|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
(a) Put a confession in a lock box.
(b) Confess to police.
(c) Bury his wife.
(d) Ask for forgiveness.
2. Who was the first victim on which autopsy was performed in a murder investigation?
(a) Janet Robinson.
(b) Samuell Yeoungman.
(c) Francis Carpenter.
(d) George Harlington.
3. What is a coup injury?
(a) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the back.
(b) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the front.
(c) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all directly beneath one another.
(d) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all in different areas.
4. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
5. What happened to the property of a suicide victim during this time?
(a) It was given to the Crown.
(b) It was given to the family.
(c) It was given to the natives.
(d) It was given to the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the fallopian tubes of prostitutes show scarring during autopsy?
2. What did Humes do with his original notes from the autopsy?
3. How often could autopsies be performed in Massachusetts?
4. How did Furue claim he matched the bones to the missing person list?
5. What piece of evidence was crucial to the case in 1910?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)