|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Arthur tells Reta the day after Christmas that he has read all the reviews for what book?
2. According to Tom, what is the cause of the condition of Norah's hands?
3. How old does Christine, Reta's daughter, turn in October?
4. According to Reta, what is the most egregious change Arthur suggests she make in her novel?
5. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. During Norah's visit from university the previous year, Reta states...
This section contains 1,089 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)