|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two disciplines does Baden claim are combined in the medical examiner's position?
(a) Politics and finance.
(b) Politics and law.
(c) Science and politics.
(d) Science and law.
2. Who created Four Stages of Cruelty?
(a) Samuell Yeoungman.
(b) William Hogarth.
(c) George Harlington.
(d) Janet Robinson.
3. The baby Baden is called to investigate immediately following the death of the lady at the benefit died from what?
(c) Small pox.
4. Who were Baden's Nobel prize winning mentors?
(a) Andre Cournand and Nick Cave.
(b) Dickinson Richards and Andre Cournand.
(c) Andre Richards and Dickinson Cournand.
(d) Dickinson Richards and Nick Cave.
5. What is Attica?
(a) A detention center for wayward youth.
(b) A maximum security men's prison.
(c) A maximum security women's prison.
(d) A daycare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden claim happens at the site of an accident?
2. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
3. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
4. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
5. Why does Baden offer to do a minimum autopsy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)