|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Reta's mentor?
(a) Danielle Westerman.
(b) Colin Glass.
(c) Tom Winters
(d) Madame Sylvia.
2. Where is the apartment Norah shares with her boyfriend located in the building in Toronto?
(a) The first floor.
(b) The basement.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The top floor.
3. What does Reta bring Norah on the way to her appointment to have her eyebrows tinted?
(a) Shoes and books.
(b) Food and a picture of Pet.
(c) Food and a warm coat.
(d) Books and a picture of Christine and Natalie.
4. Arthur tells Reta the day after Christmas that he is filled with admiration for what?
(a) Roman's faith.
(b) Reta's talent.
(c) Norah's resolve.
(d) Alicia's goodness.
5. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
(a) Tom's lemonade.
(b) Red wine.
(c) Green tea.
(d) Reta's coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the cemetery, what is the inscription beneath Mary Leland's name on her headstone?
2. What is the subject of the new book Tom is reading?
3. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
4. Why do Christine and Natalie think something terrible must have happened to Norah?
5. What problem does Reta initially attribute Norah's disappearance to when she first goes missing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)