|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reta's writer friends at the Orange Blossom Room, why are women excluded from real life?
(a) Because men view women as incapable of rational thought.
(b) Because men view women as lacking moral authority and capability.
(c) Because men view women as superior to everyday concerns.
(d) Because men view women as more capable and superior.
2. In her letter about the obituary in the Globe and Mail, what kind of days does Reta write that she is going through?
3. Who insists that Norah is reacting to her state of powerlessness in society during Norah's visit with her?
4. What is the name of the place Reta meets her friends on Tuesdays?
(a) Green Blossom Room.
(b) Red Blossom Room.
(c) Orange Blossom Room.
(d) Yellow Blossom Room.
5. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Tom's lemonade.
(c) Green tea.
(d) Reta's coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reta approach Norah when she visits her in early November?
2. What does Reta mention in her letter about the obituary that she wants from the universe?
3. What does Reta think most people would assume about the inscription on Mary Leland's headstone?
4. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
5. Whose personality is Reta worried about developing in her novel?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)