|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
(a) St. Mary's University.
(b) University of Victoria.
(c) McGill University.
(d) King's College.
2. Who is Reta's mentor?
(a) Colin Glass.
(b) Madame Sylvia.
(c) Danielle Westerman.
(d) Tom Winters
3. What problem does Reta initially attribute Norah's disappearance to when she first goes missing?
(a) Norah's relationship with her sisters.
(b) Norah's relationship with Reta.
(c) Norah's relationship with her father.
(d) Norah's relationship with her boyfriend.
4. What is the idea Reta shrinks from when it comes to writing her book?
(a) Reta shrinks from the idea of being too explicit.
(b) Reta shrinks from the idea of writing nonfiction.
(c) Reta shrinks from the idea of not being truthful.
(d) Reta shrinks from the idea of being prudish.
5. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
(a) Reta opens the patio door.
(b) Reta shuts the red kitchen curtains.
(c) Reta opens the red kitchen curtains.
(d) Reta shuts the patio door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hostel Reta writes a check to each month?
2. What does Reta question about her feelings for Tom?
3. What has Reta attempted to talk about with her daughters regarding sex?
4. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
5. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)