden note forensic pathologists have to have?
3. Which autopsies are done incompetently much of the time?
4. Why were the Attica lawsuits mostly thrown out?
5. What does Baden note about the FBI photographer at the scene of the autopsy?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)