|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are signs of strangulation?
(a) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the eye.
(b) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the lungs.
(c) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the feet.
(d) A fractured windpipe and hemorrhaging in the nose.
2. What did Dan Reidy ask Wilbur Howard to do before he died?
(a) Bury his wife.
(b) Put a confession in a lock box.
(c) Confess to police.
(d) Ask for forgiveness.
3. How often could autopsies be performed in Massachusetts?
(a) Every year.
(b) Every day.
(c) Once every ten years.
(d) Every four years.
4. How did Baden determine true time of death?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Potassium eye fluid test.
(c) Livor mortis.
(d) Algor mortis.
5. What method does Baden use to determine time of death for John Belushi?
(a) Algor mortis.
(b) Livor mortis.
(c) Rigor mortis, livor mortis, and algor mortis.
(d) Rigor mortis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Baden believe Levine was convicted at all costs?
2. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
3. What trait does Baden note forensic pathologists have to have?
4. What does Baden believe is a reflection of the way people live?
5. What is the proof of cyanide poisoning Baden finds in the bodies that is crucial to the case?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)