|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment did Carl Coppolino receive for the murder of his wife?
(a) Twelve and one-half years in jail.
(b) Nothing; he was acquitted.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) A life sentence.
2. What event forced Scotland Yard to begin examining the role of the coroner?
(a) The Black Death.
(b) The rise of murders.
(c) The failure to find Jack the Ripper.
(d) The Plague.
3. What does Baden believe is the end goal of the DA?
(a) To err on the side of caution for the police.
(b) To get a conviction, regardless of truth.
(c) To pursue the truth at all consequences.
(d) To find justice for the family.
4. How did Baden know Fried's death was not suicide by overdose?
(a) He did not have any drugs in his system.
(b) He had low levels of cocaine in his system.
(c) He had low levels of heroin in his system.
(d) He had low levels of barbiturates in his system.
5. Why did Baden delay the autopsy report in the case of Willie Welch?
(a) He was reluctant to help the DA.
(b) He was unwilling to claim Welch was stabbed.
(c) He was waiting for toxicology reports.
(d) He was arguing with Dr. Rho about cause of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baden claim happens at the site of an accident?
2. What military rule hindered the MIA team until 1985?
3. What did Baden recommend to the MIA team?
4. Who was the first medical examiner of New York City?
5. What is Baden's rebuttal to Ferrer's accusation that he had hired four people without authorization?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)