|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden believe was the motive for Tinning's murders?
(b) Insurance money.
(d) Her husband was going to leave her.
2. What is a coup injury?
(a) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the front.
(b) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all in different areas.
(c) When someone has a bruised back of the head, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain at the back.
(d) When someone has a bruised scalp, a fractured skull, and a bruised brain, all directly beneath one another.
3. Why do the fallopian tubes of prostitutes show scarring during autopsy?
(a) They have had many children.
(b) They have had too many sexual partners.
(c) They have repeated bouts of gonorrhea.
(d) They have often been raped.
4. What disease does Humes purposefully leave out of the notes of the autopsy?
(b) Prostate cancer.
(d) Addison's disease.
5. How are most people identified in a mass disaster?
(a) Personal property.
(b) Family identification.
(c) Identification tags.
(d) Fingerprints and dental records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Baden note is invisible on the autopsy table?
2. How are the majority of bodies identified?
3. Why did Ann Hart sue the government?
4. What did Baden recommend to the MIA team?
5. Which organ is particularly important for detecting poison?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)