|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
(a) Her mentor, Danielle.
(b) Her old friend, Gwen.
(c) Her daughter, Christine.
(d) Her editor, Arthur.
2. Why does Norah enroll at the University of Toronto?
(a) To live with her boyfriend.
(b) To get away from her family.
(c) To be closer to her family.
(d) To get away from her boyfriend.
3. According to Arthur, Roman is an ___________ and ___________ character.
(a) Indifferent; dull.
(b) Indescribable; complex.
(c) Intelligent; interesting.
(d) Interesting; smart.
4. What date does Arthur Springer agree to meet with Reta in 2001?
(a) January 19th.
(b) January 4th.
(c) January 2nd.
(d) January 30th.
5. What does Tom tell Reta on the phone that Norah has which has caused her to be hospitalized?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norah ask Reta about their family when she is nine years-old?
2. During lunch, why is Danielle disappointed with Reta's decision to write another novel?
3. What title does Arthur suggest for Reta's novel?
4. What are the two main characters' names in the sequel to Reta's first novel?
5. What kind of woman does Reta realize she cannot create for a heroine in her novel?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)