|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which autopsies are done incompetently much of the time?
(a) Unnatural death autopsies.
(b) Car accident autopsies.
(c) Suicide autopsies.
(d) Natural death autopsies.
2. What does Baden believe is the true cause of Thomas Noguchi's move to a teaching position?
(a) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for William Holden.
(b) He stole from the office.
(c) He did work for other counties.
(d) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for Frank Sinatra.
3. How long did it take Baden's wrongful dismissal suit to go to trial?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
4. Why do the fallopian tubes of prostitutes show scarring during autopsy?
(a) They have often been raped.
(b) They have had many children.
(c) They have had too many sexual partners.
(d) They have repeated bouts of gonorrhea.
5. Where were the survivors of Flight 66 sitting?
(a) In the front of the plane.
(b) In the rear of the plane.
(c) In the middle of the plane.
(d) In the cockpit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the end result of Baden's case?
2. What trait does Baden note forensic pathologists have to have?
3. During Chapter Two, what do the doctors at the table of the woman who died believe was her cause of deathf?
4. What event forced Scotland Yard to begin examining the role of the coroner?
5. What is the rule for jurisdiction when it comes to a dismembered body?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)