|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reta, what are women still dismissed and excluded from?
(a) Freedom of expression.
(b) Primary entitlements.
(c) Economic advancement.
(d) Accolades and compensation.
2. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
(a) McGill University.
(b) King's College.
(c) St. Mary's University.
(d) University of Victoria.
3. What does Norah accidentally find in the pocket of Christine's winter parka?
(a) A letter from Norah.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A failing report card.
(d) A bent cigarette.
4. What does Reta do in lieu of attending the funeral for the person at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Reta sends flowers and a note.
(b) Reta grieves at home with her family.
(c) Reta brings a plant to the office.
(d) Reta does nothing.
5. Who does Reta mention by name in her letter of complaint about "Great Minds of the Western Intellectual World"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reta, what is there a sense of that runs throughout her main characters' story?
2. According to Reta, young adults live in an age of prolonged _________and protracted__________.
3. What does Norah ask Reta about their family when she is nine years-old?
4. Why does Reta write a check to the hostel each month?
5. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)