|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reta call the "worry word" of life?
2. According to Lois, who makes fun of the list in her recipe box?
3. What anomaly does Lois tell Arthur she sees on the oak tree outside her window?
(a) A dead branch.
(b) A nest.
(c) A lone leaf.
(d) A ribbon.
4. According to the Chair in Theology, what faith is balanced on words "already" and "not yet?"
(a) The Christian faith.
(b) The Jewish faith.
(c) The Protestant faith.
(d) The Lutheran faith.
5. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) A tracksuit and soap.
(b) A brush and comb.
(c) Fruit and chocolate.
(d) A thermos and gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norah doing when Reta first sees her in the hospital?
2. Who is Dennis Ford-Halpern?
3. In Reta's letter to Ford-Halpern, what failure is "a moral dilemma in itself"?
4. In the letter to the short story writer, why does Reta mention that her friend Emma lost the integrity of her body?
5. Why do Christine and Natalie think something terrible must have happened to Norah?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)