|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Baden delay the autopsy report in the case of Willie Welch?
(a) He was reluctant to help the DA.
(b) He was waiting for toxicology reports.
(c) He was unwilling to claim Welch was stabbed.
(d) He was arguing with Dr. Rho about cause of death.
2. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
(a) Death by drug overdose.
(b) Death by alcohol overdose.
(c) Death by injury to the spine.
(d) Death by choke hold.
3. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) $10,000 and Paul's will.
(b) $100,000 and Paul's will.
(c) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
(d) His jewelry.
4. How do the police catch Thomas Trantino?
(a) He is captured at work.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He surrenders.
(d) He is captured at home.
5. What are characteristics of an alcoholic's liver?
(a) It is white with red spots.
(b) It is yellow with a fatty consistency.
(c) It looks like a thick calf's liver.
(d) It is much smaller than normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is succinylcholine typically used for?
2. What did Mario Jascalevich claim to be doing with curare?
3. Why did Ann Hart sue the government?
4. What does Baden believe is the end goal of the DA?
5. What does Baden learn after noting $40 on the body of a dead man in an apartment?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)