|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about killer Joseph Christopher?
(a) He is a transvestite killing gays.
(b) He is black, killing blacks.
(c) He does not fit a serial killer image.
(d) He is a white man killing black women.
2. What does Baden note his profession was believed to be?
(a) A place for only the most intelligent.
(b) A dumping ground for incompetents.
(c) A place for the elite in the field of medicine.
(d) A dumping ground for those who couldn't finish medical school.
3. What does Baden theorize actually introduced meningitis into Jennifer?
(a) A drug needle as Tinning shot it into her stomach.
(b) An attempted abortion.
(c) A rape.
(d) A coat hanger as Tinning tried to hasten birth.
4. Where did Humes place the gunshot wound to the head erroneously?
(a) Four inches to the right of the actual wound.
(b) Four inches too high.
(c) Four inches to the left of the actual wound.
(d) Four inches too low.
5. What does Baden believe is the true cause of Thomas Noguchi's move to a teaching position?
(a) He did work for other counties.
(b) He stole from the office.
(c) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for William Holden.
(d) He leaked that alcoholism was the cause of death for Frank Sinatra.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does cocaine kill people?
2. What did Fried's three daughters not believe?
3. During Chapter Two, what do the doctors at the table of the woman who died believe was her cause of deathf?
4. How does Baden discover time of death in the Hendricks case?
5. What happened to the status of a coroner over time?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)