|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden believe the group proved, beyond a doubt?
(a) Kennedy was not assassinated.
(b) There were two shooters during the Kennedy assassination.
(c) Kennedy was killed by the government.
(d) Kennedy was shot by a single shooter.
2. What are symptoms of ricin poisoning?
(a) Sore throat, cough, and sneezing.
(b) Abdominal pain, cramps, and dehydration.
(c) Sweating, sore joints, and headache.
(d) Heart palpitations, weakness, and numbing.
3. How does Baden prove the bullet went into John Connally sideways?
(a) He physically examined him in 1978.
(b) He viewed the video.
(c) He reviewed the medical notes of the attending physician.
(d) He reviewed the Xrays.
4. What fact about the 'magic' bullet does Baden point out that explains its ability to travel through more than one person?
(a) The bullet was not jacketed.
(b) The bullet was large.
(c) The bullet was made with a full metal jacket.
(d) The bullet was specially made.
5. What does Baden note in Chapter Two always fascinated him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the skin and blood of a victim to turn cherry-pink?
2. What is algor mortis?
3. Why does Baden finally choose to follow forensic medicine?
4. What does Baden point out is a misconception about drugs and alcohol?
5. How do the police catch Thomas Trantino?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)