|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden believe is a reflection of the way people live?
(a) The people who appear at their funeral.
(b) Their obituary.
(c) The way people die.
(d) Their money.
2. What does Baden note in Chapter Two always fascinated him?
3. Why do the fallopian tubes of prostitutes show scarring during autopsy?
(a) They have had too many sexual partners.
(b) They have often been raped.
(c) They have had many children.
(d) They have repeated bouts of gonorrhea.
4. What is algor mortis?
(a) A method to determine time of death that uses body decomposition.
(b) A method to determine time of death that uses body color.
(c) A method to determine time of death that uses body stiffness.
(d) A method to determine time of death that uses body temperature.
5. What happens to Baden's patient following his release from the hospital at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) He dies in a car accident.
(b) He dies of infection.
(c) He dies of an overdose.
(d) He dies of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Baden moonlight during his residency?
2. What disease does Humes purposefully leave out of the notes of the autopsy?
3. What did medical examiners have to decide between as a cause of death for Elvis?
4. What do the police claim Frank Falco used to pretend he had a gun?
5. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)