|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were resurrectionists during the time of the French Revolution?
(a) Grave robbers.
(c) Medical examiners.
(d) Medical students.
2. Where were the survivors of Flight 66 sitting?
(a) In the middle of the plane.
(b) In the cockpit.
(c) In the front of the plane.
(d) In the rear of the plane.
3. What are signs of strangulation?
(a) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the eye.
(b) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the nose.
(c) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the lungs.
(d) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the feet.
4. What military rule hindered the MIA team until 1985?
(a) Dental records were carried on board with their owners.
(b) Xrays were not kept.
(c) Military planes did not keep record of the passengers.
(d) Dental records were not kept.
5. What did Baden recommend to the MIA team?
(a) They should get an Xray machine.
(b) They should get an ME.
(c) They should get a microscope.
(d) They should get an anthropologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
2. Why does Baden challenge the autopsy finding of the Lindberg baby?
3. Baden's patient at the end of Chapter Two suffers from what?
4. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
5. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)