|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Baden not do an autopsy on Nelson Rockefeller?
(a) He was given a death certificate by his own physician.
(b) He didn't want to report a suicide.
(c) He didn't want to cause controversy.
(d) He didn't want to get involved.
2. In what year is the office of the Coroner first described?
3. What is the rule for jurisdiction when it comes to a dismembered body?
(a) Whoever has the brain has the case.
(b) Whoever has the legs has the case.
(c) Whoever has the heart has the case.
(d) Whoever has the hands has the case.
4. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
(a) Both have fluid in the lungs.
(b) Both have enlarged veins.
(c) Both have enlarged brains.
(d) Both have foam in the airway.
5. Where were the survivors of Flight 66 sitting?
(a) In the middle of the plane.
(b) In the front of the plane.
(c) In the rear of the plane.
(d) In the cockpit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Humes do with his original notes from the autopsy?
2. What was the end result of Baden's case?
3. What is Baden's rebuttal to Ferrer's accusation that he had hired four people without authorization?
4. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
5. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)