|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden believe is the end goal of the DA?
(a) To err on the side of caution for the police.
(b) To find justice for the family.
(c) To pursue the truth at all consequences.
(d) To get a conviction, regardless of truth.
2. What happened in St. Louis in 1973 that hindered MIA investigations?
(a) There was a tornado that damaged military records.
(b) There was a flood that damaged military records.
(c) There was a computer crash that lost military records.
(d) There was a fire that burned military records.
3. What happened to the status of a coroner over time?
(a) The status stayed the same.
(b) The status increased.
(c) The status was lost.
(d) There was no status.
4. What two disciplines does Baden claim are combined in the medical examiner's position?
(a) Politics and finance.
(b) Science and law.
(c) Politics and law.
(d) Science and politics.
5. What was the end result of Baden's case?
(a) He was reinstated.
(b) He was given a settlement.
(c) He was moved into a different position.
(d) He was not reinstated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Baden moonlight during his residency?
2. What is rigor mortis?
3. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
4. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
5. Why did Baden not do an autopsy on Nelson Rockefeller?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)