|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
(a) Thyme in Mind.
(b) Thyme is Timeless.
(c) Thyme to Forgive.
(d) Thyme in Bloom.
2. According to Lois, who makes fun of the list in her recipe box?
3. What month does Reta finally meet Arthur Springer for the first time at her home?
4. In her review of a female author, Helt states that all relationships are seen through the lens of what?
(a) Sexual harmony.
(b) Sensual yearning.
(c) Erotic love.
(d) Platonic longing.
5. What does Norah accidentally find in the pocket of Christine's winter parka?
(a) A bent cigarette.
(b) A failing report card.
(c) A letter from Norah.
(d) A love letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
2. According to the friend who advised Reta as a young writer, what do obituaries contain?
3. What has a dormitory appearance with meals served and an enforced curfew?
4. What is the short story writer's name who Reta writes a letter to?
5. Why do Christine and Natalie think something terrible must have happened to Norah?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)