|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the few weeks prior to her disappearance, who does Ben think Norah might have a problem with that would account for her uncharacteristic behavior?
(a) One of her sisters.
(b) One of her professors.
(c) One of her friends.
(d) One of her co-workers.
2. What has Reta attempted to talk about with her daughters regarding sex?
(a) Reta has attempted to find out if they are having sex.
(b) Reta has attempted to talk about birth control.
(c) Reta has attempted to convince them to wait until marriage.
(d) Reta has attempted to share her own experiences.
3. How are Reta and Danielle different?
(a) Reta is married with children; Danielle is single and childless.
(b) Reta is young and successful; Danielle is old and poor.
(c) Reta is Canadian; Danielle is American.
(d) Reta is a novelist; Danielle is a biographer.
4. Who is elected Prime Minister again?
(a) Jean Chretrien.
(b) Kim Campbell.
(c) Pierre Trudeau.
(d) John Turner.
5. In what month does Reta write her letter to Ford-Halpern?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
2. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
3. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
4. According to Arthur, Roman is an ___________ and ___________ character.
5. What question about Norah does Lois Winters ask every night at dinner?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)