|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are characteristics of an alcoholic's liver?
(a) It looks like a thick calf's liver.
(b) It is white with red spots.
(c) It is much smaller than normal.
(d) It is yellow with a fatty consistency.
2. What fact about the 'magic' bullet does Baden point out that explains its ability to travel through more than one person?
(a) The bullet was specially made.
(b) The bullet was not jacketed.
(c) The bullet was large.
(d) The bullet was made with a full metal jacket.
3. What pattern does Baden find in the .22 caliber killer, the New York Slasher, and the Buffalo Slasher?
(a) The killer used the same weapon.
(b) The killer is weak.
(c) The killer is distant.
(d) The killer is extremely brazen.
4. What was missing from the body of the bishop on Flight 66?
(a) His left leg.
(b) His right arm.
(c) A ring, cross, and gold wristwatch.
(d) A ring and a belt.
5. What did Catherine steal while Paul was in the hospital?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) $6,000 and Paul's pre-nuptial agreement.
(c) $10,000 and Paul's will.
(d) $100,000 and Paul's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Humes originally claim had happened to the bullet that went into Kennedy's back?
2. How are the majority of bodies identified?
3. Why does Baden say MEs fear SIDS organizations when they investigate a child's death?
4. Who was the abuser in the relationship between Catherine and Paul?
5. What is Baden's rebuttal to Morgenthau's accusation that he had misplaced evidence?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)