|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perez and Narcisco were found guilty of what?
(a) Poisoning ten people.
(b) Poisoning one hundred people.
(c) Poisoning six people.
(d) Poisoning thirty-five people.
2. How did Furue claim he matched the bones to the missing person list?
(a) By examining the bones to determine ethnicity.
(b) By examining the bones to determine height, weight, and age.
(c) By locating implants.
(d) By finding scarring to match old Xrays.
3. For what was Michael Privitiera killed?
(a) Trying to escape.
(b) Stealing weapons.
(c) Starting fights.
(d) Leaking to reporters.
4. What does the author note about the competency of natural death autopsies?
(a) They are always done competently.
(b) They are always done incompetently.
(c) They are never done competently.
(d) They are usually done competently.
5. Why does Baden finally choose to follow forensic medicine?
(a) He believes the field helps the masses.
(b) He believes the field helps individuals.
(c) He enjoys being out of the limelight.
(d) He enjoys the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jaroslawicz's body found?
2. Why was Baden called in to investigate at Attica?
3. Why was Jaroslawicz's body preserved so well?
4. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
5. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)