1. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
Counting her blessings.
2. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
Her writing career.
3. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
4. What does Tom's friend, Colin Glass, try to explain to Norah when he comes over for dinner?
Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
5. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
Because Marietta has suddenly left Colin.
6. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
7. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
Reta attends them on behalf of her mentor.
This section contains 5,746 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)