|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baden believe the group proved, beyond a doubt?
(a) Kennedy was killed by the government.
(b) Kennedy was not assassinated.
(c) There were two shooters during the Kennedy assassination.
(d) Kennedy was shot by a single shooter.
2. What were the complaints against Baden as ME by Morgenthau and Ferrer?
(a) He is a sloppy administrator, has bad judgment, and an uncooperative attitude.
(b) He is uncooperative, and improper with other staff members.
(c) He has bad judgment, is uncooperative, and lies to protect himself.
(d) He lies on the stand to protect the DA.
3. Where did Baden moonlight during his residency?
(a) In the dentist's office.
(b) In the medical examiner's office.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In the police department.
4. What is Baden's rebuttal to Ferrer's accusation that he had hired four people without authorization?
(a) That he had, in fact, done so.
(b) That he had hired them, but without pay.
(c) That he did not have the authority to hire anyone without Ferrer's approval.
(d) That he had not hired anyone.
5. What happened to Riverdell Hospital?
(a) It was closed by the government.
(b) It closed for lack of patients.
(c) It was demolished in a tornado.
(d) It was burned down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Buffalo Killer do to the taxi drivers in Buffalo?
2. Baden's patient at the end of Chapter Two suffers from what?
3. What do drowning victims have in common with heroin overdose cases?
4. What is rigor mortis?
5. What does Baden find caused the death of the woman at the fund raising dinner?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)