|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perez and Narcisco were found guilty of what?
(a) Poisoning ten people.
(b) Poisoning six people.
(c) Poisoning one hundred people.
(d) Poisoning thirty-five people.
2. Why were MEs suspicious of the number of SIDS deaths?
(a) SIDS is caused by smoking, and the Tinnings did not smoke.
(b) SIDS is a genetic disease.
(c) Only one in a million die of SIDS.
(d) Only three in a thousand die of SIDS.
3. How long does the military keep medical records?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six years.
4. How does Baden prove the bullet went into John Connally sideways?
(a) He physically examined him in 1978.
(b) He viewed the video.
(c) He reviewed the medical notes of the attending physician.
(d) He reviewed the Xrays.
5. Why does Baden believe Levine was convicted at all costs?
(a) The DA wanted a conviction to serve justice.
(b) Morgenthau's office had previously lost evidence, which allowed him to be set free.
(c) The ME wanted a raise.
(d) The DA wanted a conviction to spare the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a coup injury?
2. What case does Baden believe was a triumph for forensic medicine in 1910?
3. What is Baden's rebuttal to Morgenthau's accusation that he had misplaced evidence?
4. In what year is the office of the Coroner first described?
5. What does Baden believe is a reflection of the way people live?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)