1. What do some list as a reason to believe Marilyn Monroe was murdered?
(a) There was blood at the scene.
(b) She didn't leave a note.
(c) There were no barbiturates in her stomach.
(d) She told someone she was being followed.
2. What does the author note about the competency of natural death autopsies?
(a) They are always done incompetently.
(b) They are usually done competently.
(c) They are always done competently.
(d) They are never done competently.
3. Which autopsies are done incompetently much of the time?
(a) Suicide autopsies.
(b) Natural death autopsies.
(c) Car accident autopsies.
(d) Unnatural death autopsies.
4. What does Baden prove is the material around Dr. Martin Luther King's wound?
(d) Powder grains.
5. Why does Baden challenge the autopsy finding of the Lindberg baby?
(a) The gunshot wound was too large to be from a .22.
(b) The knife wounds did not match the murder weapon.
(c) A fractured skull is not a true cause of death.
(d) There was blood flowing the wrong direction on the body.
This section contains 5,608 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)