|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fried's three daughters not believe?
(a) That he fell from a ladder.
(b) That he died of a gunshot wound.
(c) That his death was a suicide.
(d) That he drown.
2. How are the majority of bodies identified?
(a) By bone scans.
(b) By ID tags.
(c) By family.
(d) By dental records.
3. Why do the fallopian tubes of prostitutes show scarring during autopsy?
(a) They have repeated bouts of gonorrhea.
(b) They have had too many sexual partners.
(c) They have often been raped.
(d) They have had many children.
4. What happened to the status of a coroner over time?
(a) The status was lost.
(b) The status increased.
(c) There was no status.
(d) The status stayed the same.
5. How does heroin kill?
(a) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to breathe.
(b) It causes a stroke.
(c) It induces heart attack.
(d) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is succinylcholine typically used for?
2. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
3. What are characteristics of an alcoholic's liver?
4. What does Baden note about the FBI photographer at the scene of the autopsy?
5. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)