|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are symptoms of ricin poisoning?
(a) Abdominal pain, cramps, and dehydration.
(b) Heart palpitations, weakness, and numbing.
(c) Sweating, sore joints, and headache.
(d) Sore throat, cough, and sneezing.
2. What fact about the 'magic' bullet does Baden point out that explains its ability to travel through more than one person?
(a) The bullet was made with a full metal jacket.
(b) The bullet was specially made.
(c) The bullet was large.
(d) The bullet was not jacketed.
3. What did Mario Jascalevich claim to be doing with curare?
(a) Stealing it to sell.
(b) Treating patients outside the hospital.
(c) Testing on dogs.
(d) Dosing himself.
4. Perez and Narcisco were found guilty of what?
(a) Poisoning ten people.
(b) Poisoning thirty-five people.
(c) Poisoning six people.
(d) Poisoning one hundred people.
5. How does heroin kill?
(a) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to the heart.
(b) It depresses the brain enough so it forgets to send a signal to breathe.
(c) It induces heart attack.
(d) It causes a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Tinning children were given a cause of death of SIDS?
2. How did Jerald Sklar claim Catherine Fried had killed her husband?
3. Baden's patient at the end of Chapter Two suffers from what?
4. What is Baden's rebuttal to Ferrer's accusation that he had hired four people without authorization?
5. What is Baden's first homicide case?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)