|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the new book Tom is reading?
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) Fruit and chocolate.
(b) A brush and comb.
(c) A tracksuit and soap.
(d) A thermos and gloves.
3. In her letter about the obituary in the Globe and Mail, what does Reta state she has missed out on?
(b) Something definable.
(d) Some indefinable something.
4. What kind of woman does Reta realize she cannot create for a heroine in her novel?
(a) A perfect woman.
(b) An evil woman.
(c) An imperfect woman.
(d) A trustworthy woman.
5. Who is Reta's mentor?
(a) Madame Sylvia.
(b) Danielle Westerman.
(c) Colin Glass.
(d) Tom Winters
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
2. During lunch, why is Danielle disappointed with Reta's decision to write another novel?
3. What present does Reta get for Norah's seventeenth birthday while on a book tour in D.C.?
4. Who is elected Prime Minister again?
5. According to Reta, what does she find "monstrous" in the face of Norah's absence?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)