Short Answer Questions
1. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
2. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
3. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
4. What does Tom's friend, Colin Glass, try to explain to Norah when he comes over for dinner?
5. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
6. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
7. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
This section contains 5,746 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)