|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Christine, Reta's daughter, turn in October?
2. Whose personality is Reta worried about developing in her novel?
3. What does Tom tell Reta on the phone that Norah has which has caused her to be hospitalized?
4. What has a dormitory appearance with meals served and an enforced curfew?
(a) The psychiatric hospital.
(b) The University of Toronto.
(c) The YMCA.
(d) The hostel.
5. Who lost her own son to a heroin overdose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
2. What kind of woman does Reta realize she cannot create for a heroine in her novel?
3. What anomaly does Lois tell Arthur she sees on the oak tree outside her window?
4. What does Lois tell Arthur she attended many years ago?
5. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)