|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the skin and blood of a victim to turn cherry-pink?
(a) Arsenic poisoning.
(b) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(c) Ricin poisoning.
(d) Cyanide poisoning.
2. What does the author note about the competency of natural death autopsies?
(a) They are never done competently.
(b) They are always done incompetently.
(c) They are always done competently.
(d) They are usually done competently.
3. What are symptoms of ricin poisoning?
(a) Sore throat, cough, and sneezing.
(b) Sweating, sore joints, and headache.
(c) Abdominal pain, cramps, and dehydration.
(d) Heart palpitations, weakness, and numbing.
4. What does the group find has happened to Kennedy's brain?
(a) It has been eaten by rodents.
(b) It has rotted away.
(c) It has disappeared from the archives.
(d) It has been donated to science.
5. What does Baden note his profession was believed to be?
(a) A place for the elite in the field of medicine.
(b) A dumping ground for those who couldn't finish medical school.
(c) A place for only the most intelligent.
(d) A dumping ground for incompetents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which autopsies are done incompetently much of the time?
2. What is rigor mortis?
3. What are signs of strangulation?
4. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
5. What is Baden's first homicide case?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)