|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reta describe her sexual relationship with Tom?
(a) As uncomfortable and unpleasant.
(b) As familiar and a safe routine.
(c) As dull and infrequent.
(d) As exciting and unpredictable.
2. What does Norah accidentally find in the pocket of Christine's winter parka?
(a) A failing report card.
(b) A letter from Norah.
(c) A bent cigarette.
(d) A love letter.
3. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
4. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
(a) University of Victoria.
(b) King's College.
(c) St. Mary's University.
(d) McGill University.
5. In the few weeks prior to her disappearance, who does Ben think Norah might have a problem with that would account for her uncharacteristic behavior?
(a) One of her professors.
(b) One of her friends.
(c) One of her co-workers.
(d) One of her sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and the girls see as a contradiction about the American event they are fixated on?
2. According to Arthur, Roman is an ___________ and ___________ character.
3. According to Reta, what can "help us turn down the volume of our own interior discourse"?
4. What does Norah ask Reta about their family when she is nine years-old?
5. What question about Norah does Lois Winters ask every night at dinner?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)