1. What do some list as a reason to believe Marilyn Monroe was murdered?
(a) There was blood at the scene.
(b) There were no barbiturates in her stomach.
(c) She told someone she was being followed.
(d) She didn't leave a note.
2. What does the author note about the competency of natural death autopsies?
(a) They are always done incompetently.
(b) They are never done competently.
(c) They are usually done competently.
(d) They are always done competently.
3. Which autopsies are done incompetently much of the time?
(a) Car accident autopsies.
(b) Suicide autopsies.
(c) Natural death autopsies.
(d) Unnatural death autopsies.
4. What does Baden prove is the material around Dr. Martin Luther King's wound?
(d) Powder grains.
5. Why does Baden challenge the autopsy finding of the Lindberg baby?
(a) A fractured skull is not a true cause of death.
(b) There was blood flowing the wrong direction on the body.
(c) The gunshot wound was too large to be from a .22.
(d) The knife wounds did not match the murder weapon.
This section contains 5,608 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)