|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what point of view is Reta considering writing her novel?
(a) First-person point of view.
(b) Third-person omniscient point of view.
(c) Second-person point of view.
(d) Third-person limited point of view.
2. Who works as a trombonist?
3. In Reta's letter to Ford-Halpern, what failure is "a moral dilemma in itself"?
(a) Ford-Halpern's failure to mention any female contributors.
(b) Ford-Halpern's failure to improve Reta's novel.
(c) Ford-Halpern's failure to treat Norah.
(d) Ford-Halpern's failure to ask tough questions.
4. What does Reta mention in her letter about the obituary that she wants from the universe?
5. What date does Arthur Springer agree to meet with Reta in 2001?
(a) January 30th.
(b) January 19th.
(c) January 2nd.
(d) January 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reta include "The Hermitage" in her signature at the end of her letter of complaint about "Great Minds of the Western Intellectual World"?
2. What does Reta think most people would assume about the inscription on Mary Leland's headstone?
3. Why does Norah enroll at the University of Toronto?
4. What problem does Reta initially attribute Norah's disappearance to when she first goes missing?
5. What subjects are Christine and Natalie studying for their exams?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)