|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden point out is a misconception about drugs and alcohol?
(a) It is the blending of drugs that kills.
(b) It is the combination that kills.
(c) It is the amount that kills.
(d) It is the type of drug that kills.
2. What are symptoms of ricin poisoning?
(a) Sweating, sore joints, and headache.
(b) Abdominal pain, cramps, and dehydration.
(c) Sore throat, cough, and sneezing.
(d) Heart palpitations, weakness, and numbing.
3. What trait does Baden note forensic pathologists have to have?
(a) They have to be comfortable in the limelight.
(b) They have to prefer academic medicine.
(c) They have to be emotional.
(d) They have to hate publicity.
4. What did Humes do with his original notes from the autopsy?
(a) He lost them.
(b) He burned them.
(c) He edited them.
(d) He published them.
5. Why do the fallopian tubes of prostitutes show scarring during autopsy?
(a) They have repeated bouts of gonorrhea.
(b) They have had too many sexual partners.
(c) They have had many children.
(d) They have often been raped.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Chapter Two, what do the doctors at the table of the woman who died believe was her cause of deathf?
2. What does Baden note in Chapter Two always fascinated him?
3. What happens to Baden's patient following his release from the hospital at the end of Chapter Two?
4. What does Baden note his profession was believed to be?
5. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)