|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The baby Baden is called to investigate immediately following the death of the lady at the benefit died from what?
(c) Small pox.
2. What trait does Baden note forensic pathologists have to have?
(a) They have to be emotional.
(b) They have to be comfortable in the limelight.
(c) They have to prefer academic medicine.
(d) They have to hate publicity.
3. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
(a) Four inches too high.
(b) Four inches too low.
(c) Four inches to the right of the actual wound.
(d) Four inches to the left of the actual wound.
4. What does Baden believe the group proved, beyond a doubt?
(a) There were two shooters during the Kennedy assassination.
(b) Kennedy was killed by the government.
(c) Kennedy was shot by a single shooter.
(d) Kennedy was not assassinated.
5. What is Baden's first homicide case?
(a) A woman who poisons her husband.
(b) A man who kills his wife's lover.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A shoot out in a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Chapter Two, what do the doctors at the table of the woman who died believe was her cause of deathf?
2. What do some list as a reason to believe Marilyn Monroe was murdered?
3. What does Baden note about the symmetry of the human body?
4. Baden's patient at the end of Chapter Two suffers from what?
5. What do the police claim Frank Falco used to pretend he had a gun?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)