|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What days does Reta drive to Toronto to see Norah?
2. Why does Norah enroll at the University of Toronto?
(a) To be closer to her family.
(b) To live with her boyfriend.
(c) To get away from her boyfriend.
(d) To get away from her family.
3. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
(a) Her daughter, Christine.
(b) Her mentor, Danielle.
(c) Her old friend, Gwen.
(d) Her editor, Arthur.
4. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
(a) Reta's coffee.
(b) Green tea.
(c) Tom's lemonade.
(d) Red wine.
5. What is the name of Reta's friend, a medical journalist who lives in Newfoundland?
(a) Edith Ackman.
(b) Esther Alford.
(c) Emma Allen.
(d) Emily Alister.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ben, Norah had become uncharacteristically __________ and __________ in the few weeks prior to her disappearance.
2. Who does Reta mention by name in her letter of complaint about "Great Minds of the Western Intellectual World"?
3. What does Reta do in lieu of attending the funeral for the person at Scribano & Lawrence?
4. Why does Natalie thank Reta on Christine's birthday in October?
5. Where is the apartment Norah shares with her boyfriend located in the building in Toronto?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)