|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event forced Scotland Yard to begin examining the role of the coroner?
(a) The failure to find Jack the Ripper.
(b) The rise of murders.
(c) The Plague.
(d) The Black Death.
2. What military rule hindered the MIA team until 1985?
(a) Dental records were carried on board with their owners.
(b) Xrays were not kept.
(c) Military planes did not keep record of the passengers.
(d) Dental records were not kept.
3. In what year is the office of the Coroner first described?
4. Perez and Narcisco were found guilty of what?
(a) Poisoning ten people.
(b) Poisoning thirty-five people.
(c) Poisoning six people.
(d) Poisoning one hundred people.
5. What does Baden believe is the true cause of Thomas Noguchi's move to a teaching position?
(a) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for Frank Sinatra.
(b) He stole from the office.
(c) He did work for other counties.
(d) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for William Holden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the urine in Belushi's bladder help police?
2. What is Baden's first homicide case?
3. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
4. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
5. What was the verdict in the Andre case?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)