|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During lunch, why is Danielle disappointed with Reta's decision to write another novel?
(a) Because she wants Reta to focus on rescuing Norah.
(b) Because she thinks Reta's first novel wasn't very good.
(c) Because she wants Reta to translate another one of her books.
(d) Because she considers writing fiction a trivial pursuit.
2. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
(a) King's College.
(b) University of Victoria.
(c) St. Mary's University.
(d) McGill University.
3. In what month does Reta write her letter to Ford-Halpern?
4. What does Norah accidentally find in the pocket of Christine's winter parka?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A bent cigarette.
(c) A failing report card.
(d) A letter from Norah.
5. What does Reta reveal about the first time she met Tom?
(a) They were intimate the first time they met.
(b) She was seeing another man when they met.
(c) He was seeing another woman when they met.
(d) They disliked each other the first time they met.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
2. What does Reta question about her feelings for Tom?
3. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
4. Why does Arthur Springer call Reta the day after Christmas?
5. According to Reta's writer friends at the Orange Blossom Room, why are women excluded from real life?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)