|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden note in Chapter Two always fascinated him?
2. Where did Baden moonlight during his residency?
(a) In the medical examiner's office.
(b) In the police department.
(c) In the dentist's office.
(d) In the hospital.
3. During Chapter Two, what do the doctors at the table of the woman who died believe was her cause of deathf?
(b) Drug abuse.
(d) A heart attack.
4. Who was the first medical examiner of New York City?
(a) Tammany Hall.
(b) Dr. Charles Norris.
(c) Henry Wilcox.
(d) John Mitchel.
5. What is succinylcholine typically used for?
(a) To ease headaches.
(b) To ease pain.
(c) To relax skeletal muscles.
(d) To relax tension.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
2. What did Fried's three daughters not believe?
3. What are signs of strangulation?
4. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
5. What was the verdict in the Andre case?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)