Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
2. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
3. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
4. What does Tom's friend, Colin Glass, try to explain to Norah when he comes over for dinner?
5. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
6. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
1. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
2. Who is Reta's mentor?
3. What does Reta bring Norah on the way to her appointment to have her eyebrows tinted?
4. What is the...
This section contains 2,585 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)