|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a cause of death of 'psychosis with exhaustion' really mean, according to Baden?
(a) That the victim was murdered by police for no reason.
(b) That the victim was killed while being subdued after acting out.
(c) That the victim was killed by his own actions.
(d) That the victim died from exhaustion.
2. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
(a) Potassium eye fluid test.
(b) Rigor mortis.
(c) Algor mortis.
(d) Through undigested stomach contents.
3. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
(a) Cyanide and gunshot.
(b) Cyanide and stabbing.
(c) Cyanide and strangulation.
(d) Cyanide and blunt force trauma to the head.
4. What is Baden's rebuttal to Morgenthau's accusation that he had misplaced evidence?
(a) He says his office did lose evidence, but that it was stolen by an unknown person.
(b) He admits he did lose evidence.
(c) He says he did not lose evidence.
(d) He says his office did lose evidence, but that Morgenthau stole it.
5. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
(a) Both have enlarged veins.
(b) Both have fluid in the lungs.
(c) Both have foam in the airway.
(d) Both have enlarged brains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is rigor mortis?
2. What are characteristics of an alcoholic's liver?
3. What case caused Oklahoma to establish a medical examiner position?
4. What caused the riot?
5. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)