|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Winters do when they discover where Norah sleeps at night?
(a) They tour the hostel.
(b) They try to rescue Norah.
(c) They drive aimlessly throughout the city.
(d) They go to church to pray.
2. What two languages are spoken during Reta's childhood?
(a) English and Spanish.
(b) English and German.
(c) English and French.
(d) French and Spanish.
3. How are Reta and Danielle different?
(a) Reta is a novelist; Danielle is a biographer.
(b) Reta is Canadian; Danielle is American.
(c) Reta is married with children; Danielle is single and childless.
(d) Reta is young and successful; Danielle is old and poor.
4. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
5. What does Norah accidentally find in the pocket of Christine's winter parka?
(a) A bent cigarette.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A letter from Norah.
(d) A failing report card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and the girls see as a contradiction about the American event they are fixated on?
2. What is the subject of the new book Tom is reading?
3. Who is Reta's mentor?
4. In the few weeks prior to her disappearance, who does Ben think Norah might have a problem with that would account for her uncharacteristic behavior?
5. According to Reta, what does she find "monstrous" in the face of Norah's absence?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)