|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is elected Prime Minister again?
(a) John Turner.
(b) Pierre Trudeau.
(c) Jean Chretrien.
(d) Kim Campbell.
2. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
(a) Because Colin has suddenly left Marietta.
(b) Because Marietta is unfaithful.
(c) Because Colin is unfaithful.
(d) Because Marietta has suddenly left Colin.
3. Why does Arthur tell Reta the day after Christmas that he has been up all night?
(a) Because he has not received her book.
(b) Because he has been thinking about Alicia.
(c) Because her book needs a lot of work.
(d) Because he is concerned Reta will miss a deadline.
4. What do Reta, Tom, Christine, and Natalie do in the car in Toronto?
(a) They talk about their feelings and cry.
(b) They stare out the windshield and cry.
(c) They share memories of Norah and laugh.
(d) They ponder the future and laugh.
5. Arthur tells Reta the day after Christmas that he is filled with admiration for what?
(a) Reta's talent.
(b) Roman's faith.
(c) Norah's resolve.
(d) Alicia's goodness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reta describe her sexual relationship with Tom?
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
3. According to Reta, what are women still dismissed and excluded from?
4. What does Norah ask Reta about their family when she is nine years-old?
5. What troubles Norah when she comes home one weekend her second year at university?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)