|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
2. What is the name of the hospital that Norah is in?
(a) Ontario General Hospital.
(b) Ontario Psychiatric Hospital.
(c) Toronto Psychiatric Hospital.
(d) Toronto General Hospital.
3. What is the name of Reta's friend, a medical journalist who lives in Newfoundland?
(a) Edith Ackman.
(b) Emily Alister.
(c) Esther Alford.
(d) Emma Allen.
4. What month does Reta finally meet Arthur Springer for the first time at her home?
5. What two languages are spoken during Reta's childhood?
(a) French and Spanish.
(b) English and French.
(c) English and German.
(d) English and Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reta, young adults live in an age of prolonged _________and protracted__________.
2. What does Reta immerse herself in despite her continuing grief?
3. What date does Arthur Springer agree to meet with Reta in 2001?
4. Why does Reta write a check to the hostel each month?
5. What does Reta question about her feelings for Tom?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)