|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden believe is the end goal of the DA?
(a) To find justice for the family.
(b) To err on the side of caution for the police.
(c) To pursue the truth at all consequences.
(d) To get a conviction, regardless of truth.
2. What is a coup injury?
(a) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all in different areas.
(b) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the front.
(c) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the back.
(d) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all directly beneath one another.
3. How long did it take Baden's wrongful dismissal suit to go to trial?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
4. Where did Baden moonlight during his residency?
(a) In the medical examiner's office.
(b) In the dentist's office.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In the police department.
5. What does Baden believe killed Gail Morris?
(a) Alcohol overdose.
(b) Heroin overdose.
(c) A gun shot wound.
(d) A blow to the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two disciplines does Baden claim are combined in the medical examiner's position?
2. What was the end result of Baden's case?
3. Where were the survivors of Flight 66 sitting?
4. What case caused Oklahoma to establish a medical examiner position?
5. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)