|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Baden believe Levine was convicted at all costs?
(a) The ME wanted a raise.
(b) The DA wanted a conviction to spare the family.
(c) Morgenthau's office had previously lost evidence, which allowed him to be set free.
(d) The DA wanted a conviction to serve justice.
2. The baby Baden is called to investigate immediately following the death of the lady at the benefit died from what?
(a) Small pox.
3. Where were the survivors of Flight 66 sitting?
(a) In the rear of the plane.
(b) In the cockpit.
(c) In the front of the plane.
(d) In the middle of the plane.
4. What do the police claim Frank Falco used to pretend he had a gun?
(a) His finger.
(b) A wooden gun.
(c) A Pepsi bottle.
(d) A Coke bottle.
5. What two disciplines does Baden claim are combined in the medical examiner's position?
(a) Politics and finance.
(b) Science and politics.
(c) Politics and law.
(d) Science and law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
2. What did medical examiners have to decide between as a cause of death for Elvis?
3. What is Baden's rebuttal to Morgenthau's accusation that he had misplaced evidence?
4. What is Baden's first homicide case?
5. What happens to Baden's patient following his release from the hospital at the end of Chapter Two?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)