|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a coup injury?
(a) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the front.
(b) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all in different areas.
(c) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all directly beneath one another.
(d) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the back.
2. What group was set up in 1977 to help explain the Kennedy assassination?
(a) The Select Committee on Assassinations.
(b) The Board of Presidential Death.
(c) The Federal Investigative Bureau.
(d) The CIA.
3. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
4. Why does Baden challenge the autopsy finding of the Lindberg baby?
(a) The gunshot wound was too large to be from a .22.
(b) There was blood flowing the wrong direction on the body.
(c) A fractured skull is not a true cause of death.
(d) The knife wounds did not match the murder weapon.
5. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
(a) Four inches to the left of the actual wound.
(b) Four inches too low.
(c) Four inches too high.
(d) Four inches to the right of the actual wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. The baby Baden is called to investigate immediately following the death of the lady at the benefit died from what?
2. What does Baden believe the group proved, beyond a doubt?
3. What are signs of strangulation?
4. What is algor mortis?
5. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)