|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were resurrectionists during the time of the French Revolution?
(b) Medical examiners.
(c) Grave robbers.
(d) Medical students.
2. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
(b) $10,000 and Paul's will.
(c) $100,000 and Paul's will.
(d) His jewelry.
3. What is Baden's first homicide case?
(a) A shoot out in a hotel.
(b) A hit and run.
(c) A woman who poisons her husband.
(d) A man who kills his wife's lover.
4. What does Baden learn after noting $40 on the body of a dead man in an apartment?
(a) Often, the victim has no valuables.
(b) Often, police overlook such things.
(c) Often, family reports stolen jewelry.
(d) Often, things are stolen from dead bodies.
5. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
(a) Four inches too high.
(b) Four inches too low.
(c) Four inches to the left of the actual wound.
(d) Four inches to the right of the actual wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the ME know Masgay had been frozen?
2. Who created Four Stages of Cruelty?
3. What did Baden find in the pilot of Flight 66?
4. What do the police claim Frank Falco used to pretend he had a gun?
5. Where was Jaroslawicz's body found?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)