|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subjects are Christine and Natalie studying for their exams?
(a) History, French, Science, Social Studies.
(b) French, History, Math, Language Arts.
(c) Spanish, English, Science, History.
(d) Math, Language Arts, Science, English.
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) A brush and comb.
(b) A thermos and gloves.
(c) Fruit and chocolate.
(d) A tracksuit and soap.
3. In her letter to Ford-Halpern, how does Reta think other daughters can be protected from Norah's fate?
(a) By sacrificing happiness for honor.
(b) By allowing them to be fully human.
(c) By imposing stricter vagrancy laws.
(d) By giving speeches across the country.
4. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
5. What days does Reta drive to Toronto to see Norah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Danielle deleted her early life and reinvented herself?
2. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
3. According to Reta, young adults live in an age of prolonged _________and protracted__________.
4. What is the subject of the new book Tom is reading?
5. In the few weeks prior to her disappearance, who does Ben think Norah might have a problem with that would account for her uncharacteristic behavior?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)