|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden believe is the true cause of Thomas Noguchi's move to a teaching position?
(a) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for Frank Sinatra.
(b) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for William Holden.
(c) He stole from the office.
(d) He did work for other counties.
2. What does Baden learn after noting $40 on the body of a dead man in an apartment?
(a) Often, the victim has no valuables.
(b) Often, things are stolen from dead bodies.
(c) Often, family reports stolen jewelry.
(d) Often, police overlook such things.
3. What does Baden blame for the increase in mercury scare dsuring his time as ME?
(a) He blames infected swordfish.
(b) He blames more accurate testing.
(c) He blames environmental factors.
(d) He blames improper testing.
4. What was the verdict in the Andre case?
(a) Andre was acquitted.
(b) Andre was never taken to trial.
(c) Andre was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
(d) Andre was found guilty.
5. Why did Baden delay the autopsy report in the case of Willie Welch?
(a) He was arguing with Dr. Rho about cause of death.
(b) He was reluctant to help the DA.
(c) He was waiting for toxicology reports.
(d) He was unwilling to claim Welch was stabbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden note about the symmetry of the human body?
2. Baden's patient at the end of Chapter Two suffers from what?
3. What disease does Humes purposefully leave out of the notes of the autopsy?
4. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
5. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)