|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jaroslawicz die from?
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) A stab wound.
2. Where did David Hendricks take his children to eat the night they were murdered?
(a) They ate at home.
(b) A sub sandwich shop.
(c) A fast food restaurant.
(d) A pizza parlor.
3. How does heroin kill?
(a) It induces heart attack.
(b) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to the heart.
(c) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to breathe.
(d) It causes a stroke.
4. Why does Baden challenge the autopsy finding of the Lindberg baby?
(a) There was blood flowing the wrong direction on the body.
(b) The gunshot wound was too large to be from a .22.
(c) The knife wounds did not match the murder weapon.
(d) A fractured skull is not a true cause of death.
5. In what year is the office of the Coroner first described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Furue claim he matched the bones to the missing person list?
2. Why was Jaroslawicz's body preserved so well?
3. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
4. What is succinylcholine typically used for?
5. What event forced Scotland Yard to begin examining the role of the coroner?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)