|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baden's criticism against the doctors who saw Tinning's nine dead children?
(a) That they could have saved the children.
(b) That they didn't want to suspect murder.
(c) That they were inefficient.
(d) That they didn't show enough sympathy.
2. Why is exhumation done early in the morning?
(a) There are fewer people in the cemetery.
(b) It is easier to dig in the morning.
(c) It is economical.
(d) It takes a day.
3. Why does Baden finally choose to follow forensic medicine?
(a) He believes the field helps individuals.
(b) He enjoys being out of the limelight.
(c) He enjoys the money.
(d) He believes the field helps the masses.
4. What group was set up in 1977 to help explain the Kennedy assassination?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Board of Presidential Death.
(c) The Select Committee on Assassinations.
(d) The Federal Investigative Bureau.
5. Which autopsies are done incompetently much of the time?
(a) Unnatural death autopsies.
(b) Car accident autopsies.
(c) Natural death autopsies.
(d) Suicide autopsies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the property of a suicide victim during this time?
2. How was Smith killed by Kuklinski?
3. What did Baden recommend to the MIA team?
4. What does Baden learn after noting $40 on the body of a dead man in an apartment?
5. What is algor mortis?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)