|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baden's rebuttal to Morgenthau's accusation that he had misplaced evidence?
(a) He admits he did lose evidence.
(b) He says his office did lose evidence, but that Morgenthau stole it.
(c) He says he did not lose evidence.
(d) He says his office did lose evidence, but that it was stolen by an unknown person.
2. During Chapter Two, what do the doctors at the table of the woman who died believe was her cause of deathf?
(a) A heart attack.
(d) Drug abuse.
3. What does Baden believe the group proved, beyond a doubt?
(a) Kennedy was not assassinated.
(b) Kennedy was shot by a single shooter.
(c) Kennedy was killed by the government.
(d) There were two shooters during the Kennedy assassination.
4. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
5. What happened to the property of a suicide victim during this time?
(a) It was given to the natives.
(b) It was given to the poor.
(c) It was given to the family.
(d) It was given to the Crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Humes do with his original notes from the autopsy?
2. What does Baden point out is a misconception about drugs and alcohol?
3. What does Baden believe is the end goal of the DA?
4. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
5. What does the group find has happened to Kennedy's brain?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)