|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden note is the desire of the DAs office in terms of the ME?
(a) The DA wants the ME to lie.
(b) The DA wants the ME to be completely truthful.
(c) The DA wants the ME to answer to political pressure.
(d) The DA wants the ME to bend findings to meet his or her needs.
2. What did William Hare and William Burke do to obtain bodies to sell?
(a) Find bodies during war.
(b) Steal bodies from hospitals.
(c) Steal bodies from mortuaries.
(d) Murder people.
3. How does cocaine kill people?
(a) Through heart arrhythmia.
(b) Through suffocation.
(c) Through stroke.
(d) Through nasal passage explosion.
4. What disease does Humes purposefully leave out of the notes of the autopsy?
(a) Prostate cancer.
(c) Addison's disease.
5. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
(a) Drug abuse.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Attica?
2. How does Baden know Gail Morris died on Saturday, and not on Friday or Sunday?
3. Why did Ann Hart sue the government?
4. What did the prisoners do to William Quinn?
5. Why was Baden called in to investigate at Attica?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)