|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Christine and Natalie think something terrible must have happened to Norah?
(a) Because Norah has made such a drastic change in her life.
(b) Because Norah told them something terrible happened.
(c) Because they heard something terrible may have happened to Norah.
(d) Because they witnessed something terrible happening to Norah.
2. Who is Dennis Ford-Halpern?
(a) The author of "The Goodness Gap."
(b) Reta's writing teacher.
(c) A television host.
(d) Norah's psychiatrist.
3. In her review of a female author, Helt states that all relationships are seen through the lens of what?
(a) Sensual yearning.
(b) Sexual harmony.
(c) Platonic longing.
(d) Erotic love.
4. What has a dormitory appearance with meals served and an enforced curfew?
(a) The University of Toronto.
(b) The hostel.
(c) The YMCA.
(d) The psychiatric hospital.
5. In January, what has Reta left in limbo since her last conversation with Arthur Springer?
(a) Writing her novel.
(b) Translating Danielle's book.
(c) Visiting Norah.
(d) Talking to Danielle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Reta alarmed by the sight of Norah's hands?
2. What do Reta, Tom, Christine, and Natalie do in the car in Toronto?
3. According to Lois, who makes fun of the list in her recipe box?
4. What has been able to distract Reta from grieving for Norah?
5. What title does Arthur suggest for Reta's novel?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)