|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lost her own son to a heroin overdose?
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) Fruit and chocolate.
(b) A brush and comb.
(c) A thermos and gloves.
(d) A tracksuit and soap.
3. How does Reta sign her letter about the obituary in the Globe and Mail?
(a) I no longer mourn for you. Rita Hayworth Orange Blossom City.
(b) I grieve for you too. Rita Hayworth Orange Blossom City.
(c) I will not forgive you. Rita Hayworth Orange Blossom City.
(d) I forgive you too. Rita Hayworth Orange Blossom City.
4. What does Reta think of Helt's assessment of her first novel?
(a) Reta agrees with Helt but does not want to be disregarded as a serious writer.
(b) Reta disagrees with Helt but is glad to be regarded as a serious writer.
(c) Reta disagrees with Helt and does not want to be disregarded as a serious writer.
(d) Reta agrees with Helt and is glad to be regarded as a serious writer.
5. Who is elected Prime Minister again?
(a) John Turner.
(b) Kim Campbell.
(c) Jean Chretrien.
(d) Pierre Trudeau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur tells Reta the day after Christmas that he is filled with admiration for what?
2. Who tells Reta and Tom that "Vagrancy can be thoughtful or careless; she has chosen the latter"?
3. Who is Reta's mentor?
4. Who is Dennis Ford-Halpern?
5. What is the subject of the new book Tom is reading?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)