|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
(a) It was closed by the government.
(b) It was burned down.
(c) It was demolished in a tornado.
(d) It closed for lack of patients.
2. What was the outside ME's issued cause of death in the Stewart case?
(a) Death by injury to the spine.
(b) Death by drug overdose.
(c) Death by alcohol overdose.
(d) Death by choke hold.
3. What does Baden note in Chapter Two always fascinated him?
4. What piece of evidence was crucial to the case in 1910?
(a) The scar on the arm.
(b) The scar on the pelvis.
(c) The scar on the torso.
(d) The scar on the scalp.
5. What happens to Baden's patient following his release from the hospital at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) He dies of cancer.
(b) He dies of infection.
(c) He dies in a car accident.
(d) He dies of an overdose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event forced Scotland Yard to begin examining the role of the coroner?
2. What is Baden's rebuttal to Ferrer's accusation that he had hired four people without authorization?
3. What is the rule for jurisdiction when it comes to a dismembered body?
4. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
5. What fact does Baden point to that makes him believe Miriam Weinfeld was not raped?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)